Final

Bulletin Love

Bulletin Love

 

Your beautiful is my drug,

I’m become addicted to you when each day passed,

Your smile become my medicine when I’m sad,

That’s why I need you. For balancing me from too overdose by your beautifulness.

I love you, Byun BaekHyun…

 

Love you,

Your secret admire

 

Everyone read the post-note that have been stick on the bulletin board. Awed is everything they do and keep admiring whoever the person that made this lovely words. YoungJae drag BaekHyun to the bulletin board and show him the post-note that have been addressed to him. Everyone give their way for BaekHyun to read it.

A whisper like ‘He is lucky to have a very sweet secret admire’ or ‘Why can’t I be him? He got a good secret admired’ can be heard.

While BaekHyun, he only jawed drop and YoungJae keep on grinning beside him.

“You are lucky man! This person is so in love with you! You are so lucky! Hing!” Said YoungJae while fanboying over BaekHyun’s crush thing. BaekHyun take the post-note and smile to it. He will keep the note anyway. He stick on his physic reference book and walk away with YoungJae.

 

XOXO

 

BaekHyun take a sip of his Americano and turn his head back to the paper in his hand. He take his sit in front the piano. His finger start to play the intro for the song.

You shout it out,

But I can’t hear what you say,

I’m talking loud not saying much,

I’m criticized,

But all your bullet is ricochet

Shoot me down, But I get up

 

Suddenly, a voice interrupt to sing the next line.

 

I’m bulletproof, nothing to lose,

Fire away, fire away,

Ricochet, you take your aim,

Fire away, fire away.

 

BaekHyun smile to the person and the person smile back to him.

“Hey” Greet BaekHyun.

“Hi! You have great voice you know” Said the person.

“Thanks. You too. By the way, I’m Byun BaekHyun” said BaekHyun.

“I’m Jung DaeHyun” The person, DaeHyun, introduce himself. And the atmosphere become awkward.

“So, you like that song?” Ask DaeHyun and scratch his not so itchy back head.

“Are you being serious with me?! That song is my jamming all the time!!” Said BaekHyun excitedly.\

“Same goes as me!” Said DaeHyun. And with that, the conversation when on again without any awkwardness happen.

 

XOXO

 

“Jae-ah” BaekHyun call his best friend that is right now greedily eat his food like there will no tomorrow.

“What?” Ask YoungJae after having hard time to swallow his food before talking.

“Did you by any chance know my secret admire?” Ask BaekHyun with serious in his voice. He take a look at those sticky note that he receive for a month without know who is the sender. Those beautiful words that the secret admired give is just so sweet that when BaekHyun read the note, a smile will appeared and the sadness that he receive is gone.

“Nope. How could I know? You are asking like I am someone who always update with news in this school and stand in front of that bulletin board. Even I heard that the girl or boy always come earliest since they found the note on 7 in the morning” Say YoungJae and put another spoon of kimchi rice ball that he had soak with kimchi stew into his mouth.

“Then I should wait before 7” Said BaekHyun. Only receive a smack from YoungJae.

“Are you stupid or what? She or he might be not appeared since you stand there” said YoungJae. Only receive harder smack from BaekHyun.

“It’s hurt you smarty Jae! And I’m not stupid! I’m not going to stand there! I will look from far! Sheez!”

“Okay, Fine! So what will you do?” Ask YoungJae again.

“I have a friend who always come early in the morning. Maybe I should ask him?” Said BaekHyun.

“You don’t mean that the biggest troll ever in this campus right?” YoungJae ask with the hope that BaekHyun will say ‘Not that one’ but sadly BaekHyun said otherwise. YoungJae could only sigh. The food that he loves the most can’t even shoved more into his mouth.

 

XOXO

 

“Oi! JongDae, JongDae” Call BaekHyun.

“Oh? Bacon! Cutie Chubby Cheek! Haha what story that make you meet me? I thought Cutie Chubby Cheek hate me? Why are you at here? Miss me, buddy?” Said Jongdae to YoungJae. YoungJae hold his anger to explode and a big sigh come out from his mouth.

“first, it’s YoungJae. Second, BaekHyun is the one who want to meet you. Third, I still hate you and fourth I never miss you” Said YoungJae. Want to know why YoungJae hate JongDae?

People know YoungJae as the bubbly one but when JongDae come in his life, he become quite…. Angry. The first day they met, Jongdae had made YoungJae wet all of his body and whole campus laugh their heart out. It’s not the only thing that he does. JongDae has once stick a sticky note behind YoungJae that write ‘Kick My please’ and next day YoungJae had to walk limping to his class since one of the kids that kick his is a guy name Do KyungSoo who is well-known for his kicking skill. Ever since that, Kim JongDae is officially Yoo YoungJae’s enemy.

“Okay, JongDae please don’t troll this guy over here. He is still mad at you. I come to see you is because of this” BaekHyun showed JongDae all the notes that he received these month.

“Oh~ You want to know who the sender?” Ask JongDae to BaekHyun only to receive a nod from latter.

“I don’t know that person but what I know that person is a guy” said Jongdae. BaekHyun widen his eyes.

“What I could say that he is good-looking person. He is as tall as me. Only that information I could give you” Said Jongdae throw his looking from BaekHyun to YoungJae.

“Cutie Chubby Cheek! Want to go out with me tomorrow?” ask JongDae to YoungJae.

“So you can put on troll on me again? No way! Let’s go Baek. You already got your information” Said YoungJae and beckoned BaekHyun to go away from there. JongDae only look at his crush back.

“Am I too much on play with him?” Ask JongDae. He slam his head on the table and blame himself to make such a stupid troll on his crush. What could he do? He never knew that he will like YoungJae before done all those troll on him. Jongdae is sad.

 

XOXO

 

DaeHyun is sitting on the chair that has provided in the music room. He hum to music that he and his senior had choose for the teacher’s day since he need to re-arranged to match with his voice. He keep on singing until he think that his throat need a rest. He take a few sip on his mineral water and take look around the room.

It small but cozy. Everything that he loves in here. His hope also in here. Looking at the keyboard, he walk to it and start to play one song that have been played in his mine. Since the first versed is rap, he take a few time taking breath to make the rap sound better.

 

Yeah, beautiful girl

geunyeoneun naege jonggyo, so I can call you she-sus

niga namchini eobtneungeol mirweo

bwasseulddae mame dureun cheolbyeok

nagateun pyeongbeomnameun niga mandeun gijune gyeolgyeok

so sseotji chinguran gamyeon

niyeopeseo nae bonshimeul sumgyeogamyeo

pyeonghan saiui beobjuro seullaiding

dabdabhame maeilbwa ibule nallineun high kick

Damn neon maeil nal yuhokhaeni

ni pyojeongdeul hanahana ddaeme nan jajereul mothae

bogoitjani meoriga bing bing

Pool full beauty and I dive in it

Girl I'm so K.O

soonshikgane nareul jeomryeonghan napulle-ong

nan gyesok barabogiman hagetji

chinguran dugeulja-e nal gamchoonchaero

 

You’re beautiful,

Cham gwaenchanji ahn-ni urideul

Maen-nal ireohke ddo sang sangeul hage,

You with me, with me, with me

You’re beautiful,

Cham gwaenchanji ahn-ni urideul,

Maen nal ireohke ddo sang sangeul hage

You with me, with me, with me.

Yeah-yeah-eh eh

 

DaeHyun stop his finger and smile crept on his face. Suddenly someone come into his mind. Someone very beautiful as how it has be describe in the lyrics. How he want to be alone as how it has be describe in the lyrics. How much he hope that his crush will see his true feeling. If and only if he can see it.

Sound of the door knob being twist can be heard. DaeHyun turn his body to see who is the person. Speak of the devil. His crush is walk to him while give DaeHyun, it’s smile.

“Hi DaeHyun” It’s lullaby voice greet him and DaeHyun think his day can’t get any better.

 

XOXO

 

TaeHyun is eating his lunch when suddenly has to interrupted his date with his lovely food.

“MY LOVELY BROTHER TAEHYUNGIE~” Scream DaeHyun on top of his lung.

“Yes my annoying brother?” Said TaeHyung in his annoyed voice.

“What with that voice? Did you want to die? Whatever, put it aside. I have something want to ask to you” Said DaeHyun.

“What? I want to eat right now” Said TaeHyung and shoved another piece of sandwiches that his boyfriend, Jeon JungKook, have prepared for him.

“Aish! Can you stop eat for a while and listen to this yours annoying brother?” Said DaeHyun

“Like you are not and if that your question, please get out of my face. My food will sulking with me” Said TaeHyung again. And still about his food.

“Okay, okay. Fine. Can you help me to stick this sticky note on the bulletin board tomorrow?” Ask DaeHyun.

“Again? Can I just have a peace in the morning? I have to wake up early in the morning only to put this sticky note. I mean, he is your crush. And if just someone caught me and tell the whole campus, JungKook will definitely kill me” Said TaeHyung.

Jeon JungKook is TaeHyung’s boyfriend and also his roommate. JungKook is two year younger than him and they just be in relationship three months ago. JungKook nor anyone else never know that Jung DaeHyun is actually, TaeHyung half-brother. They have same mother but different father. DaeHyun never know his father face since he lost his father when he is born. His father died in car accident during rushed to hospital and his mother married with another guy when he is two years old. TaeHyung is three years younger than DaeHyun if you ask though.

“But you never get caught… yet” Said DaeHyun while shrugged before the last word.

“And if I get caught, will you help me solve my big problem?” Ask TaeHyung. DaeHyun look into his little brother’s eyes and TaeHyung look at his older brother’s eyes.

“Okay. I will explain it then. But this will be the last, and after that I will not ask your help anymore since I have explain that I will meet him at somewhere. So please don’t get caught for the last time?” Said DaeHyun.

“okay. Fine!” Said TaeHyung grab the sticky note from his brother’s hand. DaeHyun smile and kiss TaeHyung’s cheek while saying ‘Thank You’ and walk away. TaeHyung take a sheet of tissue and wipe his cheek. Love affection from his brother can be an allergic for his mental.

 

XOXO

 

TaeHyung put his hoodie, covering his face and hair. As he reach the bulletin board, he quickly pull out the sticky note and stick it to the bulletin board. But, a hand stop him from doing it. He look at the person and his heart is dropped.

Byun BaekHyun is the one who hold his wrist.

At his back, there is another two people that he recognize as his friend.

“Are you my secret admire?” Ask BaekHyun. TaeHyung open his mouth but no words he can say.

Some students also gather at the bulletin board. Are they already plan to come early to caught him or what? Suddenly, a slap hit TaeHyung’s right cheek. TaeHyung look at the person. Only to be meet with watery eyes JungKook.

“So, this is the reason why you always wake up early in the morning? To confess to someone else? To cheating on me? Thank you for your surprise” said JungKook and walk away. TaeHyung want to chase him when BaekHyun once again hold his wrist.

“I ask you, are you the one?”

“It’s not me okay?! It is my brother! Here the last note for you! Now please excuse me! I have to chase my boyfriend who has misunderstood the situation!” Yell TaeHyung in angry. He walk away and run to catch JungKook.

BaekHyun only watch TaeHyung walk away from there. He is right now feel something weird in his chest. At first, when he hide behind the wall to wait for his secret admire come, he feel nervous. When he saw the one that stick the sticky note, his heart feel broken. He is hoping for someone else. Not the oranged hair guy. But, someone else. And now, when the oranged-hair guy said it is his brother, which he don’t know who is he, his hope suddenly brighten back. He wish for that guy. That very cute guy.

“Please” he whisper. BaekHyun walk away leave both JongDae and YoungJae alone.

“I never know that TaeHyung have brother” Said JongDae suddenly.

“Yeah me too. I only know him as JungKook’s boyfriend. Want to know what? I saw something yesterday. DaeHyun kiss TaeHyung’s cheek. So, isn’t that made DaeHyun as TaeHyung’s still-anonymous brother?” Ask YoungJae.

“I don’t have any idea. WAIT! Are you just talking nicely with me?” said JongDae. YoungJae look at JongDae for a while and then he walk away. His cheek is red and JongDae saw it.

“Awwww! Cutie Chubby Cheek! Are you like already?” Scream JongDae.

YoungJae look at him and stuck his tongue out but in JongDae’s eyes, he look so adorable.

“Yes!” Said JongDae to himself while fist the air.

 

XOXO

 

Wait at Music Room at 12 noon.

 

Love you forever,

Your secret admire

 

BaekHyun keep on playing with the paper. It’s 5 minutes before 12 and he is nervous as hell.

“Please be him! Please be him!” Said BaekHyun to himself. And that is the only word that he keep on replay in his mind.

Suddenly, knock can be heard. The door is open and a figure get in. BaekHyun wide his eyes only look at the figure.

“Oh? BaekHyun-hyung, why are you at here?” Ask DaeHyun.

‘Is he just ask me that? Guess he is not the one’ said BaekHyun’s inner thought. He smile sadly at daeHyun and only shook his head and the word ‘Nothing’ he was trying to say almost can’t be heard as his heard broken a lot.

As he want to walk out from the room, DaeHyun hold BaekHyun’s shoulder. BaekHyun freeze for a while. DaeHyun start to move his face close with BaekHyun. As their face only an inch, BaekHyun forward his face and kiss DaeHyun’s lips. Tears fall from his eyes and relieved is everything he can feel. At last, his wish comes true. DaeHyun is his secret admire.

They broke the kiss and only their forehead touch. “So, are you the one?” Ask BaekHyun.

“Yes, I am that person” Said DaeHyun and kiss BaekHyun on his lips again.

 

XOXO

 

“Now, you see that? I’m not his secret admire. It is my half-brother” Said TaeHyung to JungKook right now who watch the scene. JungKook look at his boyfriend.

“Whatever. I’m still angry at you though” Said JungKook and walk away.

“AH? WHY?” Ask TaeHyung again.

“First, you keep secret from that Jung DaeHyun is your half-brother. Next, you never kiss me sweetly like how your half-brother did” Said JungKook again and continued his walk.

“Aww~ Is my baby need a sweet kiss? Let me kiss you baby” Said TaeHyung and run to JungKook only to have result JungKook run away from him. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: FINISH!!!! I'M SO SORRY IF THIS STORY DISAPPOINTED ALL OF YOU A LOT! I MEAN, THERE IS 19 AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS AND GIVE YOU A VERY BAD STORY :( I'M SOOOOOO SORRY... JUST TELL ME IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE SCENE!!! 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO WHOM HAS SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTES!!! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY AWESOME SO MUCH!!!!