Chapter 49

Oh My Gary!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong everyone, due to lots of requests of chapter extension I received in the past days, from now on I will try to write more for each chap. Please do love and support my works. *bow 90*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They left the clinic after Gary bowed goodbye to the doctor, they walk back to the parking lot and Jihyo is walking unspirited with Gary's support her on the side, Gary opens the door for her and gently escorts her inside the car then he fasten steps back to the driver seat on the other side. After they are inside the car, Gary even helps Jihyo to buckle her seatbelt which she doesn't seem to care to do it herself. Gary gently asked if Jihyo wants to go home or anywhere else, Jihyo lower her voice in sorrowful that she doesn't want to go home tonight then Gary suggests they can go back to his apartment which Jihyo seems to be fine with it. All the way back to Gary's apartment, Jihyo is being in her own world, she doesn't bother to talk to him and he is understands. Until they arrived at the apartment, Gary escorts Jihyo to the couch then he gets her a cup of water, she takes it from him and gulps it down slowly then she puts it down to the table after done. Then she turns to face Gary with her watery eyes, knowing what she needed Gary gently pulled Jihyo closer to his embrace with her head slowly places in front of his chest. He gently brushes Jihyo's hair and softly whispers to her.

Gary: How are you feeling right now? (peeks a kiss on the top of her head)

Jihyo: Oppa, what shoud I do now if appa found out about the baby and our relationship. I don't want to sacrifice anyone to win over anything, you and my family are all important to me. (Drops of tear begin to fall from her eyes' corners)

Gary: Ani-ah, you aren't losing any one of us. Don't say that. (Gary peeks a look at Jihyo then he gently using his thumb to wide her tears away) We can solve this :) For you, I would do anything for us to be together.

Jihyo loosed herself a little from his embrace to takes a clear look at Gary at this moment.

Gary: Unless you don't want to be my wife. (still joking around, hoping to cheers her up)

Jihyo: Ani, I just concern......

Gary: No worry. DongHoon and KwangSoo are already on our side, they will help us.

Jihyo: I was talking about our fathers!!! (correcting Gary)

Gary: I know what you wanted to say, I just trying to make you feel better.

Jihyo: Oppa....(tighten the hug)

Gary: Let oppa handle it, ok. The most important thing right now is you need to take good care of yourself and our baby. You two are really important to me!! (caressing Jihyo's belly)

Jihyo: Oh? Is that the reason you wanna married me? (joking)

Gary: Then what do you think I would do that for? :P

Jihyo: Yah, Kang Gary!!! (she breaks the hug and slightly hits Gary's chest but Gary catches her hand)

Gary: Mianhe ~^0^~

Jihyo: Ah jeong-mal, how could I fell in love with someone like you. (pinching both of his cheeks)

Gary: I am attractive!!!

Jihyo: Aigoo~~~ your skin is so thick!!!

Gary: Jihyo ah, if it was not because of the baby, I already identified you as the only girl I would married. (Gary holds up Jihyo's hands and looking sincerely into her eyes) You already filled up my heart, and now you are carrying our child. He is the most beautiful proof of our never ending love for each other.

Jihyo quickly grinned after she heard all those words from him, then they slowly tighten back their hug and change topic like picking the name, guessing the name of the baby. Their sweet talks continue through out the night.

++++++++++++++++

*The next morning, at the hospital*

JongKook is already waiting for Jihyo in front of their working office, 

Jihyo: Oppa, why are you standing out here?

JongKook: You are here. So how was it, did you go, did he go there with you? (he throws a series of questions out to Jihyo)

Jihyo: Slow down oppa, people will hear you. (looking around) We'll talk inside (signals JongKook to go inside of their office) I went to the clinic with him oppa (her expression immediately sunk down)

JongKook: So...the result got verified?!? (Jihyo only nods and JongKook lets out a long sigh) Do the families know about it?

Jihyo: Not yet, oppa don't tell anyone, not my family, our colleagues. I just need sometime to find a solution. (panic)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter