Don't Love Me

Don't Love Me

It was in their college trip, Kris sat on the bus next to her since the seat arrangement was by the student list. She was so bubbly yet shy. She talked much with her friends yet a little with random guys. He liked that. If she was his girlfriend, he didn't have to worry she will talk with some random guys. He glanced at her when suddenly she turned to see him staring at her. She immediately turned around and pretended like he weren't next to her. Kris smiled.

Half of the trip, the girl next to him already fell asleep. He chuckled as he saw her open mouth while she slept. Right when the bus started to turn, her head fell into his shoulder. He felt like having a butterfly in his stomache. Not long after that, his phone rang and it was loud enough to wake her up from her sleep. Kris nervously answered the phone.

"Neh, We'll meet when we arrived at the camping site." Kris replied to his girlfriend. He turned off the phone and put it in his pocket. He turned to see Hanna yet she just staring blankly to the opposite site.

"Mian." Kris started the conversation. Hearing the voice made Hanna turned around to see him.

"For what?" Hanna asked confusedly.

"For waking you up." Kris replied. He was quiet happy to have a conversation with her. She was hard to approach.

A smile appeared it her solemn face.

"Never mind. I should thank you for waking me up since I usually snore when I sleep. khkh" Hanna joked around. Kris was surprised by her bubbly replied so he blankly stared at her. Hanna felt awkward and chuckled plainly. "He.he. Just never mind."

"Ah, no, I mean I never knew you are so funny." Kris suddenly smiled widely in front of Hanna and it made her blushed to see his handsome face.

"Yep. We are in the same class yet we aren't so often talking to each other." Hanna said. And the conversation continued till they arrived at the camping site.  Somehow they felt connected and fitted to each other. He thought they already became closer.

"Oppa! I miss you!" Krystal hugged him right when she jumped out of the bus. Her pretty appearence already attract some boys' eyes at her. Kris went out with her since a year ago and he accepted her because of her pretty face. But his heart kept looking for that one's shilluoette.

"Neh, I miss you, too." Kris her head. He caught a glimpse of Hanna near the river but he couldn't even approach her.

"Let's go to our camp!" Krystal happily exclaimed. All Kris could do was following her.


It was dinner time and Kris just took the food from the working student. He looked around and saw everyone already grouped up with the others. He sat in front of his camp when suddenly he saw Krystal not far from the camp site was pouring the food tray on someone's head. Kris' eyes widened as he saw that and under the moonlight he could see Hanna's cringed under the poured hot soup on her face. Kris immediately ran to them.

"Yah! JUNG KRYSTAL! ARE YOU MAD?!" Kris who arrived at the site immediately pulled Krystal's arm and shook her in furiousity.

"O-oppa?!" She looked surprised.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!"

"So it's true?"

"What?"

"You felt for her dirty tricks to get her close to you." Krystal hissed. She turned to face Hanna and slapped her hard. Kris widened her eyes in disbelief.

"JUNG SOJUNG!!!" He yelled at her furiously.

"Don't you dare get close to my Oppa ever again!" Krystal warned. Kris turned her around to face him and shook her to get her back to her sense.

"Why are you doing this to her?!" Kris asked frustratedly. Hanna touched her reddened cheek and immediarely walked into the forest. "Oh Hanna!"

Kris wanted to run after her but a hand hold his shirt back.

"Don't go..." Krystal begged. Kris ignored her and ran into the forest.

"Oppa! If you leave, we're done!"

Kris stopped and turned around to see Krystal.

"I'm sorry, Soojung-ah..." Kris last word and he left her alone that night.


Hanna was crying next to the big tree inside the forest. She didn't understand why the girl did that to her. She sobbed and sobbed until she heard a crack near her. She looked up to see Kris worried face in front of her.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked concernedly.

Hanna got up and intended to run away. She wanted to be alone but Kris caught her arm and spun her around.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!!" Hanna said angrily.

"I'm sorry..."

"What the hell is wrong with you people?! I'm not even trying to seduce you and we even barely talk, but why she did that to me?!" Hanna shrieked in furiousity. The tears kept falling from her eyes and it hurt him.

"For god's sake! We don't even have any feeling for each other! I don't even like y-------?!" Hanna was clammed up as Kris' lips crushed onto hers. She widened her eyes and pushed him away. She stared at Kris in disbelief.

"I like you, Oh Hanna. Since our first year. But you are so slow that I couldn't even had a chance to start the conversation with you." Kris spoke softly. Hanna silently stared at him with the same teary eyes. She stepped back from him. She ran away and Kris ran after her. He tried to reach her and finally he got her.

"Don't..." Hanna whispered.

"What?"

"Don't love me..." She said with those shaking voice. Kris wanted her. Bad. And her whisper made him wanted her even more.