1st Chapter

Mirror

No one in his family knew Yunho goes everyweek to a psychologist. Being the obedient and nice son he is, he didn't want his family to worry he already worried them too much by the past.

After getting in his new BMW, he started to wonder where he'll go now. He couldn't go back home, he was supposedly visiting the land where Jung corporation will built their new shopping mall. It was too early for him to go home so he decided to drop by the tearoom he usually go to.

He drove for around ffteen minutes before parking his car in front of the tearoom. It was one sunny day and it wasn't too hot, there weren't clouds but a breeze caressing his face. He opened the door, a waiter immediatly came, reckognizing him

"Good morning Mister." Yunho nodded, aknowledging the part time high school student.

"The same place, as usual?"

"Yes, please."

The waiter took Yunho jacket and led him at the corner of the room where Yunho usually seat. It was nice tearoom, even if it was really well placed somewhere along the Han river there weren't much customers which make it even more enjoyable without all the noise there's usually at others well know places. At the place next to the window, he took a look outside and saw some couples walking along the river, holding hands and sweetly smiles which make him raise eyebrows then sigh. It took him a few seconds to notice that the same boy as earlier was standing, waiting for him chose what he wanted. Embarrassed, Yunho smiled awkwardly.

"A coffee please."

The boy smiled back and immediatly went back to the kitchen. Yunho took out his phone in his pocket, "5 missing calls". All of them from Changmin, he thought about it, pretty sure Changmin would ask him a favor as usual. Last time Yunho accepted, Changmin went one whole week in vacation with his girlfriend and Yunho had to lie to their parents, pretending a business trip to Tokyo. Even now, their parents believe it and Yunho always feel bad whenever they asked him about Changmin whereabouts.

He knew what would happen but still decided to call back.

"What took you so long!?" Before he could say anything, Changmin was already shouting through the handphone.

"Where are you right now?" Yunho looked around.

"Will you calm down, you almost made my ears bleed. I'm at a tearoom."

"The one you usually goes to?" Like if Changmin would saw it, Yunho nodded murmuring "yeah"

"I'll meet you there in ten minutes. Hang up"

Yunho sighed, he didn't asked him yet what he wanted. It might be a good news but knowing his little brother, he doubt it.  A waitress came with a cup of coffee and put it on the table.

"Thank you"

Sipping coffee, he decided to play Tetris on his handphone. Few minutes later, too engrossed in the game, he only looked up when he heard the sound of broken glass on the floor. A woman was on the floor, both her hands and knees bleeding. He got up from his seat to help the poor woman but a tall man beside helped her to stand up. It was obvious she was in pain.

Carefully looking the scene, he noticed Changmin behind the woman, his head down. It doesn't look like Changmin to act like this. When the woman could stand on her own, she turned painfully to take a look a Changmin.

She slowly and calmy said "Aren't you going to apologize? It's the least you can do."


Changmin's mouth was wide open, it took him a few seconds to realise the situation. He bowed a few times and apologized

"I'm so so sorry." He glanced at the woman injuries almost touching it to see how deep it was but he took a step back and bowed again. The woman was obviously frustrated but managed to stay calm.

On the other hand, Yunho was still watching the scene and decided he has to step in. He approached the woman and immediatly bowed, staying in that postion "I apologize for my what my brother did, I'm deeply sorry. Of course, we'll take you to the hospital and pay for the fees."

The woman eyed him from head to toe, crossing her arms.

"It's a given, and you are?"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: I know it's been a long time since I posted the foreword but with school starting this month, I'm busy :S Hope you enjoyed this chapter, you must wonder who is this woman?  But I won't tell who it is, you will know it in the next chapter kk