Stupid Confession

Stupid Confession

Please enjoy this stupid one shot of mine. :))) I hope you guys will like it. Thank you for waiting patiently. :)

 

 

 

You woke up annoyed. You snoozed your alarm. You slept for another 15 minutes. You were having a good dream when your coordi noona called. You woke up and got your phone annoyed. "Hello?", you said through the phone. You heard her say, "Hey Jae In? Where are you?". You squinted your eyes and looked at the clock, it's already 9:00 AM. You heard her shout through the phone, "Where are you? The photographers are here already!" Your eyes widened. "Photographers?" Sht!!! The photoshoot! I'm late!

You hurriedly took a shower. And since you move fast, you arrived on the set after 15 minutes. You're a model by the way. You stepped outside your car and you saw your coordi noona walking towards you. "Hey, get ready alright?", she told you. She's not just your coordi noona, she's also your best friend. And she's not older than you but she just wants to be called 'coordi noona'. Your best friend's name is Oh Song Yin. "Hey Jae In, do you know who's the photographer?", Song Yin asked. You shook your head and asked her, "Who?". She took a deep breath and whispered, "It's L." Your eyes widened. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?!!!", you said while freaking out. Myungsoo was your ultimate crush. And he's a photographer. You've known him for two years now. "Well, I was about to tell you but you hang up on me.", Song Yi said.

 

Song Yi fixed your hair and your dress. You kept asking her, "Do I look okay? Is my make up okay?". She just nods her head to stop you from freaking out. You were so nervous to see him. You touched your chest and said, "Okay. Relax Jae In. It's just a photoshoot. Just a freaking photoshoot."

 

You finished getting ready for the photoshoot so you went outside the dressing room. And bam! You saw L fixing the lights on the set. You swallowed. You walked towards him. He saw you walking towards him and he greeted you, "Hey Jae In.", he smiled at you. You smiled at him and said, "Hey Myungsoo.". He looked at you and said, "It's been a while, isn't it?". You nodded your head. You were too shy to speak. He smiled at you and patted your head, "Do your best Jae In." Then he walked away. You were about to turn your back against him when he you heard him say, "You look pretty by the way.". You felt yourself blush.

 

You walked inside the set and made a pose. L shot you. You've been working for two hours already. You took a deep breath. You were really tired. Myungsoo noticed you were catching your breath. He stopped doing his work. You saw him approaching you. He asked, "Are you okay? Do you want to take a break?". You shook your head and smiled, "No. I'm fine.". Myungsoo pressed his lips in a thin line and touched your forehead. "You're tired Jae In.", he said. You looked at him, "Just a little.", you admitted. He offered his hand and told you, "Come on. Rest for awhile.". You touched his hand and he brought you to the sit next to his.

 

Both of you were talking at each other. "You know, you're my favorite photographer.", you told him. He smiled at you and he said, "Well, you're my favorite girl.". You felt yourself blush. You were about to tell him that you like him, but one of the staff called him. He looked at you and said, "Hey, I'll be right back alright?". You nodded your head. You got a glass of water and drink it.

 

You saw your phone. You can't hide your feelings anymore. You wanted to tell him that you like him. Just then, this stupid idea crossed your mind. You touched your phone and typed, "I like you Myungsoo.". You were playing with your thumb thinking if you'll send it or not. You were still having second thoughts. If I send him this, he'll know what I feel for him, and I know I won't be able to face him ever again. You were busy thinking if you should send it or not when Song Yin's stupid dog barked at you. You were so startled that you accidentally pressed the send button. You looked at the stupid dog and said, "Yah!!! You scared me!!!". You exhaled deeply and looked at your phone. Your eyes widened when you saw that the message was successfully sent. You tried your best to cancel the process but the message had been sent already.

 

Your heart was beating really fast. ! Please don't read my message. Please. Please. Please. Just then you saw Myungsoo approaching you. You were too shy to see him so you ended up running away from him. Myungsoo saw you running but he ended up shrugging his shoulders.

