1 small thing that can change heaps of things!!

1 small thing that can change heaps of things!!

yo seobs pov

 

"what are you doing?" jun hyun asked me.

 

"just shacking off last minute butterflies!" i replied back.

 

I allways have last minute butterfies before i go on sage, especially for the first time of performing in a new country.This time we are performing in Australia-Melbourne. I am so excited for this performance, never new there were so many fans here in Australia-Melbourne.

 

"And our next performance B2ST!" the lady up on stage yells out.

 

As i walk on stage i love that happy feeling feeling you get from all the fans out on the crowed, and that short silence before the song starts. we were the last performers so once our song was finished, it was time to go out for the fan signing. luckely we get rest before that. have to wait a bit for the fans to exit the stadium.

 

"hurry up!!" ki kwang shouted at me, just because i was too slow in getting changed and out of the change rooms. ><

 

I ki kwang walked off, and i had quickly rushed out to the exit door were the rest of the group and other groups were.

Once the crowed was ready we walk out the door and down the red carpet heading to wear the fans signing would be while probably about millions of screaming fans were waiting behind a barrier the guards put up.

 

As i was walking down the carpet, just having a little wonder and looking at all the fans. There was this one girl, she was all happy and jumpy and had the biggest smile on her face. Man she pretty. she seemed so full of life a joy. ><

 

She waved at me, it was too hard not to wave back to her even though i didnt even know her, she had this very uplifting vibe about her. She ended bing a big sile to my face. Hyun seung looked at me funny, as i nearly bumped into him while walk down to the tables. As i got to the table it had gotten me thinking about that feeling. I dont think i had felt before. :/ 

 

i sat at the table signing for fans. still unable to figgure out how that girl i dont even know made me smile more than i probably have weeks.

after hours of fan signing, my hand were just starting to hurt. It had just started to get dark as all the backstage people started to pack everthing. I was despratly wanting to go back to our hotel. I was exusted and tired and wanted to just sleep, but one thing was one my mind, that girl, i kept on wodering if i ever was going to see her again!

We were finally back at the hotel. Everyone litterally just went to there beds and droped on them and rested.

"jun hyung!" i said while staring at the roof.

"yeah yo seob?" looking at me sittinf on his bed that was close to mine.

"something weird happened, and i cant figure out why or how".

"what happen yo seob?"

"there was this girl, in the crowed, she smiled and waved at me, i could help but smile and wave back. I had this really happy feeling she just made me feel like there was nothing wrong in the world, and i dont even know her and i could only see her from a distance." ...

 "i dont to be honest with you, i really dont know. maybe something is gonna happen maybe it just you going crazy!! haha" laughs while gets up off the bad and pushes my on the head.

I know im not going crazy. maybe i`ll just have to wait.

 ________

"morning sleepy bum!" hyun seung said while pulling off my blankets.

"aaa, go away hyun seung im sleeping!!"

oh come on it 10 in the morning, we get to go to the zoo today, better come before we leave without you!"

"the zoo? why we going to the zoo?

"we have no concert today ya silly we only perform 3 concerts every second day so inbatween there has been organised activaties for us while we are in Australia, and plus the the extra 3 days after the concerts are over"

"oh right" i said as i got out of bead i walked into the the living area. Everyone was up and ready. And I wasnt.

but at that time i couldnt really remember much about that girl yesterday.