Chapter 7 Secretive Youngmin

Don't Touch My Girl

Chapter 7 Secretive Youngmin

Everybody settled their issues with Luna and little by little they became close to her, except Minwoo who still has reservations at times. Jeongmin and Kwangmin became closest to her during their new set of weeks 'isssue-settled'.

"Have you eaten breakfast already?" That is Kwangmin's regular question as soon as he wakes up and meets Luna on the kitchen, waiting for everyone to go down for breakfast.

"Let me help you with that." Jeongmin always says that when Luna is carrying their things. Ever since, they never allow her to carry their bags unless they also have too much stuffs to carry.

"Thanks for everything." Hyunseong never forgets to say before going to sleep. He appreciates Luna's effort. He knows that she's the most exhausted among them coz she prepares everything, doing the house chores and also dance with them during their practices. She even helped them create dance moves to polish their choreography.

"If you need anything just let us know." Donghyun offers whenever he senses that Luna is having difficulty on assisting their managers with schedules.

Just last month, Mr. Song had an emergency and went home to resolve it. Mr. Sy and Luna are working together to continue the appointments that are already agreed on with BOYFRIEND. Since Mr. Sy is a very busy person, Luna is almost always doing the job alone. She's been their temporary manager aside from being their personal assistant. She's physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted everyday.

"Please don't tire yourself too much. If you get sick, we'll all be in serious trouble." Youngmin reminds Luna every once in a while. Even if Kwangmin acts like 'hyung', when it comes to Luna, Youngmin's 'hyung' side is showing as naturally as the sun rises every morning.

"Have you heard that song?" And that is Minwoo's question everyday as soon as they all get into the van, going to Starship Studio. He may still seems cold towards Luna but there is something they share in common... Music. He's sharing his playlist with her and she seems to enjoy it. Sometimes, she writes raps with Kwangmin and Minwoo.

With more stuffs to do on her job, Luna still manages herself because of less stress and pressure from her 6 guys that she now calls her 'babies', saying she's like their mother, looking after them and making sure they're all ok with things and all. It's such an irony though, coz she's the youngest.

Being the 'mother', Luna is also monitoring them and lately, she noticed something weird about Youngmin.

"How do you prepare fried garlic rice and chicken adobo?" One time, Youngmin asked her when she caught him busy in the kitchen at 3AM!!

"Don't bother yourself. I'll prepare it for breakfast this morning if you like that." She answered him, still with confused look. She wondered why at this time, he suddenly do these things. She tried to squeeze the reason out of him but to no luck. She even mentioned it with the other members during breakfast but nobody seemed not to give it a big issue.

She also recalled one time, during practice, Youngmin said he'll just go to the CR. He came back after 3hrs which made Luna curious but no one seemed to question Youngmin. She started to think 4D Prince Kwangmin is affecting his brother's behavior.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Prexy checked the monitor when the doorbell to her hotel room rang. There is a tall guy wearing shades and baseball cap matched with a black varsity jacket and a pair of earphones. He is carrying a small paperbag and backpack.

She immediately opened the door, let the guy in, and checked left and right if someone saw them before closing the door. "Youngminssi, I thought you have practice today? What are you doing here?"

It's been a week since Youngmin fetched Prexy in the airport secretly. She had to stay in a hotel that Minwoo booked for her in a different name so that Luna won't find out just in case she got very curious and investigate. Since than, Youngmin always come to visit her. He sometimes goes there to inform Prexy about Luna. Sometimes he's just there to chat with her, worrying that she's getting bored. He even prepared chicken adobo, a famous filipino dish, for Prexy, saying she might be missing filipino food because the hotel is serving korean delicacies only.

"I brought you lunch." He smiled sheepishly at Prexy as he took off his cap and shades. That gorgeous smile that he always flashes to his fans also makes Prexy wanna faint.

"You shouldn't have bothered...really. I'm fine..." She managed to reply, looking away so she won't get affected by his smile. Somehow, she avoided showing too much interest towards Youngmin.

"I need to make sire you're fine or Luna will kill me. How could I be careless to her bestfriend when she's out there doing everything for our group." He excused, though his true intention is to see Prexy.

Eversince he met her, he just couldn't explain why he likes talking to her or even just looking at her as she tell stories about her or Luna. What made him more interested is, he knew that Prexy is one of his fans but now that they've known each other personally, she stopped acting like an obsessed fan. There are times that he thought she's not that into him anymore... He doesn't know if he's being challenged by this sudden change of treatment or he's just really starting to feel a romantic affection with Luna's bestfriend. Either situation, Youngmin wanted to fist make sure of his feelings before finally telling the girl to avoid any friendship issues. Besides, they're not allowed to enter a romantic relationship this time.

"I hope she's doing fine. Last time she messaged me in facebook asking why my status said I'm in Korea... Oh, I'm sooo guilty.. I lied to her. I had to tell her it's just a fancy facebook trick that kpop fans found out and I just tried it." She told Youngmin who sighed in relief

The two of them exchanged stories about Luna getting curious on Youngmin's mysterious escapes and Prexy's cover up on her whereabouts.

"Few more days and we'll end this whole cover up thingy. Just bear with me Prexy." Youngmin convinced. He knew that all of them are being pressured.

"It's okay. The thing is, we'll make Luna happy. What worries me is that you should focus on your practice more. I'm grateful you're concern about me me but I don't want to be blamed when you screw up on stage." She frankly said.

Both of them fell in awkward silence. Prexy realized that she sounded mean. Youngmin, being the prideful guy, thought he's indirectly being rejected... Girls are dying to be spend just a second with him but here is a girl who wanted him to practice instead of accompanying her. That is one rare rejection.

"Hey, I found some english cds here..." She awkward turned the player on higher volume to avoid the tension. Maybe she can divert the topic to the songs instead.

Fate doesn't seem to be on Prexy's side this time because the song made them even more awkward.

"They don't know about the things we do... They don't know about the I-love-you's... But i bet you if they only knew....they would just be jealous of us...they don't know about the up-all-night...they don't know I've waited all my life...they don't know about us..." Goes the song that made them uncomfortable on their seats.

"Uhm... I have to go now..." Youngmin couldn't take it anymore. He had to escape from such awkward situation. "I told Luna I'll just take a quick shower on our studio's wash room."

"What?! You're here for about 2hrs now... How is she supposed to believe your excuse? That's so lame!" Prexy exclaimed as Youngmin put his shades and cap back.

"The others will cover up so no worries. I'll go now... Sorry to take much of your time... I hope you enjoy your meal...I cooked it myself." He said the last sentence almost in a whisper. Last time he tried his best but the taste is awful.

"Oh...thanks." Prexy could only said as she guided Youngmin out.

As soon as she closed the door, she leaned her back and slightly knocked her forehead.

"What's wrong with you Prexy?! Bad girl! Why can't you say just the right words?!?! Now he doesn't wanna stay!" She mentally scolded herself.

She breathed heavily and instantly opened the door. Luckily, Youngmin is still only a few steps away when she called, "Youngminssi!!"

Youngmin stopped walking and looked back at Prexy. He then gestured to keep quiet and she shouldn't call his name too loud or people would know he is "The" Jo Youngmin.

Prexy gave him an apologetic smile before saying in a lower voice, "See you soon... Please take care... And thanks for the meal... I appreciate it really... Don't worry I'll cook for you one time." She said to make him feel better coz Youngmin seemed upset.

Youngmin's eyes kind of sparkled when he heard what Prexy said. Without any word he marched back to her, making her curious. He stopped a few inch away from Prexy...still too close...awkwardly close.

"Promise me." He whispered breathlessly.

Prexy felt like swooning again. She had to take a few steps or she'll be tempted to kiss him! "Promise you what...?"

"That." Youngmin pointed out as of it was too obvious what he is talking about.

"That what?" She knitted her brows on confusion.

"That you'll cook for me." He clarified.

She opened but couldn't speak when she realized what he's talking about.

"Mental note: don't get too close to Youngmin when you speak coz you'll surely lose track of the topic because of too much gorgeousness." She reminded herself.

"So... Promise?" She snapped out of her reverie when Youngmin spoke again.

"Ah..yah! Sure! I promise!" She raised her hand.

Youngmin smiled sweetly and went off. He couldn't stop his smile when he reached the studio until he saw the practice room still empty and Boyfriend members are outside the conference room, eavesdropping.

"What's happening?" He curiously tried to sneak.

"Good that you're back hyung! She's looking for you and we dont know what to say... Luckily, one of the organizers came and her attention is diverted." Kwangmin is referring to Luna who is now busy having an argument to one of the concert organizers.

All of them ran away when they felt the conversation is finished.

"I will talk to Mr. Song about this! Kwangmin is not taking that formula! It's my decision. That's final!" She authoritatively said out loud making the trainees on the hallway looked at her and the organizer as they consecutively stormed out of the room.

The organizer looked really pissed and Luna looked really irritated. It's the first time they saw her like that. Her "bossy" side showed up. She stands like a queen that no one could ever refuse to her biding.

"I'm sorry but you can't do anything. I will go now. Jalgayo." The organizer calmed down when he noticed people are looking at them. He marched of the studio without waiting for Luna's reply.

"What's the issue?" Youngmin asked as soon as Luna faced them.

"Where have you been, mister?" She crossed her arms like a boss, ignoring Youngmin's question.

"Shower room. Wait, what's that fight we just saw?" He tried to changed the topic when Luna gave him a suspicious look.

"I'm not fighting. I noticed Kwangmin is sort of 'too high' like a drugged person during your previous concerts. I found out it's because of the formula that they are injecting on you guys. It's not suitable for Kwangmin's body composition I guess. So I told them they can't inject it on Kwangmin anymore. They insisted but I refused." She explained when they all gathered inside practice room.

"It's okay... I'll be fine." Kwangmin assured although, up to now, he's really not comfortable with that stamina-boost formula that celebrities inject during live performances. Without it, they cannot sing and dance for a long time...they need to have a rest for at least eery three songs. In their concert they need to sing 5 straight songs on the first part.

"I said no!" Luna strictly contradict making Kwangmin raised his hands in surrender. At these times, the dragoness is out and no one dares to argue with their little fighting princess Luna.

"It's harmful. I also think it's not legal." She calmed down.

"But the others are having this formula too... SHINee... 2NE1... ExO.... Almost everyone." Hyunseong stated.

"Not just because everyone are taking it makes it legal.... Anyways, I'll find a way so Kwangmin doesn't have to take it. Now let's go back to business. Three more practices." She clapped her hands to snapped them to reality.

"And Youngmin... We still need to talk. I'm not through with you yet. There's something you're not telling me." She reminded him before starting to play the first song.

Youngmin just smiled sheepishly and started thinking of alibi to tell Luna later.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Sorry for the late update... 'Ve bee very busy lately... But I hope you like this chapter.... What can you say?

Thanks for reading my story..

-Author