The Necklace

The Necklace

♦The Necklace♦

 

            Hello everyone. My name is Lee Hana and im born  from a rich family. But the sad thing is, my parents already died because of car accident when I was 10. Lee Hyujong, my uncle took care of since I was eight.

 

            Now, Im already 20 and my uncle gave me something. Its was a necklace with a small white diamond on it. I wore that before I went to my collage.

            I decided to move to my collage since they had an extra room for me. The room located at the 4th floor.

            Only me, Kim Suyeon and his roommate, Park Hae stayed at the 4th floor. Im stayed alone in my room because I still new here.

            One day, I was so bored and decided to walk at the park alone. Its already dark but I don’t care. When I walked there, suddenly my necklace was broke. Im shocked and took my necklace which is on the ground before something grabbed my hand.

            I lifted my head and shocked. The ‘thing’ smirked at me before disappeared. I quickly ran toward my house and closed the door.

            But I felt something stared at me angrily. Im scared, so scared. I knew, something already happen to this necklace so I decided to go back home this holiday .

 

            **

 

            Alone. Yes, Kim Suyeon and Park Hae stayed at their friend’s house today and I was alone at this 4th floor. I don’t wanted to go out but I got class this night.

            The clock already show at 9PM and the class wil started on 9:30 PM. The class is quite far so  I decided to go there at this time.

            I stepped out from the room and walked at the corridor alone. The lamp still on and I felt not scared anymore.

            When I wanted to stepped on the stair suddenly I felt someone touched my shoulder. I turned my face and found nothing.

            Scared? YES! So scared.

 

            I quickly ran until I reached the 2nd floor. I took a deep breath and glad because the 2nd floor was quite noise and I also saw students walked passed me. I smiled at them before turned to the right corridor.

 

            Most of the students talked and laughed but Im here, just kept quite. When I arrived at my class, I slided the door. Glad the teacher still not came in.

            I took a seat next to the window. Only 2 or 3 students in the class because most of the students like to take class in the morning or evening but I need to take class in the night on the Thursday night.

            I tapped the table a few time before I relized all the student was not in the class. I raised my brow. Maybe they went to the toilet.

            “Hey!”

 

            Suddenly I heard someone said. I lifted my head and smiled at her. “Hey!” I said politely. “Can I sit beside you?” she asked me. I just nodded.

            “Im Yuri! Nice to meet you,” she said after she sat next to me. “Im Hana! Nice to meet you too,” I replied back.

            “I never see you before, new student?” I asked Yuri. “Yes! I moved here today. How about you?” “Actually, we’re same. Im new here too,” replied me.

            After that, the students already stepped into the class because the teacher followed them from the back.

            “That is Mrs.Park. she my fav,” I pointed toward Mrs Park. “Oh...” replies Yuri, one word.

            After 1 hour teaching, finally the class was end. Its already 10:30 PM and Im so scared to go to my room at this time. I saw Yuri already walked away, leaving me alone. Suddenly I saw a piece of paper on my desk. I read it before smiled.

 

            ITS NICE TO MEET YOU! – YURI

 

            Yes, its really nice to meet you too, Yuri. I kept the paper into my pocket before walked out from the class.

            When I reached the 4th floor, my heart suddenly beated so fast. I don’t know why but I need to go to my room no matter what. The corridor was so quite. Yes, its quite because Im the only one  at the 4th floor right now.

            When I reached my room, I searched for my key before opened the doot-knob. But.. I don’t know that something followed me from behind. I closed the door, threw my bagpack on the floor and rest my body on the couch.

            Its a tired day today but tomorrow I will go back to my house.

 

            TICK TOCK

            TICK TOCK

 

            Its already 2AM but I cant sleep. I placed the pillow on my face, tried to sleep but still cant.

            Suddenly I felt something on my chest. I cant breath so I pushed the pillow away and shocked when I saw something stood on my chest. I coughed and coughed. The ‘thing’ bowed its face, facing me. Im crying. The face was so scared. Its eyes was red, they also a warm on its face, the smell also foul. I can puked anytime.

            After a few minutes, the thing dissaspeared and I quickly sat on the sofa while rubbed my chest. I glared around the room, maybe the thing still in the room.

            Scared..

            But I need to be braved

 

            I placed my head on the sofa back and closed my eyes. I don’t wanted to open my eyes. IM SO SO SCARED!

 

            **

 

            The next morning, I packed my thing before walked out from the room. “Ah!” Im so shocked when I saw Yuri in front of my room. She chuckled. “Aishh Hana, its me, Yuri!” she said.

            I wiped my sweat. “Yuri-ssi, how you know my room?” “Ahh I asked someone and they said you stay here! Hey, where you want to go?” Yuri turned her face toward my luggage.

            “I will go home for a few day.” I said and told her to walk, followed me. “Really? Aaaa.. I cant talk to you, anymore,” Yuri pouted cutely. I laughed and poked her cheek. “We still can. I will give you my number phone. Don’t worry okay?” I said and lend her my number phone. She nodded and hugged me. “Will miss you!” she said.

 

            **

 

            Finally, I arrived. I took the luggage and rang the bell. After a few second, I saw a guard opened the gate for me. I bowed before walked toward the door.

            “Uncle?” I called my uncled name. He at the garden, reading book. He lifted his head and shocked when he saw me. He hugged me. “Uncle, can I ask you something?” “Sure, what you want to ask me, dear?” Lee Hyujong ruffled my hair.

            “About this necklace uncle. After I wore this, something bad happend to me,” I gave the necklace to my uncle.. he took it and checked the necklace. “What with this necklace? Its broke?!” my uncle’s eyes became widened.

            “I shouldn’t not give this necklace to you!” he yelled at me. “W-why uncle? Why you suddenly angry?” I asked him with a stuttered voice. Im scared.

            “!” he spitted before stepped into the house. “Miss, are you okay?” my maid, Bona, asked me. She already worked with my family since I was born.  “Im okay Maid Bona,” I hugged her tightly.

            “Maid Bona, why with that necklace?”

            “Nothing Miss.. nothing,”

 

            I lifted my head and I knew she tried to  hided something. I will tried to find it. “Okay Maid Bona, I want to take a rest. Can you please make  muffin for me? And please send it to my room,” I said before leave. Bona nodded.

            “Im sorry, Miss Hana,” Bona whispered.

 

            At the night, I decided to check the store which is located at the 3rd floor. I cant opened the door at there. Maybe something hided in the store.

            At 1AM, I quickly walked out from my room and moved toward my parent’s bedroom. I had the key that I stoled from my uncle’s room. I opened the door carefully, don’t wanted my uncle or anyone in this house heard the sound of the door.

            After I opened the door, I stepped into the room and closed the door back. I used a torchlight for illuminated  this dark room. I glared around the room. Its quite scary because we never clean this room about 5 years. Dust everywhere and I coughed a few time.

            Suddenly my eyes caughted a drawer. I walked toward it and tried to open the drawer but I cant. Finally, I decided to use this room’s key to open the drawer and I knew its stupid. I still cant opened the drawer.

           

 

            When I tried to open it again, suddenly I heard someone singing. The voice was so soft. “Who.. who is that?” I asked while glared around the room. The voice suddenly stopped. I took a deep breath and quickly ran out from the room. I knew the ‘thing’ followed me home.

            “OUCH!” I screamed when I bumped someone.

            “Miss Hana, are you okay?” Bona asked me. I rubbed my forehead before nodded, mean Im okay. “What Miss Hana doing here at the night?” asked Bona. “Err.. n-nothing! I- ahh goodnight,” I bowed before ran away.   

**

 

            “Uncle, can I have my necklace back?” I asked my uncle at the dining room. “Oh, yeah sure..” he nodded slowly and continued to eat his food. I sighed.

            “Uncle, I will go back to my collage today and I will come here at tomorrow okay?” I said and he just nodded. I rolled my eyes.

            “Okay, I want to go now. Bye uncle, and all maid,” I waved before leave.

 

            At the collage, the first person  I saw  was Yuri. She smiled and clinged my arm. She talking non-stop about her life and her crush. “Hey Hana, where do you live? You said you want to stay at your home about a few days?” she asked my. “Ahh. I just live around here.. hehe.. and.. I don’t know..” I shrugged and she laughed.

            “You so weird Hana!” she laughed again, followed by me. “Lets go to the class. We will late,” I told her. We ran toward the class.

            “Hi Hana,” Minho waved toward me when I stepped into the class. I waved back. “Yuri, errmm.,. can I asked you something?” I asked her when we already took our sit. “What?” she raised her brow.

            “Errm.. what you will do if you has been haunts by something?” I asked her. She tapped her chin before said “ I will try to find the reason. Why? Are you...” she stared at me. “Err. N-no! Haha..” I made a weird laughed.

            “Ahh if YES, just tell me. I will help you,” Yuri poked my shoulder. I smiled toward her. The teacher is coming and time to learn... Cant waited to find the reason why that ‘thing’ haunted me.

 

            About 1 hour, the class finished. I scrachted my body for a while and yawned. So sleepy and  I wanted to sleep so badly. “Hana, I want to go to the toilet,” Yuri whispered and I replied her with a small nodded. I buried my face into my arms.

            “Hana..”

 

            A voice called my softly. Ignored

 

            “Hana.. wake up..”

 

            A voice called me again. I lifted my head and shocked when I found that this classroom so dirty. “Hana..” I saw a girl with a blue t-shirt and jeans called me from the front class.

 

            “W-who are you?” I asked her.

 

            “Im... Taeyeon..” she said. I tried to see her face but she bowed her face down. “Err.. hi Taeyeon. By the way, where am I?” “You.. in my class,” she said again,

 

            “Your class?”

 

            “Yes” she nodded slowly. “My class.”

 

            “But WHY?! Where am I, Taeyeon?!”

 

            “Dont you dare to shout at me!” she lifted her head, showing her angry face. I feel  on the ground and crawled toward the door when Taeyeon stood up. “T-Taeyeon, what is this?” I cried and scared. “Find me.. or I will HAUNTED YOU!” she said before she walked away. I screamed.

 

            “HANA! HANA!” Yuri slapped my face. I opened my eyes slowly and saw all my classmates in this class gathered around me. “Yuri..” I hugged her tightly. She rubbed my back.

 

            “Yuri..  help me please..” I whispered while crying. Im so scared. Really-really scared. “Okay, okay I will..” she whispered back.

 

            “L-lets go to my house this night,” I said and she nodded.

 

AT THE NIGHT...

 

            We parked our car a few meter away from my house. “Yuri, lets go,” “Hey Hana, what we’re doing right now?” she asked me.

            I sighed before told her everything. She looked shocked. “Gosh! Hana, Im scared!” “Dont worry Yuri. Help me okay? Lets end all of this,” I said to her.

            We ran slowly toward the gate and climbed it. glad the guard was slept. Such as lazy guard!

            “Lets used the backdoor,” I told her. We together walked to the backyard without knowing, there was eyes watched us. When we done opened the door, I closed the door slowly and told Yuri to followed me.

            I decided to sneak into my uncle’s room. I knew he hided something from me. I twisted the door-knob and YES the door not locked. Yuri said she wanted  to wait outside the room because she scared.

            I sneaked and saw my uncle still slept soundly. ‘drawer?’ I asked myself when I saw the same drawer like in my parent’s room. The drawer was beside my uncle’s bed. I tip-toed and walked toward the drawer.

            When I reached, slowly, I pulled the drawer. My eyes became widened when I found the key in it. I took it slowly before closed the drawer back.

            “Yuri, come on,” I closed the door and pulled Yuri’s arm  to follow me. We right now in front of my parent’s room. I told Yuri to follow me to sneak into the room. She bited her lips. “Its okay..” I said.

            When we already in my parent’s room, I walked toward the drawer and tried to open it used the key that I found. “Yes! Its open!” I clapped my hand slowly before pulled the drawer and again, I found a key. I knew this key belong to the door-store which is located at the 3rd floor.

            “Yu-“ I turned my face and shocked when I cant found Yuri. Where were SHE?! “Yuri..” I called her name slowly.

            “Hana..” I heard Yuri’s voice. “Yuri! Where are you?” I shouted slowly. “Help me..”  “Yuri! Where are you.” I ran out from the room and stopped at stopped. I at my collage’s 4th floor corridor. Im shocked.

            The corridor was so scary. Dark. Dust. Dirty. “Yuri!” I shouted when I saw Yuri at the at the end of the corridor. When I about to run toward her, suddenly Yuri had been pulled up with a rope around her neck.  I cried. “YURI! NO!!” I said when I saw Yuri tried to escape.

            I ran again toward Yuri but suddenly, my eyes caughted a girl walked around Yuri while singing. “Lalalala...” she chuckled.

            “Because of the small mistake..

            You be the victim

            Tell me why?

            I don’t know..”

 

            She sung before chuckled again. I knew she is Taeyeon. “Taeyeon! Please, release her,” I cried. I cant walked because Im to scared. “I already tell you, find me right?”

            “I will Taeyeon! But please.. release her!” I screamed. She stared at me before smirked. BAM. Yuri feel down. I quickly ran toward her and relized Taeyeon already gone.

            “Yuri, wake up,” I slapped her face softly. “Ha-Hana..” she said. “Im sorry, Hana..” Yuri coughed for a few time. “I miss you, Hana,” Yuri cried. “Yuri, what do you mean?” I asked her and holded her hand tightly.

            “Im your sister Hana. Im Lee Yuri,” she smiled. Im shocked.

 “Yuri, don’t play!”

“Im not, Hana. Im your sister. Im died when I was 9, Hana. Im died when you were 2 years old,” she smiled softly. “No.. no.. Yuri, stop this,” I shook my head a few time. THIS IS A LIE!!

“Hana, I want to tell you Hana. Please go to the 3rd floor at our house and you will find something at there.. good luck,” she said and closed her eyes. I cried loudly. NO! ITS CAN BE!

“Yuri!” I opened my eyes and glared around the room. I still at my parent’s room. Yes, Yuri not here. Im shaking so damn badly.

I quickly ran out from the room and ran toward the store. I opened the store door and pushed the door quickly. I glared around it and ... empty. The store was empty.

“Finally..” suddenly I heard a voice from my back. I turned my head and shocked when I saw Bona smirked with a knife on her hand. The knife already fill with blood. “Bo-bona..!!” I shouted.

“You already find this store? Good,” she smirked. “NO! UNCLE!! UNCLE!!” I cried my uncle but.. “HAHAHA. Your uncle? He already dead! And all maid here already go to the HELL!” she laughed again.

No.. no! “Bona... what is this Bona?” I asked her. “Oh.. let me tell you something,” she smirked. “Your family, they died because of me! I cut their break wire so they cant used the break when their car fall into gorge!” she said almost proud.

So.. my family not died because of car accident? “And YURI! I killed her because she can get all your family assets! But you.. you still baby at that time so I cant do nothing. I still have mercy right?” Bona the knife.

“Bona.. why you do this?”

“WHY?! Because I want all your family’s assets! Now, sign this fking paper!” she threw me a pen and a paper. I took it from the floor and read it.

Its a assets paper, if I signed it, all my family’s assets will gave to Bona. I don’t wanted that happen. “But Bona.. how about Taeyeon?” I asked her and suddenly she cried.

“Taeyeon.. she my daughter..” Bona wiped her tears. “Your parents killed her when she was 20 just because of my daughter’s necklace!” Bona bited her buttom lips. “That’s why I worked here. To pay back all what your parents already do to my daughter!” she refered the knife toward me.

“Sign the paper!” she screamed but I shook my head. “Maid Bona.. I can help you,” “NO! YOU CANT! YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOUR PARENTS ALREADY HIDED MY DAUGHTER’S BODY!” She screamed again. She look like a crazy person right now.

I stepped back and fall down. I rubbed ther wodden floor and felt something. “Bona, wait wait! I found something,” I told her before smashed the wooden floor hardly.

When the wooden floor completly destroyed, I shocked. I found a skulls in it. suddenly Bona shoved me touched the skulls. “Taeyeon? Haha.. taeyeon? Is this you my daughter?” she smiled.

When I knew she focused on his daughter’s skulls, I quickly ran out and quickly closed the door used padlock. “OPEN IT!” I heard she screamed.

I ran toward the kitchen, grabbed a knife, and a matchbox. After that I ran toward the store, which is located near the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of oil. I fill my house with the oil.

After I finished it, I ran toward my uncle’s room and I saw his body on the floor with a blood. I cried and piggyback him. I don’t know from where my strength came from. I quickly ran out from this hell house.

“Guar—“ I stopped my word when I saw the guard already dead. I took the key from his pocked and opened the gate. I placed my uncle against the wall and ran toward the house back.

“LET ME OUT!!” I heard Bona screamed while bang the window. I facing her with the no-mercy-look.  I turned the candle wax and threw the candle wax in the direction of the living room.

The living room was fully burnted. I smiled when I saw this beautiful view. Suddenly, I saw Taeyeon smiled at me while wore the white neckalce. I also saw a view of my parents, playing with me and my sister, Yuri. They laughed happily including me.

I walked away from the house. I glad all the mystery around me already end. The ghost who always haunted me was Taeyeon and Yuri  tried to told me everything.

My family killed Taeyeon because they wanted the diomand necklace so badly and Maid Bona killed them back.

I heard a siren and I knew my neighbour already called them. I turned my face, facing the burned house with a small smiled.

“Goodbye, stupid life,” I said.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's not : This is my 1st time wrote horror story haha =D actually im so scared when I wrote this story T^T I dont know why. Anyway, I hope you will understand this story =D yes, I hope you can. I wrote this story on 27/5 - 28/5 and published this story on 28/5 ^_____^v And, thank you for reading. Sorry for my grammar mistakes okay?