HATE 2

HATE

"yah!!!catherine!!wake up!were going to be late on our flight!"stephanie said

"5 more minutes!!"catherine respond,so that stephanie take a battle of water and pour it on catherine.

"im sorry..youre the one whho make me do this cause youre not waking up."stephanie said and pour the water.

"ahh!!"catherine shout.

"what are you doing?"catherine said and stephanie is just giving her a eyesmile.

"sorry."stephanie said and leave the room.

"aiissst!!this girl!"catherine said and stand up and get ready..

 

while in the living room erika and stephanie is packing their box so that they will leave with no thing was forgotten,and erika start the convo.

"do you think catherine is ready for coming back?"erika said

"i dont think so but i think she is,beacause we give her the love that she needs and especially that jiyeon is now her friend but she is not coming with us."stephanie said

"what do you think is the look of luhan now?"erika said thinking,and catherine come out,that makes the two shock.

"why are you thinking of him,dont tell me that you like him?"catherine said and the two give her a fake smile.

"yah!what are you thinking?by the way lets go stephanie theres a thing upstairs that we also need to pack."erika said and catherine was now alone and she become sad.

"erika was right what does luhan look?,by the way  its none of my business."catherine said and pack her things.

"dingg dongg...."

"oops i think that is jiyeon."catherine said and open the door.

"hi!!youre here already."catherine said

"yes,so lets go were going to be late."jiyeon said

"ahhm ok i will call the two first."catherine said and shout."yah!!unnies!!come down were going now."catherine shout and the two came.

"ok lets go "erika said and they pout their things in the car.

 

----------------------

 

the girls came now on the airport.

"so jiyeon-nie!were going now,i hope we can see each other again,and thanksfor being there for me when im,you know.."catherine said and hug jiyeon.

"yes thanks for being one of us."stephanie said

"and thanks for letting me have a thing that is pink."stephanie said

"haha you know that im always here for you guys cause now i feel to have a sisters,dont worry i will follow you guys but not now cause i still have somethings that i need to do here,so bye.."jiyeon said

"bye jiyeon."catherine said and they do a gruop hug,and the three go now and wave to jiyeon..

 

----------------------------

 

after some hours of flight the three came now in korea the three is so excited to see there family again,and now they are going to enter theyre car,when someone shout.

"catherine!"and catherine loo who is it.

"s-sehun?"catherine said

"wait who is he?"erika ask

"he is the man that i got bump when i was alone on the mall and he is the one who tour me on US."catherine said

"oh...by the way im stephanie."

"and im erika,nice to meet you."

"ahm do you want to ride with us?"catherine ask

"no,thanks cause my friends is over there,by the way im going to introduce them to you and to your friends come."sehun said and the three follow him

And when they were coming closer the the three recognize who is his friends,and they came.

"ahmm this is luhan,baekhyun and luhan's girlfriend yoona."sehun said and erika and stephanie got shock while catherines heart breakinto pieces.

"ahmm,luhan,baekhyun and yoona this is catherine and her friends stephanie and erika."like the three girls luhan,baekhyun and yoona got shock also since first and they got more shock beacause theyre name got change.

"ahmm nice to meet you guys but we need to go."catherine said and they hurriedly go.

"when do you meet them?"baekhyun said while luhan and yoona is just quiet.

"ahmm we just got met on the US cause she was alone and she looks like a lose child that who cries allnight."sehun said and the three know that catherine cry beacause of what happened before.

"ahm by the way lets go i know youre tired today and luhan and yoona have something important to do so lets go now."baekhyun said and they enter theyre car.

 



A/N this is the part 2 of HATE and please still support thhis and dont forget to subscribe,upvote and comment,and sorry for the short chapter..kamsa!!

.