Moving Out

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Next Day- After School]

"Umma, Appa, I'm home!" I announced. 

"We're in here, Sooyoung!"

"Umma, Appa,  can I ask you something?" I went into the kitchen finding both of my parents sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

"What is it, Sooyoung?" Appa put down his coffee and looked at me.

"Can I... Move out?" 

Umma looked at Appa and they both chuckled. It looked like they knew that I was going to ask that question.

"We actually knew that you were going to ask this question." Umma said when she put down her coffee mug.

"Really?" 

"Oh yeah. We were talking about it before we went to sleep." Appa mentioned. 

"Oh really." I looked away and then looked back at the both of them. "So can I?" 

"Sure. Since you're pretty much an adult so sure, why not?" Umma and Appa agreed.

"When do you to look at houses or apartments?" Appa asked, continuing to drink his coffee.

"I was hoping today since you guys didn't have plans." I replied while I was playing with my fingers.

"Sure! Go get changed sweetie." Umma got up and went into the living room.

---

My parents and I were walking around Seoul looking at houses and apartments with the realtor.

"This house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one kitchen, 2 living rooms and a study area so since you're a student, I find that room very useful." The realtor looked up the information for this house. 

"What do you think, Sooyoung?" Umma placed both of her hands on my shoulders and asked.

"It's too big." I commented. "Do you have something else?"

"Sure. Follow me."

 

"Okay this house has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one living room and a dining room." The realtor looked up the information for the next house. 

I wasn't satisfied. My parents could tell I didn't want to live in a house.

"Do you have any apartments?" Appa asked.

"Sure, follow me."

 

"Okay so this is the apartment that we can step inside since no one is currently living here at the moment." 

"Ooh! A brand new apartment!" Umma stepped infront of dad and I and we looked at her with confusion shown on our faces.

"This is the living room."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter