Final

If you're alone, then say my name

The cold thin air surrounds him as he slowly walked towards the dorm with the starless sky above him. Shoving his hands into his pockets his mind slowly begins to drift away, avoiding the present, avoiding his personal issues, avoiding his track on his busy schedule for the next god knows how long for how many more months. 

Nothing was the same.

How long has it been five or six years since he debuted? He had been through so much, no.
They had been so much together as beast. They have all suffered together through their hardest time; they leaned on one another, laughed together till they erupted into tears, always there for one another through the painstakingly endless dance practices to perfect in time for their next comeback.

The infectious insomnia spreading inside having them awake until the sun rises. Giving them time to work harder, practice again, pushing them over the limit. To improve themselves they had overcame their mistakes and made them into experiences, their bond with each other has evolved to the point they understood the others lifestyle and the minor habits they have that they don’t even notice. 

However something was missing. He hasn’t been feeling like his normal self and he isn’t sure why, his smile doesn’t give off that usual bright gleam in his eyes. His laughs on screen and off screen are shallow and not entirely from his heart. He has been slowly starting to feel numb inside, something was missing like a giant jigsaw piece is needed for him to be whole again.

 

He feels incomplete.

 

He is incomplete.   

 

Truth to be told it wasn’t always like this, truth to be told he understands why he feels like this. Why he hasn’t realised this sooner is because of time. Because he has been flooded with his tight schedule to the point where he almost forgets to just breathe, because of his busy idol life he almost forgets how it was to have a normal life style without having your privacy invaded almost every day. He almost forgets himself in the clash of his own social life and schedules.

But something stopped him from forgetting who doojoon was.  Who yoon doojoon is.  That something was a pillar that supported him and held him up strong through whatever. The pillar that was holding doojoon up from the pre debut trainee days till now was slowly crumbling down. 

 

That pillar, no. His pillar was hyunseung.

 

Hyunseung was always there, they may not have got along instantly within a snap. But they both eventually got to understand each other through their years together; they carried each other’s luggage of burden, fears, stress, anxiety and depression and so on. They became more than friends, in the end they were each other’s pillar.

They drifted apart from each other with having an idol life to keep up with, an image for people to see what they wanted to see. Their fingers that used to lock with each other under the table, the gentle squeeze of reassurance when they had each other’s palms secured, the quick peck on the others cheek when no one was looking, their inside jokes they whispered into each other’s ear. Those were reduced to gentle small smiles, awkward small talks and hidden glances towards the other from the other side of the room.

The lingering gazes’ that doojoon had always felt at the back of his head, the resist to just wanting of wanting stop time and to be able to breathe with only hyunseung by his side was all he wanted. He needed someone that would help him think of someone besides himself, he needed comfort of someone to tell him that he’s okay and that he’s not alone. 

 

He needs hyunseung.

 

Realizing that he was already in front of the dorm he sighed deeply as he unlocked the passcode of the door and made his way inside quietly not wanting to wake the others up. Leaving his shoes besides the door he slowly dragged himself to the bedroom that was filled of soft snores, glancing around to make sure everyone was in bed, he saw him.

Hyunseung was bundled up in his duvet with strands of his hair spread out across the pillow as he was facing against the wall. Shedding off his clothes from before he quickly changed into a tank top and clean sweat pants in which after he climbed into hyunseung’s bunk bed, as the bed dipped doojoon embraced hyunseung close to his chest as his legs tangled with the others while his arms were wrapped around hyunseungs torso.

As hyunseung was beginning to stir awake with the sudden warmth around him, doojoon softly drew circles on his sides to drift him back to his sleep. Unexpectedly hyunseung turned around and made himself comfortable wounding his arms around doojoon with his face pressed against his chest.

“do-doojoon.”, those words were softly spoken towards doojoon’s chest. The way his name was tenderly spoken made his heart speed up a bit; he smiled before burying it onto the top of hyunseungs head. His other hand absentmindedly playing with the silky strands of hair on the back of the others head, basking himself in the realm of hyunseungs presence doojoon soon fell asleep with the flow of the other’s breathing pattern.

 

 

 

Hyunseung completes doojoon.

 

 

 


 

Inspired by the song girls love beyonce by Drake after having it on repeat for the whole day and from being heavily dooseung deprived ; w ; )/