Chapter 1 of 3

Baby Steps

A loud piercing shout from the audience 

Bright light illuminating every slight movement I make 

Thousands pairs of eyes watched over my whole existence. 

I took a deep breathe to calm my doubting nerves …. 

I can’t make any mistake ….The weight lingers at my thought. it's not just for me … but for everyone that's here in this dome. 

They have always taught me not to be selfish. 

And it will forever be engraved in my mind and within all my consciousness. 

It's always like this before I dance for her. and it’s everyone's dream to be able to stand and dance beside her. And which I can proudly say to everyone “Who don’t know Tiffany Hwang” 

yes, I may not be a star like her … but I have big role as her back up dancer. 

Tiffany Hwang is a famous singer in china, she's born in California but she debuted in china and 1 year after she debuted. I met her, an innocent girl with warm smile who can melt all guy and made all girl jealous of her, I can say she’s a perfection, Pretty, s-line body that would give anyone jealousy not having that kind of body, having a voice like an angel, each verses of the songs could sends shivers and tears due to perfection, and dances like a swan that's so hypnotizing and so endearing that no one could look away. 

As times passes. . . I felt it, her stares change from adoration into loving stares 

And yes! I’m right, today before we climb up to the stage, she drag me into the dressing room and she confess her love to me. Who dare to reject her? yes, That person must be blind 

No, I’m not blind 

But I can’t love her 

I’m that person 

The person who rejected her 

Because 

I’m Gay 

“sorry, fany-ah.. 对不起” 

                                                                                                                                                                                                   *Duìbùqǐ(I’m sorry) 



...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...



Groggily, I stare at the calendar and marked it with the black pen that was always laying on the smooth surface of the desk below the white paper. Today is 2nd May 2010, string at the numbers that meant nothing to me. 

Nothing really special happened today as usual. nothing at all.since what is there to happen, I’m a boring person after all. 

Yes, I do have friends, in fact, I have a lot. but there's only few of them who i could really count as a real friend, a friend who stay beside whatever happens, friends who would stay for me no matter how I wronged them or no matter how I doubt myself. through happiness nor my weakest state, they're there. sound so cheesy but I don’t care, because I don’t really have a lover. 

But I do want to romantically love someone 

Dipping my hand at the pocket of my pants and look up at the sky and sighs… day dreaming as I always am, “God I-" but before I could finish my words, I heard a scream and before I could even think I just looked at him startled. 
“WATCH OUT” the man shout deep from his lungs. 

“wha-“ I stare at him stupidly before I could even think or even finish my word, I felt a weight that came crushing against me, causing me to hit the ground hard. Damn it. I hissed in pain as I rub my elbow. So it seems im ing right. This is not my lucky day. 

Groaning on the floor, I heard the man say “are you okay ?” as he tried to offer his hands to help me up while trying to stand up on his own. 

I could hear my self shrugged and just nodded. “hmnn” Pursing my lips tight to hiss out a yes, not giving heed at his presence, since I don’t really want to be involve with a weird clumsy guy who have just crushed me down, as I clean my self with the dust that was spread down my pants I could almost not hear his accent . Huh? accent ? 

“Sorry for bump into you, I need to hurry for my first class since I just moved around here, I keep telling myself a while ago that im not lost but I can't keep lying to myself as the time goes short. yes, im lost....." he said as if more to himself than to me in such a hurried voice with such accent that I could almost not understand. 

“that’s okay, I'm quite sturdy for a man, or so I think, no harm done" I said as I wave my hand in front of us, as if shrugging the words he says as I added "a little crash won’t hurt me at all” I told him as I check my watch, damn it, I can’t be late... I told to myself and looked at him, perhaps not understanding what I said, seeing how he's staring at me, eyes wanders down from my head to toe. 
as he stare at me, I could see the hesitation into his eyes, probably wanting to ask me something. “are you by any chance a student from S&M Dance private school ?” I heard him in short while, finally asking me. 

I looked at him and said “Yes” answering his question nonchalantly before I run and leave him alone standing on the exact place where I crashed my body. 

DAMN! I’m late man !!!! I think I should really get myself a new alarm clock, this trash don't really have what it takes to pull me off into my dreamland. I stoped my track right in front of the gate and prays Mr.Jung wont punish me for being late, thinking swiftly at what alibies I should tell him, then something suddenly hit me, yes, I’m late because of that weird guy who almost topple me down to death- 

“MR. OH ! what are you doing in there, do you know how late are you and you still have time to daydream in such place?” Mr. Jung jogged to my direction with that scary frown in his face. 

“yunho hyunggg~” I whined, hoping he’ll let me go this time. 
“Don’t call me hyung, Oh sehun” he give me his famous scary tone and I pout trying to make him give up. 

i watch him carefully as I soon heard a familiar voice. “Nihao” Scratch that. It's not my normal, boring life what's happening, it's my badluck that has been pestering me since I woke up this morning. how lucky can a guy be meeting him again less an hour after he crushed at me. hesitantly, I turn my head to that voice direction and ready to yell at him, but I guess Yunho-hyung beat me this time, but what shocked me is, yunho hyung give that person a BRIGHT smile and once I see him beam it made me feel like I want to dig my own grave as yunho hyung call that person. 

“AH ! Tao Songsaeng-nim glad you're here now, I was worried that you might be lost since this is your first time in korea” yunho hyung keep talking with that Tao person, OMG OMG ! this cant be happening, I cant be a to a teacher! But this is not my fault, he look too young to be a teacher and AH! Yes, he bump me and ruin my mood. so he's still at fault. 

“hun-ah” 

i almost dozed off my own thoughts before I heard Yunho hyung's voice, I swiftly blinked and looked at him. “ne ? yunho hyung ?” 

“let me introduce you to Tao, He’s a talented dancer and it’s such honor that he agree to teach in our school, you better behave yourself around him, okay ?” he said courtly, and I just weakly nod my head hoping that he won't know me from before. 

then he added “Oh, why not give him the tour to our school for your punishment” 

“WHAT ???” I shouted, asking him with a widened eyes. 

as I asked him, his eyes widened with mine, as if shocked on my reaction, I braced myself with what's coming next and breathes deep. “WHAT WHAT OH SEHUN! DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU” he shouted and I shook head furiously after his every words. 

“That’s okay yunho-sshi, He don’t need to do that” I heard him said politely and pleasingly gentle. 

I look at That Tao and give him a thumb up before I took my chance and run away from them, like hell I’ll let yunho-hyung ruin my morning more, I don’t know why but … I don’t like that Tao guy, his stares are different, it make me weak in front of his piercing gaze, I don’t want that feeling, I dont like it at all. I actually hate it. 

 

...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...►...
 

Well, yes, I know I have bad luck, but I never think it will be this bad, because that Tao guy stand up in front of me with his beautiful smile. and damn, when I look closely, he has a pleasing... no let's say perfect body too, He is a guy with gentle movements but most definitely have abs under his garments. and a face which could make guys go jealous and girls squeal in delight. 

He is very charming and he gives out the feel of a mysterious guy like in assassin movie I watched last night. I can see that all girl in my class drooling as they watch him perform a dance that will be our lesson for tournament in 5month . 

“okay, as you can see the dance that I’ve just performance kinda difficult, that's why im here to help you all to learn it. I’m going to pick up who gonna pass into the tournament so you all better prepare from now on. Oh! I forget to introduce myself, My Name Tao Huang so you all can call me Tao songsaeng-nim, don’t call me hyung or oppa because I can be younger than all of you, I just turned 18 y.o this year” and with those words, I can hear a lot of gasp in the room as he said his age, damn, he must be really talented since he can be a teacher in his age knoiwng that I'm still even older than him. I'm already turning 20 this year while he's a teacher and a year younger.