chapter one★

I Thought It Was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like you Jungkook." 

I got all the courage to say that to him. Jungkook is my long time crush. Since middle school he is my crush. I never look to someone else, Im loyal to him. And now we are in the last year of high school, I decided to confess my feelings to him. I dont care if he rejected me atleast he kmow my feelings.

Im waiting for his answer. I dont know what his reaction right now. I cant look at him. When the moment I look at him I didnt expect him to do this to me. Jeon Jungkook, my long time crush is kissing me. Yes you read it right, Jungkook is kissing me. I dont know what to do right now. Its my first time that someine kissing me. Jungkook stop kissing me and loom at me and touch my face. My cheecks got red because of the sudden touch. I step back and Jungkook keeps coming towards me.

"Dont come near me." I said to him.

"Why? I thought you like me." He said to me and smirk.

I just look at him. He is right I like him but why Im pushing him away.

"I didnt answer you yet. Im sure you want to know my precious answer." Jungkook said and he cupped my cheeks and our faces is centimeter away. I can feel his breath in my face.

"S-so w-what is your a-answer? I ask him and Im stuttering.

"My answer ," Jungkook said and he is smirking while tracing my face. "is this."he continue his sentence and he kiss me again in my lips. The kiss was short unlike the first one. Jungkook look into my eyes.

"That is my a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter