C01

When Deadly Love Blossoms DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Chapter 01

Life hasn't been the best nor the worst.

They have been heartbroken since then but they never let it show.

Their friends knew about what have happened by they knew better than to pry into it.

They have been cold as ever, wishing for a certain warmth to come back to them.

Both groups have been doing well.

Both had their comebacks and their success.

They managed to avoid each other but one day, destiny decided to change that.

---

-Flashback; One year ago-

"Yoona!" He shouted.

Yoona turned around and to her surprise, she see Sehun.

"What are you doing here." She said coldy.

"We need to talk things out." Sehun said, catching his breath.

"What is there to talk? You were the one who decided to show up after you left me with another girl." She said.

"Look, Hyomin told me that she overheard about you." Sehun said.

"And it is?" Yoona said.

"She said that she heard you in the bathroom talking on the phone with someone and you talked really sweetly to him.

She recorded it and showed it to me. I got jealous and enraged by thinking that you were with

someone else behind my back." Sehun said.

"I was talking to my brother! I never got the chance to see him due to my busy schledule and he finally called me back

and I answered it in the bathroom since I was having lessons. You could have asked before assuming things." Yoona shouted.

"I am really sorry. I didn't know. I acted really abruptly. Please, lets be together again.

I will never let you go." Sehun said and hugged her.

Yoona squeezed out of his grip and looked at him with tears flowing down her face.

"No. I don't want to be in love again. It is hard to be in love. I am sorry but we just don't work out. You should go back with Hyomin.

She is the one you love, not me." Yoona said.

"No. You are the one that I love. I know it. You are the only one that I love. I am never letting you go." Sehun said and held her hand.

Yoona looked down.

"If you really love me, please, don't contact me again. Don't appear in my life. Don't ever talk to me. And never show up in front of me. If you love me, you will do this for me." Yoona said.

Sehun felt crushed. 

He have lost the girl he loved due to his foolishness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter