eight

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After settling down in their respective rooms, they gathered again in front of the main hall. There are other youths coming in from all over Seoul, joining the program as well.

The Jung siblings, Park siblings, including Sunmi and Jungkook met up before the program starts. Yunhee accidentally blurted about Jin, leaving Ha Eun no choice but to tell the rest of them. So much for keeping it in secret.

"So, let me get this straight," Sunmi spoke, straightening her back properly. "Jin is your childhood friend," She pointed to Hoseok and Ha Eun. Hoseok nodded. "And he used to date Ha Eun a few years back?" Ha Eun nodded. Sunmi's curiosity was a given. She only became the part of her life when Ha Eun entered high school. "Why did you guys broke up?"

"His family moved to another city on the second year of middle school." She purposely gave the long answer so her friend will ask no more.

Jin and Ha Eun used to be neighbours, until the Jungs moved to the States. They returned to Korea when she was thirteen. They reunited and their friendship bloomed into something more, until Jin's father got transferred to another city. Before he left, they decided to let off their feelings and stayed as friends. Although the fact doesn't affect her much, it was a fragment of her past. Something that she wasn't quite fond of. Little did she know, her brother saw her sinking in her own thoughts.

"Everyone, gather around!" The facilitators came, ushering the contestants to walk towards a large empty space. Soon, the space was filled and whispers and murmurs echoed everywhere. A woman in her mid thirties came up the stage and positioned herself at the podium. She tapped the microphone lightly before parted to speak.

"Good afternoon, students. Welcome to Seoul Youth Camp. My name is Yang Jiwon and I'm your head facilitator."

 

 

I listened to Miss Yang as she gives us a head start about the whole program. Jimin had dozed off five minutes earlier. Hoseok and Sunmi were talking with each other, occassionally leaning in for whispers. It was an unpleasant sight actually.

No offense guys, but seeing them acting lovey-dovey was like accidentally seeing my parents kissing. Gross! I shuddered at the thought.

Jungkook was listening well to the speech, while Yunhee kept poking his cheek. Probably ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter