Misunderstanding

I am Kim Taeyeon 2

CHAPTER 3

 

The next day…

Jessica’s POV

Hmm why didn’t Taengoo call? Is she still sleeping? Hmph! She forgot about me! Or perhaps she is drowning in the love of those fangirls. She really thinks she is a Thai prince huh. HMPH!!!

“Sica? Why are you sulking?” Yuri asked.

Yuri and I are having breakfast at a famous Thai restaurant.

“It's nothing..”

“Let me guess.. Taeng didn’t call yet?”

I frowned. This Kwon Yuri knows me too well.

“Well, maybe she is busy reading her script or something.” Yuri giggled. “Why not you call her then?”

“No! She is supposed to take the initiative.”

“Why?”

“Cos she is a Thai prince. I am an ice princess.” I argued.

“Come on, that is just a lame nickname taeny fans made up because they hate Nichkhun.” Yuri laughed.

TAENY?! My eyes furrowed.

“Err.. just pretend that you heard nothing.” Yuri timidly sips her drink.

HMPH. I don’t like Thai fangirls. And I don’t like TAENY!

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Here this is nice. This is nice too!” Janhae keep adding more food onto my plate.

“Hey enough enough. I don’t want my tummy to burst out later.” I immediately stopped her.

Omg so much food! How am I supposed to squeeze into that outfit later?

“Unnie you are so skinny! And you are cute when you are squishy.” Janhae flashed her eye smile.

Damn. I swear she is flirting.

Then suddenly, she accidentally knocked over my glass of water, and it spilled onto my pants.

“Omg I’m so sorry unnie!” Janhae grabbed a tissue and wiped my thigh area.

“It’s okay, let me do it myself.” I took the tissue from her.

She is way too close!

“Unnie, do you want to go to the toilet to blow your pants dry?”

“Oh ya, good idea. I’ll be right back.” I walked towards the toilet.

 

Jessica’s POV

HMPH. Kim Taeyeon is really not calling me! Is she really that busy?!

“Just call her. Staring at the phone won’t change the situation..” Yuri said.

Argh fine. I shall call her.

“Hello?”

This voice.. it isn’t Taeyeon.

“Who are you?”

“Hi I am Janhae. Taeyeon unnie is in the toilet, may I have your name? I will ask her to call you back later.”

What the hell! What is Taeyeon doing with this girl?!

“It’s ok.” I hung up.

“Who are you talking to?” Yuri asked.

I clenched my fist. Taeyeon already hooked up with her CF partner?! That fangirl that ships herself with Taeyeon? That fangirl that looks like IU and smiles like Tiffany?! That’s why Taeyeon is so mesmerized till she forgot to call me? I bit my lips to prevent my tears from falling.

“Omg Sica! Are you okay? Did something happen to Taeyeon?” Yuri took a tissue to wipe my tears away.

I just threw myself into her arms. I desperately need some comfort now.

“It’s ok.. it’s ok.. hush..” Yuri my back gently.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Oh Taeyeon unnie, someone called you just now. I helped you answer the call, but the other party hung up.” Janhae said when I came back from the toilet.

“Oh..”

I checked my call history. OH . Jessica?! Gosh I’m so dead!

“Taeyeon unnie are you okay? Your face looks pale!”

Of course I am not okay!! But I can’t just scream at her, she doesn’t know anything.

“It’s ok. Let me call her back. Be right back!” I ran to a quiet corner.

I took a deep breath and clicked on Jessica’s name..

“Hello?”

This voice.. Yuri?!

“Yuri? Why are you answering Jessica’s call?”

“Well I should be the one asking you this question! Who answered your call just now? Jessica is crying! Are you cheating on her?”

“Woah what?! I am just having breakfast with my CF partner!”

“Don’t tell me it’s Janhae?!”

“You know her?” I asked.

“Of cos I know! Fans are shipping you two! JANTAE is trending in Thailand!” Yuri yelled.

“What the hell is JANTAE? Her name is Janhae!” I rebuked.

“Omg you are so dumb! JANTAE is Jantae+Taeyeon!”

What?! Fans are shipping me with a girl I just knew yesterday?!

“Why are fans shipping us?!” I asked.

“Apparently this Janhae is your fangirl! She ships JANTAE too!”

“Woah how did you manage to gather so much information? Are you stalking sones?”

“Well it’s all on the twitter timeline! And hey is this important?! The important thing now is that Jessica is angry and you know how scary hellsica is!”

Damn.. What should I do now?

“Yuri can you pass the phone to Sica?”

“I don’t want to talk to her!!!” I heard Sica’s high pitched voice in the background.

“Well, you heard what she said.” Yuri replied.

Aish… Another incoming call, from manager oppa. Damn.

“Yuri, manager oppa is calling me. I need to get to work now. Please help me comfort Sica. I will call back later.”

“Alright. Don’t worry too much. Hwaiting on your CF!”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sure some of us are sad that Taeyeon has found her MR MR (lol), but lets support her always okay? *pats*

And no matter what happens, my delusional corny story will continue!

Taeyeon hwaiting, SNSD hwaiting! :D

Do comment and subscribe!