CH # 2

Miracle in December : Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 Years Later

 

#Hangang Park, Seoul City

 

“I’m sorry. I can’t continue this kind of relationship anymore”, said the girl without looking at the boy beside her.

“Why?”, he asked.

“Why? You ask me why? You never care about my feeling! You, only care about yourself! You are selfish! I don’t know how many girls already dumped you for the actual same reason! You just too full of yourself.. I can’t.”, she said as she shook her head.

“Don’t you love me?”, he asked.

“Love just isn’t enough in relationship! You know what, to be honest, you are the weird guy I have ever met! You’re different! You don’t want kiss with me! Sleep with me and making love with me! It’s has been a year since we are date. Are you even normal?”, she questioned.

“Why do you want to do all of that?”, he questioned.

The girl let out scoffs, in disbelief. “Are you..for real? Asking me that? Isn’t obvious? That’s what all lover do! Kissing, sleeping together, making love, that’s how all lover showing their love. Not like...you!”, the girl nagging, feeling unfair.

“Isn’t being different is a good thing?”, he questioned again.

The girl huffed, totally mental breakdown. “Good for you! But not for me! That’s all! Being here with you, doesn’t make any good things. I’m done with you.. Good bye, Kai..”, she replied and walk away, leaving him alone.

Kai, staring at the river infront of him. The wind blows, brushes his exposed skin. He has attitude and perfect look. All girls want to be with him even though they already broke up. They still want to own him. Girls labelled themselves a ‘lucky girl’ whenever he accepted their confession and become his girlfriend.

But...they have to deal with his rule. His rule in love.

“Just go.. I don’t need you in my life, either..”, Kai mutter by himself and smirking.

***

#XOXO Private High School

 

“I heard there is new student today..”, Luna mentioned. Sulli look at Luna with her round eyes.

“Really? I hope it’s a male student!”, Sulli exclaimed.

“Then what?”, Luna asked as she smiling.

“Good looking! Rich! Tough!”, said Sulli as she start daydreaming about the new student. Luna laughs and shakes her head. “..and y..”, she added with seductive voices.

“Oh! Yah!”, Luna scolds and slapping Sulli’s back shoulder. Sulli laughs, love to tease Luna.

“What? It’s normal! We’re 18, remember?”, Sulli replied.

“I know but we attend school to study. Not finding love or whatsoever..”, said Luna. Sulli rolled her eyes.

“How is you with Kyungsoo?”, Sulli asked, directly. Luna’s eyes widened and look around before cupping Sulli’s mouth with her hand.

“Yah! Are you crazy!? Don’t mention about it publicly!”, Luna scolds. Sulli pushing Luna’s hand from .

“Yah! I’m just teasing you. Don’t worry about that. Your secret safe with me.”, said Sulli. Luna stares at her and sighs. She look around, make sure no one heard that. Sulli look at Luna.

“Are you that afraid?”, she asked.

“You know what will happen if they know about this right? All of his fangirls will kill me..”, Luna emphasized. Sulli nodded, understood.

 

Victoria turn around and smiling when saw Sulli and Luna from afar. Sulli and Luna laughing as they approaching the school gates. Victoria smiling widely as their eyes meets. They run towards Victoria, feel excited to know about the new student.

“Good morning, Vict!!”, they greets brightly.

“Good...morning!”, Victoria replied and checking Luna and Sulli’s uniform. She look at Sulli and point out at her skirt. “Can you please lower down your skirt, Sulli? It’s 2 cm from your knees..”, said Victoria as she take out her ruler to measure Sulli’s skirts. Luna burst out laughter.

“Omo! How can you do this to me!? We are friends!”, Sulli nagging and lower down her skirts.

“Friends or not, school rules must be followed..”, said Victoria, nicely.

Sulli feel annoyed, “Don’t you know? Boys love my legs..”, she nagging. Luna just smiling while Victoria raise her eyebrows.

“Oh, really? Boys do really like your long legs?”, Victoria questioned. Sulli nodded proudly. “Then, try get one of EXO’s as your boyfriend then we talk about this looooong leeggss!”, she mocking.

Luna gulped as she heard that since she got one of EXO’s but no one know about it except Sulli. “You first then!”, Sulli replied. Don’t want to lose to Victoria.

“That’s enough girls..”, Luna interupted. She’s worried if Sulli blurt it out infront of Victoria. They are friends, but Victoria can’t keep secret. She is a Prefect. Everyone respect her because of her honesty.

Both of them glances at Luna before look away. “I heard there is new student. Is that true?”, Luna change the topic.

“Ah! About that...”, Victoria said but stop at mid-sentence as Sulli cut off.

“How was he? Is he good looking? Hot?? Tall??”, Sulli asked.

Victoria look at her. “Both of you can check it yourself, at the office..”, said Victoria. Sulli gasping as she fanning herself with her hands.

“Omo! Omo! Omo! He’s already arrived! Let’s go take a look!”, Sulli said and dragging Luna with her.

“See you at class!”, Luna shouts at Victoria.

Victoria nodded and smirking. “He?”, she snorts and widened her eyes when saw a male student didn’t tuck-in his shirts.

“Yah! You! Stop right there!”, Victoria yelled.

 

# Main Office

 

Sulli stop when saw a lot of girls peeking at the window, outside the main office. Her eyes widened and let go Luna’s wrist. “He’s mine!!”, Sulli screamed, make all the girls turn their head and dismiss as they saw Sulli running towards them.

Luna chuckles and walking behind Sulli. “Where? Which one??”, Sulli mumbling as her eyes scanning inside the office, looking for the  new student.

“Found him?”, Luna asked.

“Not yet! This is my only chances since EXO oppa never look at me even though I’m the cutest in this school!”, Sulli nagging and turn look at Luna. “Don’t you think that’s weird?”, Sulli asked.

“About what?”, Luna asked.

“EXO oppa.. Why they didn’t like me? Do you think they are gay?”, Sulli whispered. Luna laughs and shook her head.

“Yah. They like you but just a junior..”, Luna corrected.

“I know right? You’re so lucky!”, Sulli commented and peeking inside again. Luna let out sighs as she heard that. “I’ll make sure this new student, will become my boyfriend and make EXO oppa regret to rejected me!!”, Sulli added.

Luna look at Sulli. “OH! I saw him! I saw him!”, Sulli announced, excited. Luna can’t take a look since she is short.

“How do he look?”, Luna asked.

“I only can see his back figure! He has blonde hair..”, Sulli said as she examined the new students from back. “Wait..”, she added.

“Why? What wrong?”, Luna asked. Sulli frowning as she look carefully at the new student. Luna curious as she read Sulli’s expression. She totally look serious. “Sulli?”, she called.

“Wait. Something not right..”, said Sulli. Luna is waiting.

 

Meanwhile, inside the main office...

 

“I hope you can take care of this matter.. Okay?”, Mrs Lee asked.

“Yep! Don’t worry..”,

Mrs Lee smiling and divert her attention, her eyes caught Sulli at the outside – peeking. She frowning, confused. “Is that your classmate, Josephine?”, she asked the student beside her.

 

Sulli gasping with her eyes widened. “Why? Why??!”, Luna asked. Sulli turned around and leaned her back against the wall.

“Victoria prank us..”, said Sulli.

“What do you mean?”, Luna asked.

Sulli look at Luna with her sad face. “There is no hot-goodlooking-rich-tough-y male student!!”, she cried.

“Then? Who did you described just now?”, Luna asked.

“It’s Amber!!”, Sulli scream, frustrated.

“What?!”, Luna asked, confused.

Door opens. Luna and Sulli turn look at the open door and there is Amber, pop-out her head. “I heard someone mentioned my name? Is there something wrong?”, Amber asked.

Sulli glares at her and straight up her back. “Can you wear girls uniform next time?!”, Sulli scolds as she walking pass Amber. Luna let out sighs while Amber blinking.

“What’s wrong with her? Is today her bloody day?”, Amber asked. Not even feel offend with what Sulli said to her. Luna chuckles and shook her head and approaches Amber.

“Nothing. She just..broken heart..”, said Luna.

“Why?”,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter