I Hate You, Baekhyun Oppa!

If Baekhyun Is My Oppa *Real Oppa*

"Taeri Unnie......you hate her, right Baekhee?" one of y friends, Serri asked me.

I looked at her, expressionless. "Well....its not like I hate her, I just think that she is too kind which it seems like she fakes it. Don't you think so?"

Yeah Taeri Unnie....one of the Angels. Angels is the girl version of Hot Guys. Why they are called as Angels, because they are like queenka but with kind-hearted version. They are friendly and never bully anyone. Basically they are the cheerleaders of our group, so they are quite close with Baekhyun and his friends. Its not a surprise if Angels couple with Hot Guys...but it is sooooo shocking because the Hot Guys is MY BROTHER.

Like I said, Its not like I HATE HER, its just she seems like a kind girl but with fake personality. I bet she will be very very clingy around Oppa. Who knows right, because I never care about her. But I could say, among Angels...she is the least that I like. 
But I think other students disagree with me, they love Taeri Unnie. They love her very much. Everything is perfect about her, from appearance, to talent, to skills, to grades, and even manners (eventhough i called it as fake).

All of my friends shook their heads. I told you, they disagree with me. Then i shrugged it off while saying, "Its up to my brother, as long as he is happy I guess,"

Eventhough I said like that, but I dunno why suddenly my heart becomes very heavy. It feels like I am very sad but I dunno why.
I feel like I loss something very precious in my life.

*                                                                                                   *                                                                                           *

 

"OPPA! OPPA!" I walked downstairs while carrying my backpack. When I reached kitchen, I could not see any glimpse of my brother. There is only Mom with her cooking and breakfast on the table.

I took a sit and start eating my breakfast. This house seems soooooo quiet. I looked at Mom and said, "Mom, where Baekhyun Oppa? Is he still sleeping in his bedroom?"

Mom who busy with the dishes, turned to look at me and said, "Baekhyun didn't tell you anything?" I ahook my head with questioning look. "He already went to the school few minutes ago................."

Before my Mom can finish her sentence, I cut her words. "And why he already went to school WITHOUT ME? HE SHOULD WAIT FOR ME because he always wait for me,"

"He said, he needs to fetch his......girlfriend before go to school today," Mom answered me while doing the dishes.

"AHA! Now he got a girlfriend, he is gonna forget about me," I talked with so much sarcasm in it.

"Baekhee........" Mom looked at me and sit in front of me. "Your Oppa just wanna be a good boyfriend towards his girlfriend. Let him has a good relationship with his girlfriend ok. You should be more understanding,"

OK. Now even Mom supports Baekhyun and leaving me all alone. I finished my breakfast and get ready to go to the school ALONE. ALONE? Huh I never go to school without Baekhyun and this is the first time and I swear I will remember it forever. "Let him be a good boyfriend and be a BAD BROTHER towards me. I will understand it Mom. Gotta go, bye," no kisses, no hugging like usual....I walked out from the front door with angry and heavy heart. 

I HATE YOU BAEKHYUN OPPA!

 

*                                                                                              *                                                                                                  *

Kringggggggg!

Thank god, now its LUNCH TIME!!!! Hehe, because of my big tummy so I guess I have such a big appetite. Well, eventhough I really really hate my Oppa this morning, but I guess I still want to eat my lunch with him today. Not with him actually but with his Hot friends hehehehe.
I'm gonna give him silent treatment until he says sorry to me. Good idea Baekhee. You are a genius.

"Baekhee, you are going to eat lunch with Baekhyun Oppa?" Youngmi asked me with concern, because I told her about what happened this morning. I just nodded my head and say, "I will just eat it with his friends and not particularly him, right?"

"Yeah, right. Now, palli palli! Lets go to the cafeteria together," 

Everyday is like this. I will walk with my friends to the cafeteria but then when we reach at the cafeteria, I will eat with my brother. I think some students see me as a clingy sister and just using my brother to be popular. Oh man, I'm not even popular. Students here not even know my name, they just recognized me as Baekhyun's sister or specifically Baekhyun's fat sister. 
But they dunno that actually most of Baekhyun's froends are my childhood friends too like Sehun Oppa, Chanyeol Oppa, Jongdae Oppa, Kyungsoo Oppa, and Jongin Oppa. And then his remaining friends, we know them during his middle school. I told you right, since kids we always play and stick together, thats why all of his friends are my friends. 

Its not like I do not have any girlfriends but I guess I'm more comfortable with them and I like to spend time with them. Plus they said, they want to have lunch with me because they want to tease me. Erghhhh like Baekhyun, they also like to tease me with this nickname "Fat Baekhee". I hate it but since all of them are my brothers, I cannot do anything right.

While walking to the cafeteria, we chatted among ourselves. Mostly about gossips, study, and crushes. Hahaha my friends like to use me as their middle person to give love letters to Baekhyun's friends. I just help them, who knows they will like them back. As we stepped on the cafeteria, Im getting ready to wave goodbye to my friends but then Chaeyeon nudged me and pointed to Baekhyun's table.

Ohhh..what kind of disaster is this. I thought this kind of disaster will end this morning but....I'm wrong!

"Its kind of new here. Your brother and his friends never eat lunch at the same table with Angels right?" Youngmi asked and I nodded my head with frustration.

"Oh man, I feel so hot here. I cant take this, I will eat with all of you today, is it ok?"

"Of course you can eat with us. Dont act silly here. Just let your brother spends some time with his girlfriend," Serri answered me with cute smile and linked our arms together and go buy lunch in the cafeteria.

I sneaked a glance towards Baekhyun's table. They looked happy spending time with Angels and Baekhyun Oppa looks extremely happy with the presence of Taeri Unnie. They did not notice my presence here. While waiting for my turn to buy food, I could heard that people are talking about me, Baekhyun Oppa, his friends, and Angels. I know they must be talked about what happen now. Sigh, I could feel heavy feeling again in my heart.

"Baekhee, are you ok?" Youngmi nudged and looked at me with concern eyes.I nodded my head and continue to buy my food.

 

*                                                                                                                 *                                                                                               *

WEEKEND!!! Its time to relax. 

Now, I am here at living room with my 12 others Oppa, watching some kind of movie. But only half of them concentrate with the movie while half of them were playing video games, chatting, and just lying down. Because they always and I mean always stay at our house, so Mom always make sure there are enough snacks for 13 of us. 

I hate them. They never gain weight even how much snacks they ate especially Jongdae Oppa. He is sooooo thin. Usually, I'm the one that will finish all of the snacks, hehe that is why they call me fat, heavy and everything that means like that. But I can just punch them but of course they said its not hurt at all. Then they will call me weak. Them with their teasing.

"YES!!! MOVIE END!!! Now we can get ready to for our outing later," Luhan Oppa said while stretching out his hands.

i looked at him with twinkling eyes. "OUTING?? I'm gonna come with all of you ok!!" I said excitedly. Yeahhhh, I can watch movie today! 

"No Baekhee, you cannot come with us today," Baekhyun Oppa said it in firm voice.

I turned to him and give him such a hateful look. He looked at me back with bored face. "AND WHY I CANNOT COME WITH YOU TODAY? PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLID REASON!" I am half shouting towards him and I can feel the air is quite heavy right now. And all of their eyes were turned to this hot, burning siblings right now.

"Because I said no. Just stay at home and help mom at the kitchen," he got up from the couch and head to his bedroom. Maybe because he wanna get ready for the so call outing.

Huh!!! I'm fuming right now. I feel like I wanna strangle his necks or scratch his beautiful face, NOW!
Someone touched me gently at the back. I turned my head towards the owner of the hands, Kyungsoo Oppa.

"Baekhee, relax. Take a deep breath and release it slowly," like a spell, I just followed what Kyungsoo Oppa said. After all he is my favourite oppa after Baekhyun Oppa, because he never teases me ever since we are kids. He said he wants a cute sister like me. Hehehe...thats why I LOVEEE KYUNGSOOO OPPA so much. 

"Yeah, Baekhee just relax. We got some kind of date today with our girlfriends," Jongin Oppa said with smile on his face.

"Girlfriends? Since when all of you got girlfriends and no one ever tells me about this?" I said it in calm voice but with irritating kind of tone.

"Well, I think....most of us got girlfriend 1 month ago and Baekhyun is the last one that couple with Taeri. You know about it right?" Luhan Oppa answered my question.

"What? 1 month ago? Huh...I dunno whether I should consider all of you my Oppa or not because no one want to tell me about this," I gave them a long face. I'm not faking it, I'm serious about it. Is it because I'm young so they think its not a big deal for me to know about this.

"We are very sorry Baekhee~ah. Its not like all of us got girlfriends, some of us still single. Dont make that kind of face ok....we thought that you are not interested with this kind of thing," Xiumin Oppa said with soft voice while caressing my hands.

"Of course I care. What kind of sister dont wanna know about their brothers' girlfriends," I looked at them with sad face. It seems like I cannot recognize them now. I feel some distanced with them. When I look at their faces again, I know that all of them already grown up and its not time for them to entertain little girl like me anymore.

By that time, Bakehyun Oppa already walked to us and called all of them to get ready for the outing.
Some of them started to style their hair, while some just straighten their shirt and pants. I also got up from carpet and quickly head to my bedroom. I can see from my eyes that Chanyeol and Kyungsoo Oppa want to wave me goodbye but I just ignore it and I heard Baekhyun Oppa said.

"Just ignore that girl. Recently she is acting like an immature girl and always throw tantrum,"

I looked at Baekhyun Oppa with sharp eyes. "Baekhyun Oppa.......," he looked at me then I continue, "...you know what, I HATE YOU!"

And then I ran upstairs with hurt feeling. Luckily I'm not someone that will easily cry, so I can still pretend that I look good outside while breaking inside.