Like-Like

Like-Like *Lifts Eye Brows*

Daesung’s POV

 

“So you like me huh?” TOP-Hyung asked in a teasing tone, flashing me one of his noona killing smiles.

                We where currently the only ones in the make shift dressing room of the current variety show where the hostess had me and TOP connected to a heart monitor and blood pressure monitor which worked as a lie detector and now he’s being a dork because I said I like him and I didn’t lie.

OF COURSE I DIDN’T!!

 

“OF course I like you Hyung.” I stated letting out and audible sigh.

 

“But the question was someone you like-like.” He said coming up behind me and rested his chin on my shoulder (I was in the middle of changing).

 

“That was not the questi-eep.”  My cheeks flushed a bright pink and the end of my sentence came out as a high squeak when the older man wrapped his arms around my waist, his cold touch sending a shiver through my body.


“Yes it was…so that proves that you do like me little Daesungie.” I swear this man is both drunk and high, the way he’s acting is so not normal, and his out of character actions is causing me to feel out of character as well. His touch is making my skin crawl with a burning heat that sends waves of want under my skin. I could feel his hot breathe on the nape of my neck and his lecherous eyes peering at the side of my flushed face.

 

“T-TOP-Hyung, like I said before, of course I like yo-you.” My words were becoming as flustered as my face. He is just so close.

 

“I like you too.” His deep voice sent a tremor through my body; how was it humanly possible for someone to have such a deep voice?

My mind swam with thoughts of what he meant; I mean here he is talking about like-like and then he just so casually says he likes me. Stupid, stupid SeungHyun!

 

“Se-see you like me too, so then why are we even having this conversation?” I asked trying to drop the subject and get the older man off of my body before I burst into flames.

 

“You’re right Daesungie, why are we having this conversation,” He more stated then asked. I let out a thankful sigh as he pulled away from my body, but that was short lived when I felt him tug on my wrist, turning my body so that we are now face to face, “If we both like each other, than why don’t we just skip the confession.”

                If it was possible you could see the question marks above my head. My hazel eyes were wide as I stared at the taller man. He was looking at me with hungry eyes that caused my heart to beat a frantic pace and my skin tingled with anticipation.

 

“Wh-what are-are you talking about Hy-Hyung?” I stuttered out, the intensity of his gaze making it really hard to talk.

 

                SeungHyun-Hyung brought his face closer to my own, his lips grazed along my cheek and then he came to my ear where he nipped lightly at the sensitive skin. Heat soared through my body and I had to close my eyes to help me hold my ground. His touch was mind boggling.

 

“Eh…Hy-Hyung~” I immediately clasped my mouth shut, the sounds and words that left my mouth were not my own

 

“Hmm Dae, your skin is so soft.” SeungHyun brought his lips to my neck where he pecked at the skin; slowly bring his mouth to my collar bone that I regret leaving uncovered.

 

“What are y-you doing Se-SeungHyun?” I managed to ask.

 

“Come on Dae, we both like each other, like like-like, so I’m taking it past the silly cliché confessions.”

 

“But, but what if I like the silly cliché confessions?” I asked in protest against his invading lips that now worked their way back up the middle of my neck.

 

“Heh, really? Well then…” SeungHyun pulled his face away from my neck so that he was now looking at me, my hazel eyes mesmorized my his brown ones. His eyes were so vast and so full of want, but I couldn’t put my tongue on what he wanted, just that it’s something that causes his eyes to look so full and alive.

                I let out a small gasp when he took my chin in his hand, pulling my lips against his. We crashed into a soft, heart stopping kiss. There were no tongues involved, nor any battles of dominance. Rather it was just a sensual lip to lip connection that pushed so many emotions through my body. My eyes closed as I enjoyed the others calm embrace.

When we moved our lips away from one another’s my eyes fell open and so did his. I don’t remember when he wrapped his arms around my waist, or when he had pulled my body so close to his, but I was thankful for the contact.
 

“Kang DaeSung, I have a confession to make to you.” He started as he stared into my eyes.


I found myself smiling, “Yes?”

 

“I like-like you so much, that I can’t take it anymore. I’m not good at this like-like confession, but if you like-like me to then can we please start a relationship together?” This was the first time I’ve seen SeungHyun-Hyung flush a bright pink in all of our time working together and it only made my smile grow more.

 

“You know you could just ask me to be your like-like boyfriend.” I joked earning a small chuckle from the older man.

 

“Okay then, Kang DaeSung will you be my like-like boyfriend?”

 

I pecked him on the lips once more before giving him a huge goofy grin, “Choi SeungHyun I would love to be your like-like boyfriend.”

 

~The End~

 

A/N: Yay another one shot!! This one I have to say is adorable XD I love TopDae <3