[1/1]

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

***

It's been the second day you were sitting in class with a wide smile glued to your face. The reason was because your enemy, named Kim Taehyung or V, didn't come to school since yesterday. You asummed he's sick or something, but you couldn't care less.

Why do you dislike Kim Taehyung so much? Because he's clingy. He sits behind you in three different classes, and he always finds a way to annoy the hell out of you. On top of all, he's your neighbor. He always throws things at your window just because he's bored.

But now, because he's sick, you finally have some freedom from him. Yesterday, when he didn't appear in class, you wondered where was he. Even after you came back from school and started your homework after you took a shower, he didn't throw anything at your window which helped you to finish your homework quickly and watch some TV.

And today, once you entered the class and didn't see him again - you felt beyond happy. You could get used to it.

The bell rang, meaning it's lunch time. "Okay, who can pass today's notes for Taehyung?" the teacher asked. you were busy packing your stuff with the same wide smile you had on for the past couple of hours, when suddenly your heard your name.

"I think [Y/N] is Taehyung's oppa neighbor." One of your classmates told the teacher.

You snapped your head up, your smile faded away and your eyes slightly rounded as you looked at her in panic. "[Y/N], is that true?" the teacher asked. you gulped before you looked over at your teacher and nodded, "Yes but-"

"Can you please pass him the notes? There's a big exam coming soon and he needs those notes." the teacher told you, smiling warmly at you, "I'd tell his friends to pass him the notes if they were in this class."

"But-" you cut yourself in mid-sentence when your teacher slightly raised her brows. You sighed and looked down, "Arasso, I'll pass him the notes." you murmured, still loud enough for your teacher to hear.

She smiled and clasped her hands together. "Great!" she cheered and you sighed again before leaving the classroom to go meet your friends in the cafeteria.

 

****

 

Hearing noises coming from inside the house, you then heard V's deep voice yelling "Coming!"

*Wow, he sounds really sick.* 

The door opened and Taehyung's figure was in front of you. His hair was messy and his eyes were barely opened, you almost felt sorry for waking him up. After few seconds you two stared at each other, his eyes widened in surprise. "[Y/N]? Wha-what are you doing here?"

You broke the eye contact as you pulled out your notebook out of your backpack. "Here," you handed it to him, your voice indifferently as you continued speaking, "Teacher asked me to bring you today's notes."

V blinked, "Ah, that's why you came..." he cleared his throat as his voice crack and he gently took your notebook. It was weird, why is he acting like this? and why did he sound disappointed? so many questions ran through your head while you stared intently at V.

V's eyes met yours again after he stared at your notebook while biting his lip. You snapped back to reality, "Give me back my notebook tomorrow."

"But we only have a class after tomorrow." he raised his brow.

"So?" you shrugged, "Just give it back by tomorrow." you turned around and was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter