1/1

I won't leav you, Baekkie

"Channie!" called a little boy name Baekhyun. He was playing hide-and-seek with his best friend, but he couldn't see hum anywhere. Even if Chanyeol is the second tallest friend he has ever has, he just couldn't find the giant.

Baekhyun has searched in the toilet, but there's no Channie.

He has searched him under the bed - still no him.

In fact, Baekhyun has searched for Chanyeol anywhere, and he doesn't see even his hair!

Where has Park Chanyeol been hiding, exactly?

As Baekhyun thinks that Chanyeol is missing, he starts to cry. "Where is Channie?"

After a while throwing tantrums, a familiar figure stands right in front of him.

"Baekkie?"

The said one immediately lifts his head up upon hearing the voice. Once he sees the person's face, tears roll on his chubby cheeks. "Channie!" He throws himself on Chanyeol's chest.

The younger doesn't stumble even a bit as he's used to it. Baekhyun is always full of surprises.

Sometimes, he would stomp his feet and yell at him of something about makeup - or to be specific, about an eyeliner.

On the other time, there was once when Baekhyun treats him like a dog. He would ask Chanyeol to do something - and he obeyed, and then Baekhyun will pat his hair and smile. Never once is he angry towards Baekhyun because he's Baekhyun one and only one best friend.

So, when Baekhyun suddenly hugs and cries on his chest, he's not surprised. Instead, his left hand wraps around the petite boy's waists while his right one pats Baekhyun's back.

"Baekkie," said Chanyeol. "Wat's wrong? Why does Baekkie cry?"

"I'm not crying!" Baekhyun yells and wipes his tears off. His face is red for both being embarrassed and mad towards Chanyeol.

"Den wat's this?" Chanyeol points his T-shirt, which is wet of the other’s tears.

"D-dat's your peepee, dummy!" The giant almost laugh his asses off hearing the nonsense excuse.

"Fine, den." He smiles until all his teeth can be seen.

Baekhyun pouts. He doesn't like the tone of Chanyeol's voice. Just as he about to go away, Chanyeol says,

"I won't leav you, Baekkie."

In a twinkle of eyes, Baekhyun is suddenly in Chanyeol's hug.

"We'll always be together forevew, hyung!" said the little giant.

Baekhyun is shy as Chanyeol knows the reason of his crying - but what's there to be mind of?

Chanyeol would stay by his side, and that's all he needs.

"Pwomise?" asked Baekhyun, showing his pinky.

"I pwomise." Once their pinky links each other's, Baekhyun couldn't help but smiling like an idiot.


 

 

I know that this is so cliché and short, too. Bash me if you want. I desrve it, anyway. 

Btw, if you like it - even if this is worse than your ff, please do subscribe, comment and up vote. :) .

LOLs,

hush_windy