CHAPTER 6

PUPPETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

13 March 2014
WGM Recording 1 Part 2
 

The moment Chaerin got back from the restroom, Jiyong excused himself from his Big Bang members and went to Chaerin.

“Are you alright? Did I scare you with what I said?”

“You didn’t scare me, you took me by surprise. I came to the recording with a certain set of expectation-”

“That I will be a jerk?”

Chaerin looked embarrassed but she nodded her head.

“Good surprise then?”

“Soo Hyuk oppa asked me the same question. It’s nothing bad, just unexpected. I’m not used to the unexpected.”

“Well, now you know.”

“Yes, I do. But like you said, I think I’m going to be more surprised with what I will do.”

“Then let’s be surprised together. And just not to freak you out, our marriage home is my own house. We will have absolute privacy there.”

“Alright, I doubt we will be spending a lot of time there right?”

“We’ll see. Your schedule is the one we have to work around.”

“There won’t be any ‘surprises’ at your house right?”

“What kind of surprises are you talking about?”

“Girls.”

Hearing that, Jiyong burst out laughing. Chaerin just stood there looking at him. The Big Bang members turned to look at Jiyong, then looked at Chaerin questioningly.

“I asked him if I will find girls at his house.”

“Jiyong never bring girls to his house.”

Chaerin looked at Seungri skeptically, like she didn’t believe what she just heard.

“He has a separate apartment for-”

Youngbae covered Seungri’s mouth to stop him. Chaerin raised an eyebrow at Jiyong.

“That was in the past.”

“Hmm..”

The make-up artist came to Chaerin at that moment to touch up her make-up. Jiyong was hitting Seungri.

“Why did you have to mention the other apartment?”

“It’s better to be honest, hyung. If she finds out about it later from somewhere else, you will be in more trouble.”

“I wasn’t going to bring any girls to that apartment anymore. That was the past!”

When Soo Hyuk returned to the room, he saw that the oppa crew had been sent back to their room and Jiyong and Chaerin were getting ready for the shoot. He caught Chaerin’s eyes and she gave him a eye-grin. He smiled and then walked to the room next door. He sat down after exchanging greetings with everyone.

“Soo Hyuk hyung, are you alright?”

Jonghyun asked in a lowered voice because he didn’t want the others to hear his question.

“I’m fine. Not fantastic, but I’m fine.”

“Are you following them to their marriage home later?”

Soo Hyuk shook his head no. He didn’t think he has enough composure left in him to watch Chaerin in a more private space with Jiyong.

“You know they are using Jiyong’s house right?”

To this, Soo Hyuk turned to look at Jonghyun with a frown on his face.

“But I offered PD the use of any of our properties, rent-free, for their shoots.”

“I guess Jiyong managed to convince the PD to use his house. After all, the publicity gimmick they could come up with is enormous. People are interested to know what Kwon Jiyong’s house looks like.”

“They are going to be disappointed. The only people who have ever been to his house are us. And this is the first time he brought a girl back. Even his mother doesn’t know of the existence of the house.”

“Oh, we have to wheedle an invitation to the house today!! Chaerin just offered to cook dinner for Jiyong! Let’s make it into a housewarming party!”

“Good idea, Bae hyung! We have to talk to Ji hyung and the PD. Although I’m quite sure they won’t reject the idea. Maybe they can use the recording in a separate episode. That would probably mean a change in clothes though.”

“Do you think we can convince Chaerin to invite her friends to come? Hopefully, female friends!”

Soo Hyuk glanced at the monitor and saw that the PD had just stopped the recording. He walked over to the next room to find out what’s happening. When he walked in, Dony was on his way out.

“Dony, where are you going? Aren’t you going to drive Chaerin to the next venue?”

“Oh, she said she’s going in Jiyong’s car. I have to go and bring a few changes of clothes for her and also to buy the ingredients for the dinner later.”

“Ok, you go do what you need to do then.”

Soo Hyuk walked up to Chaerin who was talking to Jiyong and asked to speak to her alone. Although Jiyong didn’t want to leave Chaerin’s side, he saw his Big Bang members waving at him. So he walked over to them to see what they wanted.

“Chaerin, you are going to let Jiyong drive you to the next venue?”

“Oppa, we are going to our marriage home. It will be strange if we travel in separate cars right?”

“But, I don’t trust him to be careful enough with you.”

“Oppa, stop worrying. We will be fine. I will be fine.”

Without Chaerin realizing, she started looking for Jiyong and when she saw him with the Big Bang members, she walked over to them.

“No! You will not come to the dinner! It’s supposed to be our first meal together in the house!”

“But it will be fun!! We can be the uninvited guests who crashed the party!!”

“Mostly, we just want to taste Chaerin’s cooking.”

“Let’s do it then. The Big Bang oppas can come.”

“But-”

“Chaerin, can you ask your friends to come crash the party too?”

“It’s going to be difficult within such a short time frame though. Let me try.”

“You know Park Bom and Sandara Park right? Can you ask them? I have been wanting to meet them since a long time ago.”

“Bommie unnie and Dara unnie huh? I’d ask Deuk to contact them.”

“Chaerin ah, can we come too? It’s been awhile since we have food you prepared.”

“Sure, Woobin oppa and Jonghyun oppa. Woobin oppa, do you want to call Min-ah unnie and ask if she wants to come over as well? Jonghyun oppa, Deuk’s got Nana’s number. Do you want me to call her to come over?”

“Chaerin, this is going to be a huge party if we keep inviting more people.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter