Chapter One

Battle Of Our Lives
Please log in to read the full chapter

C hapter 1

{ Hello! }

 

Cece's POV

"Ahh! Seoul Air!" Brianna exclaimed as we got off our plane. She raises her hand in the air looking really excited.
"Shut it Bri. You're too noisy!" Alex said with an annoyed look. She glared at Bria.
"I missed Seoul! We've been away here for like 3 months! It's natural!" Brianna screamed at Alex's face. Alex's face scrunched up.
"It's not natural! HOW COME CECE AND MELODY DON'T ACT LIKE THAT?!" Alex shouted, reaaaally annoyed.
"Shut it! The two of you!" I shouted at them. They always scream at each other! Both of them stopped talking and started walking. We're only going to take a cab, since none of us have our cars.

"When are we going to get listed for this semester?" Melody asked. The others shrugged completely uninterested.
"First thing in the morning. We can get enlisted through the school site." I answered Melody.
"School starts in a week, right?" Alex asked me. I nodded.  A cab stopped in front of us and we got in.

After I-don't-know-how-many-minutes passed, the cab stopped in front of Melody's house. All of us stepped out of the cab, and walked to our houses since it was like meters away from each other.

"Fix your things then go to Alex's." I announced. They all gave me a do-we-really-need-to-go look and I shot them a sharp glare making them nod.

I went inside and went straight to my room. I placed my bag on the bed and rummaged through my things and changed my clothes. There's no one here actually, my parents are both in Australia for their business. My brother's in US and my sister is probably at her friend's house or at the mall. So I went straight to Alex's house. I saw Melody and Bria on the way too. Bria knocked on Alex's front door, it took matter of seconds before Alex opened it.

"No one's home." Alex said and rushed upstairs, to her room. The three of us followed her upstairs, and went to her room. I saw her in front of her laptop, typing something.
"Crestview International School." Melody read what Alex's typing. 
"Can we get enlisted now?" I asked her walking forward to her.
"Yeah. I already finished mine." She said as she stood up from the sit and nodded to me, that is some sort of signal that I should list my name and finish my form. So, I did. I got myself listed for the incoming senior students this year. After me Bria and Melody listed themselves too.

"What does it do, Bri?" Alex asked Brianna, who is holding a potion as if she's examining it. 
"It's just some sort of diarrhea potion." Bria answered non-chalantly, shaking the pink potion, obviously enjoying herself with her new creation.

Just then, Melody stood up from her sit and took of her shoes. She throw one to Alex and one to me.

"The one Cece's holding has that knife located on the heels. The one with Alex has a pocket knife underneath. I'm still working on the hair gadgets." Melody explained at us, making me smirk and Alex smile. 

We were too busy talking to each other about the weapons and potions slash poisons when suddenly, Alex's phone rang. I shot her a who-is-it look and she answered, "Youngjae".

We stayed quiet as we listen to what they're talking about.

"Hi. It was great. Yes. Oh, yeah. Right. Yes. Okay, tomorrow." She said goodbye then hung up. We don't know what's the meaning of every word or phrase she said, so we all gave her a what-was-that-about look.

"It's just about the gang meeting tomorrow." Alex said and sat down again. 
"Right. Kind of forgot about that one." Bria said and grinned.
"You better go home now! It's getting late."

Please log in to read the full chapter