One Shot : My Lonely Love I Will Protect You

My Lonely Love

Jaebum just get out from shower when Jinyoung on his way to wash his face, their eye locked at each other and they awkwardly walk away. Jaebum have no choice but to take shower in Jinyoung room since there was only two bathroom in their dorm. Their awkward relationship make both of them felt a bit difficult to share one room, one house and even one group. Jaebum get out from Jinyoung room and walked to his, where he shared with Youngjae while that lead vocalist still in his dream land.

"Youngjae-ah, wake up..." Jaebum seat beside his bed and bend the vocalist body but it seem like the younger still tired from their intense training yesterday. Jaebum decide to give him another 5 minute. He walked to Maknae-line room, both of them have been ready to go out.

"Hyung, you should go to another room not ours." Yugyeom remind him that they have another friend that might be enjoyed his slept. He then walked to checked on two chinese members roomate who always bickering with each other. He knocked the door and twist the knob.

"Jackson..Mark wake up we gonna be late." Jaebum shout but he saw Mark already woke up while Jackson stretching near the glass window. 

"It not us you should be worried, Youngjae might still dead in his sleep right?" Jackson tease the leader.

"Do you want me to help you?" Jaebum quickly nod his head and smile. Jackson jump and take his weapon to wake up the younger friend. Jaebum know Youngjae will never said no to this Hong Kong athlete otherwise he will face a scary wake up experience. Last time Jackson carry Youngjae to their bathroom and shower him while he still in sleep. After that incident, he never let Jaebum ask Jackson to wake him up again. Jackson run to Jaebum room like a 2 years old child ready to play with his toy but when he open Jaebum room he saw Jinyoung already wake him up. 

"Yah, why you always so good to him" Jackson nagging like his toy has been steal by Jinyoung.

"He might get in a bad mood again if i let you woke him up Jackson" Jinyoung drag Youngjae to bathroom.

Jaebum just look from behind, that kind person is once be someone special in his heart but he know he has to stop loving Jinyoung. Mark look at Jaebum expression from his seat, he know that something happen last night when the two of them leave alone after practice. He know the two not in their usual act, usually Jaebum will asked Jinyoung first to wake Youngjae but not like today.

All of them prepared their own breakfast, the 3 international members just take cereal while Jaebum, Yugyeom and Youngjae wait for Jinyoung Kimchi fried rice. Jinyoung just put 3 plate of rice, Yugyeom pouted.

"Hyung, did you forget about me?" Cheesy yugyeom whining make Jinyoung knocked the baby head. 

"Aigoo, this for three of you i just want to eat bread today" Jinyoung just take a bun and put inside his bag. Jaebum felt guilty, he know when Jinyoung has many thought inside his mind he not have an appetite. Jaebum stand and drag jinyoung to sit on his chair devide his rice to share with him. Jinyoung just let the leader treat him, he might burst into tear if he talked to him. Mark still look at those two, he know it totally weird and the frozen air surrounded the two. Jackson and Youngjae also look at each other a gesture of asking what happen between the two members. All of them just quitely eating their breakfast with their own thinking.


Finished all schedule for that day, they back to dorm at 1am. Jinyoung just walked toward his room right after they reached home. Mark follow the younger to his room. 

"Jinyoung-ah did something happen between both of you?" Mark try to ask either or not he get the answer the question keep linger into his head. Today Jinyoung not laugh much he just stand still and his head seem at somewhere else.

"We already going our separate way." Jinyoung easily express his feeling toward the oldest member. He know that question has been inside Mark head since this morning. 

"You should asked me from this morning so you won't keep your eye on me every second today" Jinyoung gave the older a fake smile since he know Mark always worried about him. Mark look at Jinyoung who was standing with his fake smile to sure him that he was good to accept that their relationship is over, Mark snickering and whispered to Jinyoung ear. 

"I'm happy it ended. Now, i can make you mine". Jinyoung not even shocked with Mark confession he know it from long time ago that Mark love him but his heart belong to Jaebum during that moment and now he don't know if Jaebum still there. 

"Hyung, you know right...." Mark nodded and smile without give the younger finished his word.

"I know not now but i know one day you will thank me for love you" Mark give Jinyoung a peck and cup the younger face.

"I will wait for that day, the day you come to me." Mark then walked back happily after he get a chance to kiss Jinyoung more now. 

Jinyoung actually enjoy the kiss, it was the first time he get a kiss from someone else other than Jaebum. He remember when Jaebum kiss him back there he felt like his soul already fly to heaven. His tears just fall down at last after he hold the tears from fall since last night, he know he not good enough for Jaebum during this 4 years but he at least try after the incident happen 2 years ago. If only he realised that Jaebum did not felt the same anymore earlier than they come to this day. He might choose to be with Mark.


Jackson look at Mark who whistle happily from last night the older seem having a very good mood. 

"Hyung, why you look so happy? I think you only happy like this when your dad come to Korea last time." Jackson asked.

"Jackson-ah, i'm in love" Jackson just think that his hyung might be really fall in love with someone. After his one-sided love toward Jinyoung, he really wish the one who will become the Mark girlfriend will make him happy. It was really painful to see Mark look sad when Jinyoung and Jaebum show off their lovey dovey acts.

"Who the lucky one? I hope it not another one sided love again" Jackson voice out mocking the silly Mark who always ended up being in pain.

"Jinyoungie, I don't know this day will come" Jackson shocked with Mark answer. He know Jinyoung will never change his heart that guy only know how to be loyal.

"Hyung, Jinyoung will only love Jaebum-hyung. You will get hurt again" Jackson now walked and seat on the red head bed and look toward his eye.

"I know it won't be easy but since now they have broken up i don't have to keep behave and hold my self anymore" Mark smile just to imagine the day they will be together.

"But hyung, what if they both get together again" Mark give a fierce gaze to Jackson but he know the younger was by his side when Jinyoung and Jaebum keep make his heart felt like hell especially when the two of them promoting together.

"If that make Jinyoung happy i won't be the wall between them." Mark woke up from his bed and went to living room.

Jaebum and Youngjae happily watching TV while the maknae line playing computer game. Mark walk to Jinyoung room but Jaebum shout to him.

"Jinyoung not there, we also don't know where he go early morning today..." Jaebum still not finished with his word but Mark have been walked toward him.

"I don't know that an ex-boyfriend can really change 180 degree in just one day that he not even worried if something might happen to him. You can still seat here laughing when he might be jumping from Hangang river just to forget you." Mark at last release what he wanted to said to Jaebum. All member look at Jaebum, this is the shocking news. They don't expect that Jinyoung and Jaebum have been broken up they such a lovey dovey couple. Jaebum throw the pillow to the floor with a protest act.

"I also worried but he did not picked up my call and i don't want to give him another hope. If i went to find him he might think that i still have a feeling toward him but i truly don't have anything left in my heart. Even if you both date now my heart will felt nothing." Mark throw a fist to Jaebum.

"If i know you hurt him like this i should just take him with me 2 years ago rather than give a chance for him to choose" Jackson quickly hold Mark when he saw the red head seem like he will beat the leader till he die.


2 years ago 

Jinyoung was crying on his bed, Mark come inside and lay beside the younger hug him. 

"Cry as much as you want i will be by yourside" Mark said to Jinyoung. He unintendedly saw Jinyoung and Jaebum fight with each other. Jaebum at last went out with the other guys and leave Jinyoung crying like a lost baby. Jinyoung going inside dorm and Mark just naturally follow the younger.

"Mark hyung, Jaebum hyung cheat on me" Jinyoung cry while telling him the reason. He tighten his hold and kiss the younger head.

"Don't worry you will easily forget that" Mark hold into Jinyoung the whole night and he just cannot let Jaebum make an accuse anymore.

One month pass by faster than they expect, Mark always look after Jinyoung and he really cannot let the younger spend his time alone. They have 3 days off given by company. Jaebum and Jinyoung not talking with each other since the they have that big fight. Today Jinyoung packing his back ready to enjoy his vacation with Mark. Mark promise to bring him to LA meeting his parent and enjoyed the vaction while healing his broken heart. He know Mark is very good accompany but he still cannot forget Jaebum. Their flight will be tonight and Mark prepared everything for their first vacation together.

When they in the airport, Jinyoung get a called from Jaebum. The phone keep ringing again and again. Mark said not to pick up but Jinyoung worried if something happen to the Jaebum.

"Hello...?" Jinyoung picked up the phone and Mark just look with his jealous glare. 

"Jinyoung-ah....Jinyoung-ah..." Jaebum on the other line just keep called his name. Jinyoung knew the leader not in his right mind.

"Babe where are you... you not drink alone right? Don't you dare to drive now... i'll picked you...give the phone to someone else" Jinyoung order Jaebum but the older just mumbling.

"Hello.." A man voice greet Jinyoung.

"Hello, where this place? I gonna send a cab to pick him can you give me the address?" Jinyoung just realised he with Mark and he already want to move on. The waiter just give the address. Jinyoung look at Mark. The older just look down and he give the younger a sign that he know what Jinyoung want to request.

"Just go if you want Jinyoung, don't think much about our trip... i know you cannot enjoy our vacation when your mind still Im Jaebum." Mark look at Jinyoung when he saw the younger unfinished feeling. 

"Hyung, will you be ok if i go? You planned everything for this short trip.." Jinyoung look at the gloomy Mark. Mark just nodded and give Jinyoung his luggage a sign for the younger to leave. Jinyoung just take the luggage and leave, he actually hope that Mark will stop him so he able to move on and dream a new dream.


Mark just wondered around looking for someone his love, the pain is not that Jinyoung not love him but his decision two years ago for letting the younger comeback to Jaebum when the leader broke up with his new boyfriend. He really a dumb who not even know at that time Jaebum not love Jinyoung anymore and he just continue with Jinyoung to occupy his lonelyness. At the bench, he then saw a figure of his crush, the angel look like guy just look at the river plainly. He walked and seat beside him.

"what are you doing here?" Mark asked. Jiyoung startle, he look wonder how Mark find him here.

"Hyung, what bout you?" Jinyoung asked

"I'm looking for my one sided love, the man that i leave him to make a wrong decision last 2 years" Mark make a confession. Jinyoung just bite his lips, he know Mark not just nice to him but he hiding a feeling toward him long time ago. It just Jinyoung try to hide that fact because he afraid of betray his love.

"Hyung, can you accept this stupid me, who always look back at someone he love eventhough being hurt so much?" Jinyoung suddenly throw his own thought to Mark. Jinyoung then laugh between his tear.

"Hyung i felt so embarrassed when i have to face the fact that several time i was being clingy to Jaebum hyung, i know that his feeling has been change those 2 years but i still act like i don't know. I know his action not as much as we are together before but since we debut as a team i know he just act natural as a friend. I keep deny it before but now when i remember all our memories it just felt so fake." Jinyoung tears drop like the flowing river. Mark realised it always him beside this guy when he burst in tears.

"Jinyoung-ah, I don't care if you still love Jaebum but will you date me? be mine and stay by my side? I just request one thing don't cry in front of me because of Jaebum anymore" Mark at last make a bold move. He stood up and kneel in front of Jinyoung.

"I love that side of you that only look at one person. I never thought it stupid." Mark lend a kiss to Jinyoung. It the more calm kiss rather than the first one, Jiyoung know his heart beat in different faster this time. Did his heart can feel the honest confession of the older guy? their kiss last longer than their first kiss. Mark pull off and he saw Jinyoung face blushed.

"I take this as you agreed to be with me" Mark give another peck and Jinyoung nod his head. Mark hyung you actually don't know my secret for letting you come in to my heart.

"Can we have a dinner now?" Mark show his puppy eye. Jinyoung laugh since he know that the older cannot stand being starve he like to eat and he eat a lot.


Jaebum wait for the two, it almost 2am. He look at the door when someone enter their dorm. Mark and Jinyoung laughing happily. He then go to his room sure the two safely arrived home.

"Did Jaebum hyung wait for us?" Jinyoung asked curious when he saw someone shadow when to Jaebum room when they enter their dorm.

"Jinyoung-ah, you not gonna think he actually still love you right?" Mark give Jinyoung another question rather than answer the younger because he know the younger actually hope for another reason. Jinyoung look at Mark and he smile.

"I don't know that your jealousy make you sound cute.." Jinyoung smirk and give Mark a peck. Mark shocked that Jinyoung was rather bold than what he think. So this the side of Jinyoung when he in a relationship. Mark felt like he being seduce. Jinyoung enter his room and Mark follow him inside, from now on it not Jaebum will sleep beside him but Mark will be here it was like his dream.

"I go to bath first hyung... don't u dare to leave me tonight.." Jinyoung warning mark worried if the older back to Jackson room.

"Jinyoung do you want me to accompany you inside so u will see me not leaving you?" Mark give a killer smile. Jinyoung blushing and just ignore his request going inside the bathroom.

Mark look at Jinyoung book, knowing the younger love to read it make him attractive. He saw a small note book fall down when he try to take Jinyoung album. He remember the book, that was his diary. Why Jinyoung have this? He remember he ask all member when he lost the note book but they said they not saw it. Why Jinyoung lie? He open the diary he saw Jinyoung put another note in every page he wrote about his jealousy and love toward Jinyoung.

24/5/2012

I saw you with your lovable boyfriend but why i felt like both of you not suit each other. You left me because Jaebum drunk last month and now you on stage sing happily like nothing hurt you.

(Jinyoung Note: Hyung u make me felt like i was being harsh to you, it your fault for let me went to pick Jaebum hyung.. Merong)

26/6/2012

Your self-compose nanana with Jaebum was great but i like your voice alone rather than Jaebum. It felt so wonderful listen to your rap, later let make a great self compose song together also Jinyoung.

(Jinyoung Note: Hyung, are you saying my voice melted you..kikiki.. i don't know you can love my voice but i love your voice more)

4/8/2012

You look so awesome on stage with all JYP member, i hope i will be there so i can hold you when i debut later with our new group member. 

(Jinyoung Note: Hyung, i can saw you from stage that night please don't shout like fan girl u make me fall for you sometime)

22/9/2012

Jinyoung-ah I love you, i hope you can accept my heart as a gift for your birthday. You seem not remember my birthday but your birthday was an important date to me.

(Jinyoung note: Hyung, i remember your birthday but that day i was so busy with JJ project schedule when i reach home you already dead sleep hugging Wang Jackson don't know why my heart hurt a bit and i just gave up give you the gift)

Mark then remember Jackson and him got drunk and they end up sleep in the same bad. He just so frustrated since Jinyoung not even text him wish his birthday. He laughing alone knowing that inside that younger heart it actually a tiny space for him. He might use the notebook to deny his own feeling.

Jinyoung finished take shower, he look at Mark and he saw the older wave the notebook. He blushing and Mark grab his hand.

"Why you not show your feeling to me?" Mark asked look at the younger eye. Jinyoung look at another direction.

"I thought you date Jackson hyung because i ignore your feeling" Jinyoung said. Mark laugh.

"i was running toward you why you think i was with Jackson..hahaha..." Mark feel Jinyoung so cute. Jinyoung felt annoying with the laugh he stare at him.

"When someone with the wide open eye saw 2 men hugging while sleeping under same blanket what think come to your mind?" Jinyoung stood and give his aliby for not showing his inner feeling.

"I love you and it only you. Do you want to read my 2013 and 2014 diary?" Mark hug his pissed off lover. 

"I will try to love you too even i'm not sure if it will enough to give you a comfort word that i love you early than today"

 

Mark smile and he just felt in love. He at least know that Jinyoung actually love him but keep deny it because he afraid if he actually make another wrong turn. They spend the night laughing and story of the unimaginable night together.

Jaebum wake up first, he go to Jackson room, he checked for Mark and he know the answer. At last, the two being together or else he will be the one middling between their unconfess love. He know Jinyoung actually not only look at him alone but that man just don't realised his own feeling after being with Mark. He saw Jinyoung look is different when he talked with Mark and he can felt the awkward 2 years ago. He can feel that Jinyoung change so much after Mark birthday. That time he start to know Jinyoung feeling toward him just his fake denial and a pity first love. He being selfish and deny it so Jinyoung only him but his feeling also change after he knew it. He just cannot act like he don't know after 2 years, he think the time is enough for he and Jinyoung find the true happiness. He smile and back to his room. Thanks for teach me about true love Park Jinyoung.