CHAP 1

JEALOUSY

YOUR POV

Today is your 2nd wedding anniversary.You woke up early today because you want to make special breakfast to your beloved husband,Min Yoongi.You get off from your bed and go take a bath.After bath,you wear this,

and walked to the downstairs.You go to the kitchen and wear your pink apron.You decided to make strawberry pancake,hot chocolate and fruits as dessert.

      

30 minutes later,you finished cooking and take it all to the dining table.Then,you glance at the wall clock and it show a quarter to 8.You quickly go back to your bedroom to wake up your husband.You saw your husband sleeping soundly like a baby on the bed.You sit next to him and said,"Yoongi,wake up~~ You're gonna be late if you don't wake up now".But he just turn around and cover his body with blanket.You sigh and pull the blanket."Yeobo~Wake up~You're gonna be late~" You said in lovely tone.He quickly wake up and look at you."Wow~ You never say like that to me....This before...Hehe~Can you do that...again???" He said and do his aegyo.You sigh and reply, "Later,okay??You'll be late.Palli take a bath and go downstairs.I've done breakfast special for you,my Yoongi~".He smiles like crazy,give you a morning kiss and walk to the bathroom.

Then you take his shirt from the closet and iron it.When you was ironing,you felt a pair of hands around your waist and hot breath on your neck.You sigh but,smile in your heart."Jagiya~~ Where's my towel???" Yoongi said."It's on the chair" You reply shortly.He chuckled and kiss on you neck.You were a little bit shock but,you just let it because today is a special day for both of you.After you iron his shirt,you go to the dining table and waited for Yoongi.After 15 minutes waited for him,finally he came.You handed him the strawberry pancake.You and Yoongi dig in and enjoy eating breakfast together.Afterwards,you help Yoongi with his tie and you accompany him to his car.He kiss you and you said,"Drive carefully.I love you.Don't flirt with other girls,ara??". He laughed a little and whisper in your ear,"I always love you...Oh,and don't cook dinner for tonight,ara?? We go dinner outside tonight.I pick you at 8 p.m,okay?? Muah~".Then,he get in the car and drive his ferrari to his work place.

You sat on the couch and sigh.You're so bored.Nothing to do,alone in a big mansion.

Then,you take your phone and text your best friend,Yoo Byul.

"Yo!! What are you doing?? (feeling bored T_T)" - you

But,she doesn't reply you.You waited and waited untill you fell asleep.When you woke up,it's 2 o'clock in the afternoon.You yawn and walk to your bedroom.You washed your face and wear this.

You had nothing to do so,you decided to go buy some groceries.You walk downstairs and take your Lamborghini Gallardo key.Then,you drive it to the xxx mall.

Arrive there,you take a trolly and start to pick things.Then,you que at the counter to pay your things.You were looking around and saw a gift shop.*Today is our anniversary.What shall I give to him,huh?? Maybe I should go to the shop after this.. :)*.After paying all your things,you go to the shop and,"Oh,Byul??".*What is she doing here?? Wait...Is that a boy??*."How can she doesn't tell me she had boyfriend.This is friend,huh?? But,they look happy..:)" you mumbled.*But,why the boy...he's familliar.Wait..Yoongi??* you thought.You just look at both of them and suddenly tears start to fall."How can they....Yoongi..My bestfriend Byul" you said and pulled the trolly to your car.Then,you drove back to your house.*I thought we were bestfriend,Yoo Byul*.

You ran to your bedroom and lay your body on your bed.You're too tired to think about what had just happened so,you sleep.

Beep~

You woke up and search your phone.You check your phone and there is a message from Yoongi.

"Can't wait to see you" - Yoongi

After read the message you throw your phone on your bed  and walk to the bathroom and bath.Then,you wear this,

and do your hair.You have to put powder many time because tears keep falling on your cheeks.You heard a honk from outside your house.You glance at the wall clock and it show 8 o'clock.*Yoongi* you thought and lazily walk to the downstairs.You locked the door and get in the car.You just kept silent.When Yoongi ask or tell you something,you just answer shortly just like "urmm" "yeah" "owh".

After 10 minutes in the car,you finally reach at the restaurant.You don't want to walk with him so,you quickly walk in the restaurant.A waitress greet you and she asked you to follow her to the table that Yoongi has booked.Yoongi quickly walk beside you and grab your hand but,you release his hand and followed the waitress.You sit at the table and you were a little bit impressed with the decoration.

We ordered pasta for dinner and waited for our food.Then,"Hey,what's wrong?? You look sad.Are you okay??" Yoongi asked.

