Final

Glad...

Being an idol’s wife is totally need patience and trust. That was I doing right now since I married with my lovely husband, Jung Hoseok, the rapper of Bangtan boys group. Yeah, it is hard to believe that, but it is happens. How we met? To make it short, it was one of their events, meeting with the fans.  I don’t know why it happen, but Hoseok chose me from thousand crowd as his lucky fan, be his partner to play a game that time. Whenever I was near him that time, he blushed and sometimes avoided eye contact with me. However, I can sense that he was looking at me secretly.

After that activity, suddenly he asked for my phone number, which I gladly give to him although I know it was impossible for him texting or calling me. I mean, I’m a fan but still stranger to him so why he bother to do that? To my surprised, he did call me and that was the beginning of our relationship as a friend.

During that time, we will always hang out together and sometimes with s too. Since then, I start to love him not as J-Hope, but as Jung Hoseok. He was really caring about me as if we are couple, although it was actually no. until it happens…

I was on my way to go home from my workplace when he was waiting in front of my apartment. It was so late at night, so it is rare for me to saw him there.

“Hoseok, what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Soojung-ah… there is~ something I w-want to t-tell you.” he said, stuttering.

“What is it?” I asked him again.

“Lee Soojung, I love you.” with those words, I feel that the time is not moving.

“What?”

“I love you since we met at the event before. I really want to know you, that’s why…” then, he looks at me. “Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked. I just gulp and bit my bottom lip.

“I…” seeing me being hesitate to answer his question, his face turns gloomy.

“I guess it was not huh? I’m sorry for disturbing you.” He was about to walk away, when I grab his wrist.

“Are you dumb or what? You should wait for me to finish my word.” I said and he looks at me. “I love you too.” I said with smile formed from my lips.

“You do??” he asked, making sure that he heard it right.

“I hate to repeat the same word, Hoseok. But, yes, I love you.” I said. Then suddenly, he pulls me into his embrace. His body feels warm and his scent was so addicting.

“Thank you, Soojung. Thank you for feeling the same thing with me. I promised I would never hurt you and I will always love you until my last breathe.” He said as he hugs me more tightly.

“Boo!” my thought about the past just gone as I heard familiar voice near my ear that make my body jump in shock. I turn around, seeing my husband was smiling to me.

“You are shocking me!” I said. He just laughs and hugs me from behind with his hands on my waist.

“You are so into your thought that you didn’t heard me, huh? What are you thinking about, babe?” he said as he putting his chin on my shoulder. Both of us was standing at the balcony, mesmerizing the wind that blows gently.

“Just about us.” I answer him short as I look at him.

“Hmm, which one? Our first met, our date…” He then pecks my cheek before continuing his sentences. “… or my proposed to you?” he said. I released his hug and turns around facing him by putting my hands around his neck.

“You are disturbing me when I was about to think about your proposed, my hubby.” I said.

“I’m sorry. I guess i disturbing you in wrong time.” I just laugh.

“Whatever you say. Welcome home, honey. How’s practice?” I asked.

“It was fine. By the way, how’s our Ji Woon baby?” He asked me while looking at my big and round tummy before him rubbing it softly. It’s been two years since our marriage and now, I’m nine month pregnant with our first child, which he will be out anytime. Fortunately, our marriage was getting support from his fans as they thought we are suit to each other.

“He was doing fine. No worries.” I said.

“Why are you standing here? Let’s come inside.” He said as he led me to the couch.

“I can’t believe that I’m going to be appa soon.” he said as we sit on the couch.

“Me too. Can’t believe that I’m going to be omma soon.” I said as I rub my tummy.

“And I can’t believe that we ended to this far.” He said as he hold my hands and kiss it.

“I still remember how you were nervous when you proposing me.” I said which makes both of us laugh.

“Yeah, luckily the members was there helping me with my propose song to you.”

“Yeah, yeah… although you sing too fast that I can’t catch some of the words.”

“It is because I’m a rapper, babe. Not a vocalist.” He said and pouts.

“That’s good you are rapper. After all, your singing is horrible.” He glares at me.

“What did you just say?” he said as his face slowly moving closer to mine. Even we are married for two years, but he never stops making me nervous with his actions.

“You can’t sing.” I said which receives a kiss from him. As he broke the kiss, I smile. “But, I love your rap more.” I said.

“You really knows how to change people’s mood huh?”

“That is my charm.” I said.


 

Two days after, I was admitted to the hospital as my water was finally broke. Fortunately, Hoseok have the off day that time, so we are able to go to the hospital earlier.

“Are you ready?” he said as he sits beside me. The doctor said, I haven’t reach 8cm yet, she asking me to bear the contraction while giving injection to relieve some pain.

“I don’t know.” I said to him. I just hold his hand tightly as I don’t want him to leave me. Luckily, the doctor said that Hoseok can accompany me in the labor room soon.

“You can do it. I am sure about it.” He said, giving me some encouragement words. Then, the contraction is getting worse and the pain was unbearable that makes me shout.  Seeing my condition, Hoseok quickly called the doctor.

“You have reach 8cm, Mrs. Jung. You can enter the labor room now.” She said as she orders the nurse to prepare the stuffs needed for the labor.

“Honey, please don’t you ever leave me.” I said to him. Hoseok just nodded and kiss my temple.

“I wouldn’t. Don’t worry.” He said.


 

“Keep pushing, Mrs. Jung. You are almost there.” The doctor said. It is been two hours since we enter the room and my energy was drained due to keep pushing and holding my breath.

“Keep it up, babe. You can do it! For our baby okay?” Hoseok said as he holding my hand. I just nodded before taking a deep breath and hold it before pushing it was hard as I can. With that last push, I can hear my son’s crying echoing all over the room.

“Good job, babe. You really did it.” Hoseok said as he keeps kissing my hand. Our Ji Woon was being cleaned by the nurse before he handed it to Hoseok.

“He’s handsome babe.” He said as he put our boy by my side. I look at my little son with tears flowing down.

“He is just like you, honey.” I said to him. Hoseok just smile.

“Babe, thank you for giving such precious treasure in my life. Thank you so much.” He said as he kissing my forehead, cheek and finally my lips. I just smile and nodded.

“I love you too.” I said as my eyes feel heavy.

“Go get some rest, okay? You will see our little boy again soon.” he said. I just reply it with smile before I fall asleep. But, I was able to think that…..

I was glad that now, my life was being complete with my charming King and my handsome prince..

I was totally glad…