I'll Miss You

When Morning Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Everything was nice. The both of you played and rejoyced at the new sensation of escaping. You never jnew how good it feels till you experience it and finally now, you did. It feels as if the burden on your shoulders were gone and your worries didn't exist anymore. As teens, you're often pressurized by parents which is top 5 in your worst noghtmare list. Yes, it drove you crazy but that is the aftermath of having rich people as your parents. This was why Sehun and you shared the same dream as yours since his parents were pressurizing him double time.

 

" Sehun!", you yelled at him. He continued to splash water at you. So here, you're always the victim.

 

Time sure does fly when you're having fun. The sky dawned and it was time to go. " C'mon, let's go home." He drove the two of you to his villa and stayed there after changing into a set of new clothes. " Wasn't today fun?", you asked. He nodded as an answer to your question as he hugged you on the big bed.

 

" I wish i can do this everyday."

" That would be fun. Running from your reality just to live in a dream."

 

Soon, morning will come. When it does, the two of you will have to separate and lead each other's lifes. Sehun has an arranged marriage to deal just like you too. Even in the 21st century, rich people still do set up marriages for their child.

 

" Sehun, i don't wanna get married to a stranger. I want you instead."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter