Chapter 13

Mr. and Mrs. Bully [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In her sleep, Jihye vaguely feels everything. She feels his gentle touch and she hears his apologize. It looks more like a dream rather than a reality. It gives her butterflies and the same time, it makes her heart beat so fast. She hopes she could live in this dream forever, where Luhan is a gentle and sweet man but it needs to meet an end. She slowly leaves her dreamland and wakes up from her sleep. Her eyelids flutter as she tries to adjust her sight. It's still dark. The wind blows and coldness strikes, but she just feels so warm here, inside Luhan's embrace. She lifts her face slightly and stares at his face. He looks like a baby when he sleeps and she smiles because of it. She then reaches out her hand, wanting to touch his cheek, but stops when he suddenly moves. She immediately closes her eyes and pretends like she is still fast asleep.

"Jihye" Luhan calls her, right after he is awake and like a pro, Jihye pretends like her sleep is being disturbed by his voice.

"Wake up, let's return to the tent" He continues.

Luhan then checks his wrist watch and realizes it's just 3 in the morning. He feels grateful because it's still early and they have time to go back before Bomi and Jinhe realizes their missing. He sees her lazily sit down before he turns his sight to see the sky. There, both sit side by side, watching and enjoying the sky view and the sound of the forest together. 

"Let's go back now, it's getting colder here" Jihye starts the conversation.

Luhan says nothing but just nods. He stands up first then reaches out his hand to Jihye. Without a second thought, she takes his hand and stands up. He looks at her and immediately pulls her closer to him, but she is not ready with it, so she ends up bumping to his chest, quite hard. It hurts and she is triggered.

"What are you doing?!" Jihye raises her tone as the pain blinds her.

"I didn't mean it!" Luhan doesn't want to lose, so he yells back at her.

Jihye now sees that her dream really ends here. She frowns and walks by herself, but Luhan runs after her and hugs her shoulder. This time, she nudges him as she fights back and shows the resistance. She looks fierce but he doesn't care, he just embraces her once again and scolds her, for her good.

"Just watch your step, it's dangerous" 

 

***

 

Bomi and Jinhe really have no idea of what happened between Luhan and Jihye last night. They take their turn to shower and now it's Bomi's turn. She is the last one and the rest wait for her inside the tent. The three of them talk, but the girls put out Luhan and make him feel ignored. He just stays cool and decides to check and play a game on his phone. He seems like he doesn't care and has zero interest of what they are talking but his ears listen to every word carefully. 

"Eonnie, did you get sleep last night?" Jinhe asks Jihye.

"Of course, she did" Luhan talks coldly as he openly puts his attention at them.

"How did you know, sunbae?" Jinhe asks and Luhan's face turns pale. He is in panic mode but hides it well.

"Ha, it's not hard to guess, just look at Jihye, she is the type of girl who sleeps everytime, everywhere" Luhan talks as he looks back to his phone. Inside his heart, he curses to himself because of this carelessness but then it gets cut as Bomi enters the tent and starts talking some bull.

"Luhan sunbae, I slept well last night, thank to you, you hug me and make me warm"

Everybody drops their jaws as they hear that. Jihye then covers and chuckles a little, because she knows how delusional Bomi is. She really wants to spill everything to Bomi and she is already able to see how Bomi's expression will turn dark once the truth is revealed. Right now Jihye tries to hold back her laughter as in the other hand, Luhan just blinks his eyes continuously. He can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter