New year, new relationships

I am Kim Taeyeon 2

CHAPTER 1

 

Taeyeon’s POV

It has been an.. eventful year for us. Yoona and Sooyoung were caught. Tiffany too. But well Tiffany’s case is a bit different; apparently Nichkhun gave the pictures to the media. No wonder Tiffany is so angry. I can understand that guy though; he’s desperate to get Tiffany back.

“You did this to us!!!” Tiffany slammed her phone onto the sofa.

“Fany ah..” I patted her arms to console her.

“Why is he doing this to me!!!” Tiffany hugged me tight and wailed.

Jessica walked past with an icy expression.

“Sorry baby.” I whispered.

She gave me a glare and walked away.

Aish.. it’s so difficult to juggle between BFF and girlfriend sometimes.

...

“He is trying to ruin me, taetae.”

“Tiffany, actually I think he loves you a lot. That’s why he did that.”

“You know how sensitive some fans are, he is just plain selfish! Now I gained so many haters, is this what he wants?”

“Well you know guys.. they just want to claim their possession.”

“He is selfish! He only thinks for himself! He didn’t even consult me over this!” Tiffany snapped.

“Alright Fany I know you are angry, but there is nothing we can do about this since the company already acknowledged the news. Just go with it okay? I see many positive reactions from netizens too.”

“Fine. If he wants to play, game on.” Tiffany suddenly stood up.

My god, did she even listen to what I just said?

“Taeyeon?” Tiffany called my name with her sweet voice.

“Err yah?”

“What will you do if you and Jessica get caught?”

“Well that’s not possible because we will not get too imitate in public. And it is pretty common for girls to hold hands and hug.” I said, with a smirk.

Tiffany smiled, and pulled me closer. Our lips almost collided!

“Taetae, I always wonder how is it like to make out with you..”

“HUH?!”

“I’m just kidding!” Tiffany smiled. “Goodnight!” She gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Sometimes I wonder if she is just pranking or she really means it. But whatever, luckily Jessica didn’t see this, if not I’m dead!

When I returned to my room with Jessica, she is lying on the bed, reading her book.

“Hey baby.” I got onto the bed.

Jessica ignored me and continued to read her book.

I snatched away her book hovered over her.

“What are you doing?!” Sica hissed.

I pouted and rested my chin on her melons.

“Why are you ignoring me?”

Jessica starts to blush. Thanks to my parents for giving me this cute baby face!

“Baby you know Tiffany is going through difficult times now, as her friends we should do our best to make her happier, right?”

Jessica sighed.

“I just don’t like the way she treats you.. it makes me feel insecure..”

I smiled and hugged her.

“Baby you know I only love you. We went through so much together, so we should cherish our love, right?”

Jessica finally smiled. So beautiful. I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips.

“Sleep?” I asked.

“Hug me.” Sica requested.

And we fell asleep in each other’s arms…

I got a shock when I logged into my Instagram the next day. It is full of sympathetic comments for me! Haiz sones, I wish you all knew the truth. But it is better if you don’t, I don’t want my relationship to be revealed. :D

When I walked out of my room, I saw Tiffany sitting on the sofa, staring into space.

“Good morning Fany!” I sat beside her.

“Good morning tae.” She replied in a low voice.

“I know our shippers are hurt, but as time goes by, they will get over it. Nichkhun did make a rash decision; but you know he loves you and treats you well, doesn’t he?”

“That’s not the main point! I know I owe Nichkhun a lot, but what he is doing now is just pushing me further away!”

“Fany..”

“I don’t care if he loves me or not, but I am not going to be manipulated this way.” Tiffany cut me off.

“Alright, whatever your choice is, I will support you. But I don’t think now is a good time to do anything. After all our company just acknowledged the news.”

“Don’t worry taetae, I am not overwhelmed by hatred yet. I will plan before doing anything.” Tiffany flashed her eyesmile.

Jessica helped me pack my luggage for my fanmeet in Thailand.

“Take care of yourself Taengoo, this is a hard time for all of us.” Jessica commented.

“Don’t worry about me baby, you know Thailand loves me. Especially the girls.” I smirked.

“Yah!” Jessica hit my arm. Ouch!

“I’m just joking, baby. You know you are the only one in my eyes.” I smiled.

“Is it? Then what about IU?”

Eek. Jessica just refuses to forget that restaurant incident.

“IU is just a singer that I admire; I don’t have any other feelings for her! I swear!”

“You better mark your words!” Jessica threatened.

“Forever and always.” I kissed her lips. Jessica happily responded. I was about to slide my hands under her clothes.. but the door flung open.

“Taeyeon!!!” Sunny yelled.

Jessica and I jumped away from each other.

“Yah! Sunny! Why are you shouting?” I reprimanded.

“You are trending on twitter!” Sunny announced.

Again?!

“Well I was trending yesterday too, when Khunfany broke out. Haiz.. I am just too popular…” I joked.

Jessica side-eyed me. I gulped. Guess my joke wasn’t funny. :/

“No no no, it’s a new one! See!” Sunny flashed her phone in front of me.

“Taeyeon the new.. Thai prince?!” My jaw dropped.

“Cool right? Thai sones are so supportive!” Sunny smiled.

Looks like bunny didn’t get the hidden meaning. And I got the same flight as Mr Khun tomorrow. Well, this is definitely awkward…

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HIHI readers! :D

Good news! I finally spelled Nichkhun correctly! LOL.

Guess who is the next patient?

Do comment and subscribe! :D