 

Myungsoo was busy fixing the lens of his camera. Then one of the staff called out his name, "Hey! Myungsoo!". Myungsoo glanced at him and said, "Oh! Sungyeol. What's the matter?". Sungyeol approached him and said, "Have you read Dongwoo's message?". Myungsoo took out his phone. He nodded his head.

 

Just then, you heard your phone ring. It was your coordi noona. "Hello?", you said. "Hey. Where are you? Break time's over. Come here. Let's continue with the photoshoot." You sighed and shook your head.

 

You arrived at the set and saw Myungsoo holding the camera. He looked at you and he smiled. "Are you still tired?", he asked. You shook your head and you approached him. He looked at you. You took a deep breath and said, "Hey, ahm. Myungsoo. Have you read my text?". Myungsoo stopped fixing the lens of his camera and he looked at you, "What message?", he asked confused. You looked at him and faked a smile, "Never mind. Come on, let's continue with our work.". Myungsoo looked at you and said, "It seems like my phone hasn't been receiving any messages." You felt so relieved after hearing that. You continued doing your work with Myungsoo.

You finally finished doing the shoot. You changed your clothes. You saw Song Yi leaving the set with her boyfriend Sehun. Just then, your phone beeped. It was a message from your coordi noona.

Hey Jae In. I'll be going first. Myungsoo told us that he'll take you home. -Song Yi

 

You felt yourself blush when you saw Myungsoo waiting for you at his car. You approached him and said, "What about my car?". Myungsoo looked at your car and said, "Don't worry about that. I'll let my driver drive it to your house." You ended up nodding your head.

Myungsoo opened his car and he said, "Get in.". You looked at him and nodded your head. You went inside his car. He was catching glances at you. You noticed that he has been glancing at you so you asked him, "Is there a problem?". He smiled at you and he shook his head, "Nothing." You were near your street when Myungsoo's car turned a right instead of a left. You told him, "My house is that way." You pointed at the left road. He laughed at you and he said, "I'm starving. Let's eat first.". You just looked at him and shrugged your shoulder. You finished eating dinner with him.

 

He was now taking you home. He stopped right infront of your house. He smiled at you and said, "Good night." You looked at him and said, "Thank you Myungsoo." You gave him a smile. You were about to open the door when you felt Myungsoo's hand on your shoulder. You glanced at him and asked, "Is there a problem?". He shook his head and smiled. "I just want you to know something.", he said. Your heart was beating really fast and you have no idea why. You tried not to look at him in the eyes but his eyes seemed to tell you not to look away. He was staring at your beautiful eyes, "I...", he took another deep breath and he spoke, "I like you Jae In." You froze for a moment. You didn't know how to react so you ended up saying, "I don't know what to say." Myungsoo smiled at you and touched your head, "It's okay. I just want you to know." You felt yourself blush. You nodded your head and told him, "Good night then." You stepped outside his car.

You closed the door of his car and said through the window, "Good bye Myungsoo!". You waved at him. He opened his window and smiled at you. Then he said, "I read your message by the way." Then he gave you a wink.

 

Myungsoo was busy fixing the lens of his camera. Then one of the staff called out his name, "Hey! Myungsoo!". Myungsoo glanced at him and said, "Oh! Sungyeol! What's the matter?". Sungyeol approached him and said, "Have you read Dongwoo's message?". Myungsoo took out his phone. He nodded his head. Sungyeol smiled at him and said, "See you there bro.". Myungsoo gave him a nod. He was about to return his phone inside his pocket when his phone beeped. He looked at it. It was a message from you.

I like you Myungsoo. -Jae In

He froze for a moment. Then he smiled as he keeps on reading your message over and over again.

 

 

 

You were still standing outside your house still dumbfounded. Myungsoo was not so far away from you. He looked at you through the mirror, and he started counting one to three, "One....Two...Three." Then he saw you grabbing your hair and stomping your feet. He laughed at your actions. He took out his phone.

 

You finished freaking out. You took a deep breath and thought of all the things that happened. You touched your chest. You were about to enter your house when your phone beep.

I'll pick you up at 8. Let's have a date. -Myungsoo