chapter 4

past love

Tao POV

3.30pm. Thirty minutes left and mom already cooked kimchi stew. Now she is preparing for dessert. Ah I should stop waiting and I should help mom. About twenty minuters after that, *bell rings* I open the door and I found Naeun with his oppa. Ahh did she invites her oppa along? Ah I can't confess then because her oppa is my friend. "yo ssup Suho. Do you want to eat with us?" Suho laughs and pats Naeun's head, "take care or my sister. btw she is not your girlfriend, she is your friend. Please behave okay Naeun-ah. Do you want me to pick you after meal or?" I replied, "No, it's okay. I will take her home. Don't worry bro. I don't do harm ok." Suho laughs and drive his car. Naeun enters the house and greets my mom. Ah she is so lovely. Mom talks with Naeun while I serve the table.

"Ah I don't know you are this nice, Tao oppa." I smile and, "What? Oppa? Since when you call me oppa? Or you just want to show to my mom that you are nice? Are you acting?" Suddenly I burst something that are bad. Naeun hid her face under her hands. "Ah Naeun, I didn't mean to hurts you. I'm joking. You can call me oppa, but I'm uncomfortable. Just as usual." Ah I'm such an evil person. I love her but I made her hates  me okay. This is horrible.

 

Naeun POV

Ah why did I call him oppa? Act usual. You can control this. Don't make this atmosphere awkward. "ah babo babo, mianhae. I didn't mean to made you uncomfortable." His mom heard about what happen just now and she said, "ah you guys such a lovely couple. I will let you guys talk. I will be upstairs. Don't do bad things okay guys?" His mom just smirks and go away. Ah this would be awkward. I hear Tao mumbling, "I cannot hear what you talk about. Can you repeat?" He looks at me and stand up. He kneels down and said, "Will you be my girlfriend? We will secretly in realtionship. I can't contain my feels. Please accept my heart." I blink in disbelief and nods. "gosh thank you but what if my oppa find out?" Tao laughs, "Don't ing worry. I already tell him. Okay yeobo? I love you." I shed tears and we eat deliciously. 

After the meal, I heard Tao call my oppa. "yah yah brat! I cannot take your sissy home. I'm sorry, my carbroke down. She will stay at my house. Ah don't worry. She will sleep with my mom okay. My father outstation." Ah I feel more awkward infront of his mom. Suddenly someone hits my back, "naeun-ah. Let's sleep. You sleep at my mom's room. Or do you want to sleep in my room?" I don't want to sleep here. Ah why things got difficult? "Ah I don't want to sleep with your mom. Awkward then. I will sleep in your room but my clothes? Then Tao's sister come down, "don't worry unnie, you can borrow mine hehe." Ah so the desicion is I have to sleep at Tao's room. Okay...

 

Eunji POV

Ah I know. Sehun will talk about Hayoung. It's okay. I can date with Bbom Bbom. "bbom, if I break up with Sehun and Sehun getback with Hayoung. Will you agree?" Bomi stand up and then start to nags, "Ah I would love to! I want to see you cry at the end of your room, remember how Sehun treats you,remember how Sehun protects you, remember how Sehun fights his love for you. Seeing you have nowwhere to go or stay. Then you will be back at us. Stalk over Sehun and Hayoung like in the past. I want to." We both burst into laughter and Sehun bangs the room. "What do guys talk about? And laughing?" Chorong unnie follows him. "Ah okay secret. Byebye we have to leave now." Sehun kiss my cheek and I realised what Bomi said is true. Me and Bomi playing games as usual.

 


no ing wifi and no updates. aigo><