Moonlight

Moonlight

Chanyeol's POV


I would like to share you something. Something about someone I liked. No. I took that back. Something about someone I really loved.

We’d been together for an indefinite time. I really didn’t know when the first time I met her was but the time I recognized her was the most unforgettable not regretful moment of my entire life.

Mihyeon was totally different among all. I was captured by her handsome countenance: her black long hair that fell back up to her waistline and her blue pair of eyes that gave her an innocent look. Her everything. She was so perfect in my eyes. And she had a character that was not found from others.

And now, another night had come. Another moment to pass and survive from the bitter reality of life. Me and Mihyeon needed to separate once again as she had to left.

“Thank you for today. Will you wait for me ‘til morning comes?” She asked with her eyes smiling.

“Please stop asking that every time you go. Of course I will. You are the only one I love. The only one I want to be with.” I said as I tightened my grip on her wrist to let her know I was telling nothing but the truth.

“You know the reality, Chanyeol. We don’t know what lays ahead us whether we cannot or can still meet each other.” She grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly.

“But you’re telling me to wait until tomorrow?”

“Because you know that I will still see you, and you will still see me. But I…I don’t know if I will ever becoming like this state. I don’t know if I would still be able to…touch you like this until… tomorrow. ”

“I know but you should not be thinking about that. We should just be thankful that God gave us another day to spend. And remember that, as long as fate allows me, I will spend my days being with you. That’s how much I love you...”

There was a long pause. The skies were getting even darker now as the sun hide behind the clouds. None of us seemed going to talk anymore not until I sensed a familiar feeling. “You really have to go?” Her facial expression seemed to be reassuring than upset of what I have just said. Of course I would think that she would be upset because I already knew exactly that she had to leave but I still questioned her about it.

“I know, You really…You have to go.” I wrapped her in my arms. It was just that, I didn’t want her to go as if it was her first time to leave me. She responded by hugging me back.

“Chanyeol.” She sounded. Her voice was so soothing in my ears I would tell.

“Mihyeon.”I felt that she was now sobbing as tears had damped a portion of my shirt. I wiped it with my own hand and she faced me.

“My love will never fade like the light I give each night. Always remember that.” She swore.

Our eyes were locked with each other. I went closer to her and gave her butterfly kisses on her forehead, down to her nose, to her cheeks, and to her lips. Kissing her was one of the most wonderful things we had ever done. “I’ll be watching you from above.” She smiled as she released from my arms that wrapped around her. And like the usual, her human stature gradually disappeared like a smoke and her immortal stature suddenly appeared in the skies like a rainbow. So beautiful, so attractive. In my years of existence I had been in love with Mihyeon, the moon.

Yes. The moon that we saw every night. I wonder how it happened but she just went in like a myth that came in to life. But it didn’t matter now. I felt like dying every moment time took her from me that’s why I treasured every moment I had with her.

Though our love was such a different one, it was one of the reasons why I’d getting to love her deeper and deeper. I really did have a sad story, didn’t I? But even miserable reality slapped me in the face, each day I always felt wonderful because whether day or night we were always together.

 


I noticed I had typographical errors but I hope you'll forgive me with that. Thanks for reading anyways... and If you have something to say, you can comment Have a great day guys~