chapter 9

past love

Sehun POV

I go to the cafe, the memories we had together for few years. I want to spend my day here, I'm thinking about Oh Hayoung and  Jung Eunji now. What if they fight? What if Eunji hits Hayoung? What if Hayoung don't want to talk to me? What if Eunji breaks their friendship? What if Hayoung run? 

 

flashback ; 

I broke up with her just now because she already knows that I have another girl secretly, Jung Eunji. Ahh~ I'm going to talk to my girl. Aish that girl always stalk me and follows me. She always send me sticky notes, love letters and chocolates. How can I hate her? Even I hate stalker but I can't hate her. Ayy that girl is there, and she is with Hayoungie. Damn! "SO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STOLE MY BOYFRIEND? I THOUGHT YOU ARE MY BESTFRIEND!!" and tears fall down. I can see Hayoung's broken heart but I can't help her, I love Eunji so much now. "Nah calm down Hayoung! Other students are looking at us. Let's talk peacefully, okay?" Ah that girl, always calm and cool but Hayoung just keep shouting, "NO!!! LET THEM SEE HOW BAD YOU ARE. YOU RUIN MY LIFE. YOU MADE HIM DUMP ME. YOU ARE A BASTARD! DO YOU THINK HE CAN LOVE YOU ALL THE TIME? HAHAHA HE IS NOT. HE WILL DUMP YOU TOO." It was so heartbreaking, seeing my ex and my girlfriend fighting over me. I run over them and take Eunji with me.

end....

 

I saw a bunch of girls are talking about Exo. Probably they are fans because they are wearing exo's shirt and things. I saw a group of girl are entering the cafe! It was Apink! The fans run to them and ask for signature. Ahh I want to kekekeke. 'Chorong noona will kill me for sure hahaha' I saw Hayoung and Eunji are laughing together, I feel relieved but then Apink come to me. "Sehun-ah, u brat what are u doing here" Ah this noona always want to make me feel to eat her kekeke, mianhae Bomi noona. Chorong noona angry at her because calling me 'brat'. You know how precious I am right? Apink are taking their seats at the same table I sit. But then suddenly Eunji says, "This is always the place you and Hayoung hangout, the exact table. Woah are you playing the memories right now?" I look at Eunji with a smirk and then smile at Hayoung and the rest of members. Ah this girl, such a kiddo. Never want to change.  Chorong noona, Bomi noona, Eunji and Namjoo leave Hayoung and me. We were sitting there for ing 10 minutes, quietly. Then I ask her, "Ah Hayoung-ah. Do you remember our memories?" She just stares at the ceiling. "I mean sweet memories. Not the one that hurts you or me." She smile and nods. "I do remember but I think I have to forget maybe?" And then I saw some fans are taking pictures of us and I stand up and kneel down, "Oh Hayoung, will you be my girlfriend?" A fan shouts, "YOU ! BETTER ACCEPT HIM OR I BREAK YOU HEART" Hayoung smiles to the fans, ay this girl. she always smile.

I don't know what's the answer. But the Hayoung said, "Yes, I would love to." Accepting my hand. athen we are officially date now. We are starting here, at the place with old memories. Manager pick me up and send Hayoung to her dorm. Ah what will the netizens talk? Ah mianhae fans but atleast I'm not a sweettalker right fans?(:


Am I referring 'atleast I'm not a sweettalker right fans?' to byunbaek.........

What should i do lol