Kidnapping an aegyo girl - Be cute!

The Forgotten

School was finally over!  Jongin was walking next to you carrying your backpack. He was so gentle and kind.

J: You really did well. I’m proud to have such a strong girlfriend.

Y: *blink twice* G-girlfriend?

J: Since we’re dating I can call you, can’t I?

Y: *hide your face* Ah~ I-I don’t know. You didn’t even ask for a date anyway.

J: I think today is not good right? Since you’re so sleepy.

Y: Right. But I’m working today anyway.

J: Wow, daebak! You’re really overworking.

Y: I’m feeling fine, okay? Don’t be so worried.

J: So what do you want to do tomorrow?

Y: Tomorrow?

J: Ne, tomorrow.

Y: Jongini….what exactly is tomorrow?

J: That’s what I’m asking you. What do you want to do on our date?

Y: date? *stop*

J: Yes date. *smile* You look so surprised. One second ago you complained me I haven’t asked you out.

He gently caressed your cheek and you blushed. This dating thing was new for you. You looked around if someone saw you.

J: Are you so uneasy with me?

Y: What? No. It’s just. It’s weird to talk in school about going out for a date, don’t you think?

J: I don’t think so. Besides everybody knows already we’re dating…

Y: Yes that’s what I mean. Why everybody knows?

J: News are spreading faster than they should. I’m popular anyway so things go around even more faster. *put an arm around your shoulder* You know….you snagged yourself a very attractive looking guy who can sing, can dance, has super cute smile and is handsome…. So they keep watching and talking about me every day. I’m used to it.

And then he gave you his all-kill-toothpaste-commercial-smile and winked. You couldn’t believe your ears or eyes or what ever!

What the…

Y: Were the hell do you take your confidence? *box him in the side* You're narcissistic! *laugh* Why am I even liking you?

J: *repeat* popular, attractive, singing…

Y: Ya! I don’t care if you’re popular or not. Who do you think I am? Crazy fangirl?

J: No…that’s one thing from millions why I like you so much.

He placed a kiss on your forehead and you sighed but smiled brightly.

J: But you have to admit I’m good looking, don’t you?

 

The Café was so full that you haven’t even one second free to think about being tired. With the last guests leaving you immediately felt down on an empty chair.

Y: Huuh! I think I’m dying.

Miyun: Hey lovely baby are you tired?

Y: *make angry face* because of you!

M: *giggle* I’m really sorry. Okay let’s do it like this. I’m doing the whole cleaning for today so you can leave earlier, okay?

Y: Really?

M: bye bye.

You rushed outside to the nearest bus station. The next bus would come in half hour. You sit down but the moment you did you felt sleepy again. You yawned and took out your phone setting the timer to 20 minutes.

It will be okay to take a nap, right?

You put your arms around yourself and held the phone in your hand as you closed your heavy eyes and felt in a light sleep.

As you woke up you felt warm and laying comfortable. Was a bus station seat that comfy?

Drowsy with sleep you slowly opened your eyes and saw the streets were flying away and you heard the sound of a muted motor.

With a frighten inhale you sit up straight and looked around.

J: I hope you know I’m really angry now.

Y: Jongin? W-what happened?

J: I was about to pick you up from work but Miyun told me she sent you of an hour ago. An hour! And you didn’t answered my calls.

Y: What? I was sitting on the bus station but set a timer!

He strengthen the grip of the wheel what make you gulp.

He is really angry…

J: *give you a side glance* you like the careless, huh? Don’t you know this could be dangerous? You could get kidnapped without even knowing!

Y: *cross arms* I know. I’m right in this situation.

J: *bristle with anger* I’m serious. Next time you call me, okay?

Y: *huffy* I try.

J: Lilly!

He pushed the break and with a loud shriek the car stopped.

You screamed because you thought he crashed something. You looked at him with a dropped jaw and your heart was nearly to explode.

First he glanced at you with a serious expression but it suddenly changed to a smirk he tried to hide. You didn’t understand the world anymore.

Y: *shout* Can you tell me why you hit the break like crazy? I am really scared!!

J: *calmly* We’ve arrived. *point outside*

He’s kidding, right?

J: So, I repeat myself one more. Next time you call me, right?

You couldn’t do anything else then nod.

J: Fine. I hope I don’t have to do this every time from now on to break your stubbornness.

You pressed your lips together and snuffled . He tricked you!

Y: Tz…I can take care of myself, you know? I’m not 6 anymore!!

J: I know. But now you’re mine so I have to take care of you.

…and your heart melted like hot chocolate. How can you be mad at him when he’s so caring?

 

Next day you were not sure if he was mad at you at all.

N: Why don’t you try to talk to him cutely? He won’t be mad at all after you do aegyo!

Tao: Good idea! Aegyo is always working! *aegyo to Yifan* buing buing

Yifan: *closed his eyes* No Tao I will ignore you if you’ll try it again. For real.

Tao: Ouuh~ *pout*

Y: Guys I can’t this it’s embarrassing.

Yifan: But he’s really angry.

Y: Jinjja? He didn’t seamed angry yesterday at the end at all…

N: Did you kissed? Ah so romantic, he saved you from the cold outside kissing you gently in his car as he drove you home.

You could almost saw sparkles in Naris eyes.

Y: Nari! It wasn’t like this!

Yifan: He just nearly wrecked the whole dorm as he came home yesterday. Flying books and stuff.

T: *big eyes* That’s why everything was so messy?

Y: Ohgosh. Okay I’ll try to apologize. See ya soon. I hope I’ll survive this.

 

N: Was this really true?

Yifan: *shrug his shoulders* maybe I was just too lazy to clean as it was my turn.

N: You’re such a cool cold guy. *looking after you* Ah I’m shipping them both so much!

Chanyeol: *appear* What did I miss?

T: Lilly will do aegyo to Jongin because Yifan lied about the messy dorm last night.

Yifan: *wave with his hand to Chanyeol* I win, what?

C: *big eyes* Wuaaht?

Yifan: You bet I won’t make any teasing because it’s not my style. Anyway I did….So?

C: *give him money* Aaaah~ and I was so sure I can win this time! *pout*

N: Guys, are you really doing bets over Lilly and Jongin?

Yifan: No. It was just used opportunity *wink*

 

You followed Jongin who was with Jongdae and Kyungso and you just took his hand and as he turned around you make a pout mouth and big puppy eyes saying; "Oppa, don’t be mad at me."

Keeping that pose you wait for a reaction. You felt the blood rising up your head – yeah it was really embarrassing.

J: What…

Y: *puppy eyes* Oppa please don’t be mad to me because of yesterday. *buing buing*

Jongdae was laughing really loud and even Kyungso giggled.

Y: *pout* Ya~ don’t laugh…I’m just saying so-sorry.

How could Yifan just came up with that silly idea? Anyway there was no need for aey…

Jongin pulled you over to him and embraced you.

J: Who said I was angry? You silly girl I can’t be angry this long to you at all. *whisper* And in addition to that; how can you think I’m still angry when you’re acting this cute in front of me. Do you want me to kiss you in front of all?

You shook your head but feel happy he wasn’t angry.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, finally back :D

So to be honest I am in such a fluffy moooood~ xD Happy to be home again *-* Ah~ Did anyone missed me? haha ♥

Enjoy reading and if I do aegyo, would you give me a comment?

Can't beat THIS ONE XDDD

Okay okay let's bring the professional!