What Should I Do?

What Should I Do?
I walk as fast as possible to avoid that boy. The boy who always ruins everything. He's like a devil than a normal human for me.
 
"Yah! What are you doing?! Comeback here do you hear me?"
 
I start to run. I dont care if teachers will scold me. It's better being scolded than i meet that devil boy.
 
"Kim Ha Na! Stop right now!"
 
Uh-oh. I heard Mr. Bang's voice. He's the most killer teacher ever! What I must do now?
 
"Ye-yes sir," I see Mr. Bang is approaching me. This is bad. This is bad.
 
"Dont you read the rules of this school?"

I bow him deeply. It's so unfair. This isn't my fault. It's because that boy who chases me! And right now you scolds me? What the hell.
 
"I'm sorry sir. But-"
"NO! No time to talk! Come to my room now!"
 
What the?
 
"But-"
"No!"
"But I-"
"No! Kim Ha Na you have to follow me to my room!"
"But this isnt my fault!"
 
It's my first time yelled to a teacher. Although teacher is 'god' in school. But now, Mr. Bang become so unfair! I'll tell him that it isnt my fault!
 
"So, who?"
 
Hah? This isnt reaction that i'm thinking about.
 
"T-th-that-"
"Who?!"
 
I dont understand why he being so 'killer' recently. And he becomes like only when he's with me.
 
"I am"
 
I turn my head. "Daehyun?"
 
One devil come. Well, I meet 2 devil right away the break time ringing. Oh God, what to do?
 
"Why?"
"Because I want her, so I chase her. Is that a problem, sir? or i should call you hyung?"
"WHAT?!"
 
I can feel my eyes are widened right now. Why Daehyun can call Mr. Bang 'hyung'?
 
"What is going on here?" I whispered. But nobody heard me. The two still glare each other.
 
"Jung Dae Hyun! I think you know our rules right?" Mr. Bang feels like try to calm himself.
"Yeah! But don't you remember the last part? 'Do not ever yelled and shouted to Kim Ha Na'. I think you remember it but pretend to not. Am I right?"
"Yah! Jung Dae Hyun! You become impolite to your teacher right now!"
"You are not my teacher!"
"We are student-teacher in school. I think you remember it."
"But the rules say-"
"The rules say-"
 
"WHAT RULES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"
 
Mr. Bang and Daehyun turn they head toward me. Their eyes glare over me. Well, i glared them back.
 
"WHY YOU CALL MR. BANG 'HYUNG'? AND MR. BANG, WHAT 'THE RULES' ARE TOU TALKING ABOUT WITH DAEHYUN?"
 
Daehyun rolled his eyes while Mr. Bang just cough in weird way. "It's between me and Mr. Bang. Don't interfere us." Daehyun said.
 
"NO! I KNOW YOU TALKING ABOUT ME RIGHT?! JUST TELL ME!"
 
Mr. Bang and Daehyun nodded slightly.
 
"We are step-brother,"
 
"HUH? WHAT?"
 
"Mr. Bang and I are brother. We live together. We love each other. We learn about each other. But the problem is..."
 
"What is the problem?" I feel curious.
 
"We love the same girl,"
"Who?"
 
"You." Said Mr. Bang and Daehyun together.
 
My eyes widened. "Why me?"
"Because I love you" again, Mr. Bang and Daehyun said together.
 

Uh-oh. What should I do?

 

==

 

I know this story still TT^TT

Why I always write about B.A.P being siblings?

I hope you don't dissapointed with this story TT^TT

I'm sorry this story TT^TT