Family Vacation: Day 1; Part 1

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up kids!" My mom started to bang a spoon with a pan. When no one answered her, she went upstairs into mine and Sehun's room.

"Oh Sehun! Xi Luhan! Wake up!" My mom continued to bang a spoon on a pan as Luhan and Sehun held each other. 

"Okay! Okay! We're up, Umma!" Sehun and Luhan covered their ears. 

"Okay." Our mom left his room and went into my room next. When our mom went into my room, she found Chanyeol and me cuddling with each other.

"Aw, this is cute but I'm gonna have to ruin this moment. Oh Sooyoung! Park Chanyeol!" Wake up!" Chanyeol covered my ears and then I covered his ears. When we found out that it wasn't working, I freaked out on my mom.

"Umma! Okay, we're up!" I laid back and down and hugged Chanyeol. 

"Okay, my work here is done." My mom smiled before leaving the room.

"I'm sorry about my mom, Chanyeol." I mumbled as I dug into Chanyeol's chest.

"It's okay, Cupcake. My mom does that too." Chanyeol said before kissing my forehead. "Come on,  let's get ready." Chanyeol said as he got out of bed. 

"No." I groaned, digging my head under my pillow.

 "Cupcake." Chanyeol pouted. "I'm sorry but I'm going to do this if you won't listen." Chanyeol came to my side of my bed and carried me out of bed bridal style and then land me on my feet. I wouldn't let go of his neck so I kept looking at him. 

"You can sleep when we're on the way there, Cupcake." Chanyeol kissed my cheek. "Now get ready." Chanyeol pushed me into the bathroom. 

---

"Kids! Are you done yet?!" Our dad yelled. "Apparently mom wants to take a picture of us!" My dad yelled as he was getting the camera ready.

"Great, my mom wants to take a picture of us." I groaned as I helped Chanyeol get ready.

"Cupcake, it won't be that bad." Chanyeol replied as he twirled a piece of hair around my ear. After that, he pulled me into his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. 

"What's wrong Cupcake?" Chanyeol asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Nothing." I shook my head. "I'm just glad you're here, that's all." I smiled.

That comment that Sooyoung made to Chanyeol started his day with a smile. "Thanks Cupcake. I'm glad I'm here with you too." He kissed her on the cheek. "Let's grab your stuff and put it in the car." I got off of Chanyeol and he grabbed my luggage that was coming with me. When we got downstairs, Sehun and Luhan were already sitting there waiting for my parents to take the picture. Everyone was wearing their matching outfits that made me feel weird. 

"Umma, Appa, hurry!" Sehun started to whine.

"Oh Sehun!" Our dad glared at him. "Don't whine or you'll be staying." 

"Fine." Sehun crossed his arms and pouted.

"Okay we're done!" Our mom set the camera infront of us. "Ready? 1... 2... 3!" Mom went to the camera after the picture was taken.

 "Aw! You guys are so adorable!" Our mom put her hands over where her heart is. "Come on everyone, let's get everything in the car.

Ever since my parents got a new job, we would get new things like our family car. We would always get phones that never come out in stores yet. New computers, gaming systems and all that fancy stuff.

When I went for my luggage, Chanyeol got it for me. "I got it, Cupcake." He smiled and walked ahead of me. He went to the trunk where my dad was and handed it to him. 

"Thanks Chanyeol." My dad grunted while lifting up the luggage. "Sooyoung! What did you put in here?!" 

"Nothing!" I pouted. 

Chanyeol laughed after he heard my reac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter