1/2

Ladies' Night

The woman rubbed Dongwoo's abs-laden stomach, patting it.

"Not working!" I yelled, shaking my head. The ladies around me were all raising bids by 5 000 won each time.

"Yah!" Heebyul shouted at me. "You said you wanted fun, and I brought you here! So relax, baby girl!" She smacked my and I squirmed.

"Okay, okay!" The woman beside Dongwoo said into the microphone with Christina Aguilera's Candy Man playing in the background. "85 000 won! Any more? Going once, twice—"

"Heebyul," I started, feeling extremely awkward that women were bidding for guys. "I think we should—"

"100 000 WON!" Heebyul yelled, biting her lip at Mr. Dongwoo. My hair literally stood on ends.

What. The. . "Heebyul!" I shouted, grabbing her arm with both my hands.

"What?" She looked at me, amused. "He was totally looking at me. I know he wants me to buy him!"

I shivered. "God," I mumbled, slapping my face. And then I saw that Dongwoo was whispering to the woman, and the woman immediately shouted.

"SOLD!"

There were some groans of disapproval from others around as Heebyul finally maintained her composure. At the end of it, and she's finally calm? I sometimes think she's bipolar... really.

"I told you so," she smirked at me. And then I caught Dongwoo smiling at her.

I need to get out. And quick. Because I saw the bunch of guys they had waiting behind the counter. They were all mostly built. Some were geeky, for the girls with the geek , I guess. After about six guys who look kind of like Dongwoo, all manly and stuff, I felt bored. I managed to make Heebyul keep to Dongwoo for that night. She could've placed bets for everyone if I didn't intervene.

"And we told you, we've got every kind of man in here tonight!" The woman exclaimed into the microphone. "But here's a special one!"

And from behind every guy with brawn was a tall and lean one. He was also fair and pretty, quite the opposite of everyone else so far. Dressed in a pink and blue top and skinny white jeans, he looked very awkward. His lips were so luscious and pink. He's so beautiful! Was he even biual, at least?!

"What's that?" A woman from behind me shouted into my ear. I frowned and turned around to retort her rashness when Heebyul held me back.

And what the Hell did she mean by "What's that?", exactly? That was just rude.

"His... or should I say... her name is Sungjong!" The woman laughed. "For the woman who can't decide!"

And the whole crowd in the bar laughed, roaring with delight. Sure, were there lesbians in the bar? Maybe, biuals.

But hey... that was rude! Unless Sungjong was biual. But if I were biual, or lesbian, I wouldn't like someone saying that of me.

"That's sick," I mumbled and Heebyul heard it. But I found her laughing.

"Poor guy," she said. "Or girl. Whichever."

"5 000 won!" Some woman shouted.

5 000? That's sad. I looked at Sungjong and he was sort of looking at me. I felt a blush spread through my cheeks.

Maybe it was the first guy up there that looked at me, I guess. At least, I hoped he's a guy. He is... right? He's just so pretty. God.

And apart from my stupidity, I realized Sungjong's look. It was... sad. Embarrassed. He looked helpless, like he had no choice but to stand there and get ridiculed.

"10 000 won!" Another woman shouted.

"Going once, twice..!" The host shouted. Sungjong stood there, letting the woman pull up his shirt to reveal his flat and pale stomach. "Who wants a 24-inch waist?" That was pretty nice. Everyone oohed. "This kid's got it!"

For once, he didn't have big muscles or built abs or the annoying hunky looks of the men before. And he wasn't a geek. He was just... Sungjong. My kind of guy, physically.

"Hey!" The woman who voted 10 000 won shouted to the crowd. "Will someone vote after me, please?"

And Sungjong smiled awkwardly. Damn... That woman was so rude! Something in me made me want to save Sungjong. I don't know, really. He just looked like he didn't deserve to be there. Plus, being made fun of wasn't nice. I wanted to hit everyone who provoked him.

"Where are all the gay women in the house?!" A woman up front asked.

"Shut up!" Heebyul shouted, laughing.

"Are you gay, Mr. Sungjong?" The host asked suddenly. She looked at Sungjong, who spoke into the microphone. I crossed my fingers. God knows why.

Sungjong bit his lip and his cheeks reddened when the host lowered to his crotch, and stared at it for a few seconds. Everyone laughed and anticipated his answer...