001 (Made major changes)

A Love To Kill

: 20 years ago :

June 12th 1994

Location: Unknown warehouse

“Hand over the money.” Minsoo demanded as he smirked.

Jonghyun scoffed. “Wae?” He stood up to leave. He had lost the game but he was refusing to give his money to Minsoo. It wasn’t the first time he had lost. He had to win.

“Hand over the damn money.” Minsoo stood up as he banged his fist of the table in anger. “I knew I shouldn’t have played with you.” He mumbled under his breath.

“My game, my money.” Jonghyuk pointed his gun at him aiming for his chest. “Don’t you know the rule of my game, person who wins, dies.” With that, he shot Minsoo straight in the chest without hesitation. Jonghyuk smirked and walked away.

*****

 : Present Day :

June 14th 2014 

Location: A house near the beach

“Appa, good morning!” Yujin hugged her dad from the back, who was eating his breakfast.

“Morning. Have breakfast.” Jonghyuk said. His personality towards Yujin and other people were very different. He's a demon towards people who he despise, but he is an angel towards Yujin. He loves his daughter; She looked like his wife. She had passed away while giving birth to Yujin was what he told his daughter. He is very protective over his daughter.

Jonghyuk is the well-known man in Korea. Not in a good way but bad. He doesn’t know how he turned like this. He kills people, does illegal gambling and carries weapons. 

Yujin known about her father very well and his gambling addiction, she tries and tells him that he should stop before he gets hurt but Jonghyuk is stubborn as well and doesn’t listen to his daughter.

Yujin sat in front of her father as she looked at his concentrated face on the newspaper, “Appa... Do you know what day it is today?”  She asked tilting her head.

“Today? Ah you mean that you have to go to the dentist?” he said pretending not to know

“Appa!”

“Yes Yujin I know it’s your birthday” he said while getting out a blue present under the table, “Happy Birthday Yujin-ah” he said while handing her present.

Yujin smiled and accepted the present; She opened the blue box and found a sliver wing necklace. “Oh,
Appa Gomawoyo” Yujin said and hugged her father, “It really beautiful but didn’t umma have one just like this?”

“She will be watching after you whenever you wear that Yujin-ah” Her father said standing behind, he took the necklace and placed it on Yujin’s pale neck. She touched it with her hand, “Thank you I really love it.”

At the same time, her doorbell rang, “I’ll go and see who it is” Yujin said and stood up to leave. She opened her white door, and found her 2 best friends standing outside the door.

“Yujin! Happy Birthday!” Leeji shouted and hugged Yujin tight.

“Whoa Leeji, i-can’t-bre-breathe”

“Yah, Leeji take it easy it’s just a birthday” Yujin's other friend said, L.joe. L.joe was her childhood friend; they were really close and helped each other through their lives.

“It’s her 16  BIRTHDAY!” Leeji said exclaiming after letting Yujin go. “Here, Happy Birthday!” Leeji said handing her a pink wrapped present, “I hope you love it!~”

Next was L.joe’s turn, he handed her a purple colored present, “Happy 16th Birthday Yujin-ah” L.joe said and ruffled Yujin hair.

“Yah! Don’t mess with my hair, I tried hard on it!” Yujin whined. 

"Why? Who are trying to impress?" L.joe teased. 

"Whatever, let's go to school otherwise we'll be late!" Yujin said.

"Okay school president" L.joe teased as he got out the house door.

They walked out the door as yujin left her presents on the kitchen table and hugged her dad goodbye. 

****

 

: 5 Days Ago :

June 9th 2014

Location: ----------------------

 

"Agent L, nice job" a deep voice praised L while patting his shoulders from behind, L placed his bloody knife in his jeans pocket while looking down at the dead body that was being carried away by other guys in black suit. "I have more good news" he said, L turned to him and bowed and smirked. 

"Another person to kill?" L said, knowing the answer. 

"Always." he smirked back and walked forward towards the private black jet as L followed along behind. They sat across each other and a pretty hostess passed them drinks. The man handed a file to L. L flipped through. "This is who you have to kill next, her name is-"

"Park Yujin? A girl?" 

"I know this is different from the rest but.. she was requested by someone who i know and i said we will do it by our best assassin" 

L smirled. 

"Now this girl, Park Yujin, is your new target. I want you to do this professionally, do you understand because I know you have neve done a 'girl' before so I  want you to- 

"Boss please. The reason why I'm on earth is to KILL." L said sternly. THe boss smirked and nodded his head proudly. 

"Oh and you'll be going to school where she will be" he quickly added in. L spat out his water. 

"SCHOOL?!" 

 

*School Bell rings* 

"Hello Class, its nice to start a new term with manners, class president!" the teacher, Mrs Lim called, Yujin stood up and said the instructions and everyone bowed, "Thank you, now this term we have a new student joining us, everyone please be kind to him since he... just started, please come in" she said and a good looking dark-haired guy came into the room, the girls sqeualed. Yujin looked at him, he was indeed good-looking she thought. "Please intorduce yourself..." she said. 

"You can call me by L" he said in a deep voice, everyone was confused and wondered if it was his real name.

Mrs Lim sighed and cleared , "L..ssi, please take a seat at the back," she instructed and L walked to the back, “and class please quiet down and study, the class will start in awhile, the class persident will you teach him about the school rules and etc." Mrs Lim said and headed out the class, instantly the class was roaring with excitement (and talking. )

"What's your real name?" "L cant be your real name." "Are you single?" "Where do you live?" "You wanna come round mine to study." L was flooded with questions. He suddenly stood up making the class quiet. He glared at the people coldly and walked out. Yujin saw this and followed him. "Ya, where are you going?!" L.Joe shouts. 

"Excuse me, L-shi?" Yunji called. L stood by the lockers with his head down. "L?" L turned to see Yunji. He groaned and walked away. Yujin kept following him. He suddenly stopped making Yujin flinch. "What do you want?!" He snarled.

"I-I need to show you around." She stuttered. L walked towards her making Yujin step backwards. 

"Class persident? Who are you?" 

"Yes, i'm Park Yujin.." she said feeling her voice shaky.. his eyes were filled with danger. He smriked stepping closer and lightly grabed her hair that hung infront of her face.

"Park. Yujin." he said again drawing his face closer to hers and moved her hair aside. "I'd love you to show me around"

"Erm.. the-then this way" she sad and quickly walked infront of him.

She lead him through the back doors and onto outside basketball courts, the garden etc and into the classrooms and toilets but inside L didn't care. They walked through the corridoors as Yujin turned to explain she accidently bumped into someone behind. Books and paper fell all over the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" Yujin apologized and helped the person pick it up.

"haha thats okay.." the male voice replied.

"Oh, i haven'r seen you arouhnd, are you another transfer student?" Yujin asked surprised

"Yes I am, i'm in class 4C and my name is Kong" Kong introduced.

"Oh, welcome, I'm Park Yujin" she introduced

"Park Yujin, nice to meet you.." he smiled.

"Well I'm showing around a new transfer student too" Yujin said and showed L to him, L watched him with suspicious eyes, "Introduce yourself."

"L" L said coldly

"I'm Kong " Kong replied. Somehow there was a strong tense of danger in the air. 

"Well we better return to class" Yujin said quickly. L and yujin walked passed Kong. 

'Where have I seen the guy before' L and Kong both thought