YOONGI POV

"Hey,what's wrong?? You look sad.Are you okay??" I asked her.She look sad.I don't know what happened to her.This morning she's okay and happy but now..."Nothing,I'm okay" she answer me."Hey~ Don't lie me.You're not okay.Tell me,what happened???"."So,you want to know why,huh.Okay I tell you" she said and I nod,want to know what happened."Why you so..uh..I hate you...You know today is our anniversary but,why you lie me.You flirt with other girls,right?? And the girls is..my bestfriend..I know she's pretty and better than me...If you...doesn't love me anymore,just tell me..So,I know that my husband doesn't love me anymore.And plus,if we're don't loving each other anymore..you can divorce me..Clear??" she began to cry.I was so shocked of what she had just said."Wow..wow..Slow down,Kim Haneul,my wife that I loved till the end.What are you talking about?? I,,I don't understand.Flirt with other girls??? No way..You must be misunder-" she cut me."What misunderstood??? I saw it with my eyes..I go to the xxx mall today and you know what I saw?? I saw you with Byul.Happy went shopping with her.We can just stop here,listen,we're over" she said and take her handbag to walk away but,I hold her hand."Sit" I said to her but,she don't want listen to me."Sit!! Please...Give me a chance..to explain...please".Fuh,,,she sit down.Then,I start explain everything...

*Flashback*

I walked out the meeting room and took out my phone.I dialled Byul's number and waited for her to pick up the phone.

"Yoeboseyo??" - Byul

"Yah..Meet me at xxx mall..now" - me

"Why??" - Byul

"Just come,okay? I really need your help.Thanks" - me

I hang up the phone.I quickly went to the car park and drived my ferrari to the mall.Arrived there,I searched for her but,she's not here yet.I sat at a bench and waited for her.Then,I saw an ice cream shop.I was so hungry now so I bought an strawberry ice cream,heheh my favourite flavour.I walked back to the bench and saw Byul."Yah" I said to her and she turn to me.I walk to her and she said,"Yah...Why do you need my help??"."Relax...Look,today is my anniversary with Haneul.I want you to help me find something that she like,okay?? You her bestfriend,right?? So,you must know what she like?? Please help me" I said to her."Urmm,,ara.Let's go find something.." she said and we entered a clothes shop.Almost every shop in this mall I enter but,Byul said there's nothing that she like.So,we go to the last shop,The Gift Shop.

I enter the shop and wow,,so many things in there.I look around the shop and then something caught my eyes.I took it and give it to Byul."Yah..How about this?? It's cute"."Micheosseo?? Polar bear?? You know that Haneul really don't like polar bear.Be careful next time" she said and I just nod understand."Yah,what kind of thing she like actually??" I asked her so,it's easy for me to find it."If I was not wrong,she likes necklace.With heart pattern" she said while keep searching.*Why she don't tell me early?? Huh*

I keep looking at the necklaces and there's one that caught my eye."Byul" I call her."How about this??" I show her the necklace.She nod and I call the worker."I want this necklace and please put it in a box"...Then,I thanks to Byul for helping me.

*End of flashback*

"That's it...Okay,listen to me.I never flirt with other girls and lie to you.Just you in my heart" I said looking at her.

YOUR POV

"That's it...Okay,listen to me.I never flirt with other girls and lie to you.Just you in my heart" he said looking at me.You can't believe what had just he said.You still silent don't knoww what to say.Then,"I'm sorry-" he cut you."No,I'm the one who should apologize to you.I'm sorry for not telling you.I just want to make suprise to you.Will you forgive me??" he said and take out something from his pocket.You were so suprise to see a box and when he open the box,you saw a heart necklace.

"Yoongi.." tears start to fall not because of you don't  like it but,because of you were so touch.Then,he stand up and stand behind you.He help you wear the necklace and sit at his chair."You like it??" he asked you.You can't say anything so,you just nod and give Yoongi your eye smile."Aww..You smile.." he joked with you.Then,the waitress came with your food.You eats your pasta and stare at him.He look at you with 'what' look.You just shook your head and continue eat your pasta.

After having dinner together with Yoongi,you and him went to the beach.You get off from the car and stare at the sea.Yoongi came and stand beside you.You landed your head on his shoulder and said,"Mianhae...for-" he cut you again."Don't say sorry.Today is our anniversary day.I want you to be happy not sad,okay" he said and cup your face."I know but-" he kissed you.Tears start to fell and you couldn't help but,to reply his kissed.

 ~THE END~