My Peterpan

Don't Go (My Peterpan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your POV:

 

You're cleaning your house with your little son on a summer day. While cleaning, your son suddenly found a small purple box at the attic of your house. He opened it and saw a lot of picture in that box. His curiosity makes him running towards you with his cute little steps.

"Hannie dear, please don't run so fast like that or you might fall and get hurt."

"Mummy mummy mummy!! I found something!!!"

"What is it dear?"

"Look!! A lot of pictures!!"

You take the small box that contained a lot of pictures from your son. You look through the pictures and a smile formed on your face.

"Aren't these pictures of mummy and daddy?" He smiled beamly.

"Yes, these are mummy and daddy's pictures."

"Can mummy tell me more about daddy?" Being curious he is, you can't help but smiling at his cute behaviour.

"Your daddy? Hmmmm. Your daddy is a handsome guy, kind, lovely-" Before you can speak more, your son cut off your words.

"I already knew about it mummy. Tell me what makes mummy love daddy?" You chuckled.

"Aigooo~ okay my dear cute little prince. You wish is mummy's command. Once upon a time there's mummy who fell in lo-" You glanced at your son and he is giving you a poker face. You love to see him annoyed because that's just makes him looked more cute.

"Okay, Mummy will tell you. Mummy love your daddy because he's a caring and lovable man. Daddy love Hannie so much-" Suddenly your sight become blurry with tears. Those painful memories that you hate the most seems to flashback at the back of your mind. Crystal clear liquid started to rolling down your cheeks when you remembered every seconds of the moments.

 

 

 

 

 *Flashback*

"Babe, I'm sorry but I couldn't have a dinner with you. I got work to do and have to finish it as soon as possible." Wufan said with a disappointed voice through the phone call. He already promised to have a dinner together with you that morning when suddenly he got a call that he have to settle something in his company in the evening on the same day.

"Really? Nevermind. I will just ask Haneul to have a dinner with me then."
"I'm so sorry baby."

"No need to say sorry. It's your company anyway. Just go finish up your work and come back home faster. Be safe honey."

"Don't worry. I won't go for long. See you later baby. I love you so much." You giggled, knowing that he love the way you laugh like that so damn much.

"I love you too honey. Bye."

You called your bestfriend to have a dinner with you and she willing to do so since it's been awhile you didn't go out with her. She went to your house and picked you up, afraid that you can't drive well due to your 4 months of pregnancy. A few minutes later, both of you arrived at a Chinese restaurant since you're craving for hotpot. After done place your order, your friend excuse herself to the washroom and you're been left alone.

While waiting your order, you look around the hustle and bustle of the restaurant. Suddenly, a figure looked too familiar to you caught your attention. You stared at that person and when he turned around, you gasped. He's your husband and you definitely not wrong about it because you just knew him too well. The worst part is, he went with a woman...no.

 

He's with a beautiful lady.

 

 

"No...no. I- It couldn't be him." You tried to denied it with your trembled voice although you know the fact that it's truly him. The way he smile to that lady make your tears rolling dowm your cheeks with mixed feelings- disappointed, sad, anger, jealousy. Being a sensitive girl due to your mood swings of your pregnancy, you felt like you got a mini heart attack and your heart felt so painful. Suddenly Haneul came and noticed your facial expression changed dramatically. She became worried, knowing that it could affect your pregnancy.

"Hey, why are you crying? Is there something happened? Does your stomach feel hurt? Should we go to the hospital? Or perhaps go to the clinic?" You ignored her questions while your eyes glared at where your husband sat with a lady.

"I want to go home." You suddenly blurted out.

"Huh? But why? Our food is not served yet. Just wait for a moment. I will ask the waiter to take away our orders and then we will go back home, okay?"

"NO!! I WANT TO GO HOME. RIGHT NOW!!" You're half screamed. You didn't meant to raised up your voice to your friend like that. You were just so mad with what had been you witnessed at that moment and you couldn't take it anymore. All you want to do was going home and wait for your husband and told him you missed him so damn much that you saw a familiar guy like him at the same restaurant you went and that you think you're just been imagined about him.

You stand up abruptly and took your bag then fastly walked out of the restaurant. Haneul just followed you from behind, dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

Wufan's POV:
 


"Don't worry. I won't go for long. See you later baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too honey. Bye." I smiled as I ended up the call. Oh god how I miss her and those giggling. I really couldn't wait to go home tonight and pestered her with kisses. Then I tooked my car's key and headed out to the Chinese restaurant. I'm wondering what's the urgent matter until I had to meet the client at night like this. As a hard worked man, I couldn't wasted the opportunity that came so I must meet that person.

As soon as I went out of my car after arrived at the restaurant, someone greet me. "Long time no see Fanfan."

"Yoora? Hey! It's been awhile. What are you doing here?"

"Didn't Park's Company just now called that I have to meet the CEO of Wu's Company?"

"Wait, what? So you're the one who supposed to meet me? Don't tell me-"

". I'm not the owner of the Park's Company. My big boss couldn't come because he had a flight to Canada so I'm the one that represent him."

"No wonder you choosed this restaurant. As far as I know the true CEO won't have to meet an important person at this kind of restaurant."

"This is not an official and I'm not the CEO so it's up to me which place to meet you."

"Okay okay. Jeez. You didn't changed at all. Let's just go inside." I went into the restaurant and sat at the corner of the place. As I was talking to her suddenly I heard a scream.

"NO!! I WANT TO GO HOME. RIGHT NOW!!" I noticed that familiar voice. I tried to look at the woman but I couldn't see her face, but she's pregnant for sure. Then I saw a girl that followed her from behind. My eyes widen abruptly.

'Isn't that Haneul? God, don't tell me-' my inner thoughts went crazy as I recognised Haneul. God please don't said that's Soojin, please don't said that she misunderstand about what happened. Without thinking more further, I ran outside chasing her. I don't want her to misunderstand everything. Seeing her cry is the last thing I want to see in this world. I ran really fast to chase her. She couldn't be far away from here. I took out my phone and tried to call her, " Oh God. She didn't pick up the phone." I ruffled my hair in frustration and start blaming myself.

 

 

Your POV:

 

Your tears didn't stop flowing down your cheek, wetting your face. Althou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter