chapter 6

past love

Sehun POV

Since I already tell Chorong noona, stress leave me kekeke. Now we watch a movie, goddamn martial arts movie. Chorong noona loves it so we decided to watch it and now, she enjoyed it but not me. I want to run now ah but pity my noona. He will tell appa and omma. okay . "noona noona, after this. Let's go home. I'm worried about Eunji." Chorong noona ignored me but then, "Ah okay. Then tell about your heart. About Oh Hayoung. About her. Don't make her dissapointed. I support you no matter what." I love you, noona kekeke. 

We reached home, Chorong noona runs because she is excited to tell Eunji and Bomi what is the movie about. Ah this girl, such a kiddo. I heard Chorong noona screams infront of the door and I see Eunji come to her to shut . I run after them to see what happen. There's Luhan and Bomi on the sofa, kissing. Basically stop because of Chorong noona. Gosh I want to watch they kiss and this-in-noona made them stop. "Ah such great weather today!! What have you guys done? On my sofa? In my house?" Eunji laughs and kiss my cheeks. "Don't be such arrogant. Let them okay. I watched a very good scene, I recorded it. Do you want to see? They are so so so so cute." Bomi and Luhan blushed. Ah I want to tell Eunji but Bomi and Luhan are here. For god's sake, I leave the living room and go to my room. Luhan enters my room, "yaw bro. Is it okay? I'm sorry, we didn't mean to. Bomi is too y, I can't handle haha." I want to tell him that he destroyed this moment okay but it's okay as a friend, i let him go."nawh it's okay hyung. You said you want to pick her at 7pm. And now is 8;30pm. Are you guys done?" Bomi bangs the room, "His parents cancelled last minute. Btw I want to sleep here. Please oppa please kekeke." I agree so Bomi and Luhan hug and leave me alone. Chorong noona hugs and kiss me, she have to go to her dorm. She have exam tommorrow. She whispers, "Don't dissapoint her. It's okay if you choose Hayoung, but don't make her hates Hayoung and you. I love you baby. muah kekeke" And it's time to sleep, Eunji sleeps in my embrace. 

Ah she fall asleep. It's okay, I can tell her now. "Eunji-ah. I love you, you know right? But now, Hayoung come all of sudden. I can't control my heart. I love her too. I don't want to hurts you neither her. I know you love me. But I'm sorry I fall in love with two girls at the same time. I can't contain this feelings anymore. I have to tell you. Tommorrow okay tommorrow. I love you Eunji-ah. Take care and have a nice sleep. Please dream nicely about me. Don't hate Hayoung nor me." I blink my eyes for couple of times and fall asleep and I realised someone kiss my forehead and turn out it's Eunji. "It's okay if you still love Hayoung. I'm the one that make you dumped her. I'm the one who ruins her life. I'm not hating you guys. I hate myself. Because of me, my bestfriend hates me, my friends hate me. I made this turned out like this. I can't wait to see you and Hayoung together. I love you and her. Don't worry. She still my bestfriend. Sehun-ah, don't dump her again. Don't dissapoint or hurts her again. Don't make me cry every night again. I love you very much till the end of this day. I'm sorry but can we break up? I don't want to hurt my heart anymore. Let's break up and be bestfriend. I love you Oh Sehun, i love you very much. Bye." We kiss, for a long time. The last kiss and we cry together.

 

Eunji POV

"Let's break up." Am I out of my mind? I love him very much and I'm the one who wants to break up. He said tommorrow we will talk but I know we will never talk to each other all day. We kissed and cry together. I guess this is what karma means. I'm the bad one so I got punished. It's okay, relax. We talk about this tommorrow. I love you Sehun. 

The next morning,

Ah what we did last night? Why with body? Ah whatever, I have to wake Sehun. Ah he's not here. Ah maybe he's down. I saw him get out from the toilet. I stand and hug him, "Do you have a nice sleep last night? The best night ever yeobo-ah." Sehun ignores me. What we talked about last night? Ah I'm dizzy. He replied, "We already broke up. You asked last night, and today we officially. So I guess I have to leave this house because this house is yours. I have a date now. I'm sorry I undressed you last night. Btw we have a great night yesterday, hope you have a better guy soon. Byebye." Did he said broke up? I asked? Damn what the fuq I asked? Gosh this is complicated. Ah okay I have to shower and follow him.

Sehun go to a cafe. Yes, the cafe where he and Hayoung always meet. And Hayoung is in there. And they are together. What the is all about? Is this in true? Gosh okay then, but seriously? Ah Sehun already emptied our house. I guess he lives with Hayoung right now. I go to their table, "I'm sorry to interrupt, btw Sehun-ah, take a good care of her. Hayoung-ah, I love you. Arrasseo? Byebye." Why with me? Suddenly? Ah I hate myself now. I moved on like that? I gave up already? Why with me so sudden? Ah so confuse. But it's okay. I have to contact Chorong unnie and Bomi.

Whatsapp group ; apink<3

Eunji : Are you guys free? I want to hangout.

Chorong : What's up buddy? I'm free after 2pm. Don't ing spam, I have exam in 5 minutes bye bye. Lovelove...

Eunji : BOMI!!! YoonRilla. Where are you??? (: (: (:

Bomi : Yah I'm here. I have class now. After 2pm, pick me okay.

Eunji : I'm going to pick you guys and cry really hard. I will pick you first, bbombbom. At the cafe, arrasseo?

Eunji : Don't leave me. I miss you guys btw. Byebye.

Bomi : Don't spam or you will get a fist from Chorong unnie huhu.

Namjoo : What's up guys? AH i miss you all. I have souvenirsss~~! Eunji-ah, let's meet.

Naeun : I have date with Tao oppa. Sorry guys.

Namjoo : It'sokay. Btw where's Hayoung? 

Eunji : She's with Sehun. Okay Namjoo. I'm on my way. Lafv lafv lafv.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I'm sorry. I went to my village and then I have to stay at home for in 2days and I have a trip with family. So this long chapter will replace me ekekekekeke~~!!! Btw got7 is in my country. But I can't go *sobs* *sobs* I have a family trip so byebye. I can't finish within this holiday so just keep in touch okay.

This is kinda cheesy chapter haha. Btw please leave your comments.