1

I won't let anyone touch you!

Title                : I WON’T LET ANYONE TOUCH YOU!

Pairing            : Krischen (Kris >< Chen of EXO)

Rate                : M

Genre             : romance

Language       : English

Length            : Oneshot

 

 

Don’t like don’t read! Comment is appreciated while no room for bashing!!

The characters here belong to God and their parents.

Finally happy reading and I hope you’ll enjoy it.

 

©Davidrd copyrights©

 

 “What are you doing Sir?” the waitress start to trembling when the costumer walk toward him with a lustful gaze on his eyes.

“Let’s play a game sweety!” he grabs the waitress hands and pinned them to the alley wall. His right hand sneaking into the waitress short skirt and caress his smooth thigh shocking the later.

“Si…sir… please.. let me go,” the customer ignore the pleading while tilting his head want to kiss those inviting lips as his hand keep on wandering on the younger buttcheek. But, before that man could land his lips someone grab his coat and throw him to the wall across the alley.

“What the !” that man hissed from pain while tried to stand up.

“That’s what you got because you touch what’s mine. I could do anything more worse than this to you,” said a tall blonde whose standing in front of the waitress.

“, what a boy like you could do to me huh? Get out of my way and let me have my toy,” his gaze turn to the waitress.

“I’ve warned you. If that’s what you want, I don’t have a choice.”

The blonde want to walk to the man but the little hands that stopping him by grabbing his arm makes him stop in his track.

“Kris, please don’t!” the waitress voice makes him turn around and found a petite waitress body trembling and shook with fear.

“, Chen you okay?” Kris hug Chen little body and rub a shooting circle on his back, an attempt to calm down the younger.

Without Kris knowing, the customer walk to them and swing a wooden bat to the blonde’s shoulder. Chen eyes widen in shock while the older let go of the hug and storm toward the customer.

“You ing bastard!” Kris throw a punch at the customer jaw making the old man coughing blood.

“What? What a kid like you could do to me huh?” the old man spitting to his side and ready to attack Kris. But the blonde could avoid the attack, instead the blonde send a powerful punch on the later stomach.

“Bastard!” the man punch Kris squarely on the jaw make him take a few step back because of shock. A fresh blood start to oozing out on the corner of his mouth, but he spit it to the ground. When the old man tried to swing his bat, Kris attack his right leg make him fall to the ground with a loud yell. “ YOU!”

“You are the one ahjussi!” Kris take a bat from the man and throw it far away from both of them. The old man tried to stand up and take something from his coat. He run toward Kris and when the blonde know that it’s a knife the old man holding, the blonde tried to avoid the attack, but it’s too late. The knives slash onto his right arm making his white shirt red with blood.

The blonde anger rise to the max, he grab the hand of old man that holding the knife and bend the hand forcefully. Punch after punch, kick after kick send the old ert customer laying on the ground clutching his stomach helplessly.

“I’ve told you before! Now go before I kill you!” the blonde send a deathly glare toward the old man. With a difficult effort, the bloody man run away from the empty alley.

“You okay?” Kris help Chen stand up, wipe away his tears and lead him to the café.

“Omo, what happen Chen?” Lulu high pitch voice make five couple of eyes looking at the two people that just entering the café.

“Yo Kris, did you just punched by someone?” Chanyeol run to the blonde.

“Shut up!” Kris send his angry look make Chanyeol shut his mouth up immediately.

“Who did this to you Kris?” Kris didn’t answer Lulu’s question,”Chen?”

Chen shook his head. His cheek still tainted with a trace of drying tears but the other didn’t dare to question them any longer. Lulu tell them to get the aid first kit box and threat the wound on Kris face and arm. The two of them heading to the employee’s room while the other six guy waiting on the café.

“Kris, let me clean your wound,” the older just staring at Chen making the younger nervous.

“First please your shirt. The wound on your arm need to be cleaned,” Kris still didn’t move from his spot. After a while the blonde said,”You did it!”

Chen look at the older and after a moment of hesitant finally the younger put his hand on the blonde chest. Chen Kris white button shirt one by one with trembling hands. He didn’t want to look at the blonde’s chest. He didn’t want to let his desire affect him. No, not when he is in this place. Not when Kim Jongdae become Chen. Not when Kris could be easily disappointed if he knows the truth.

Chen help Kris take off his clothes and put it on the armchair. Chen pick a cotton and put a good amount of antiseptic on it, bring it to Kris arm that bleeding. The younger press the cotton a few times until the blood cleaned. Chen doing the cleaning without even look at Kris eyes and he keep on looking at the blonde’s lap tried to avoid a direct contact with Kris.

“Chen?”

Chen lookep up immediately after his name was called and he regret his decision. He was face to face with Kris. Their face so close to each other. Their nose almost bump into each other. Chen’s blood make it’s way to his face making it red like a tomato.

Kris lean in closer bring his face closer to the younger and kiss him on the lips. Chen didn’t even move a bit when Kris big hands grab his slim waist. He kissed Chen again and this time deeper. He Chen bottom lip sensually making the younger frustrated and kissing back eagerly. He didn’t care about Kris knowing his real identity or not. He like Kris and that’s what he need right now.

 

©Davidrd copyrights©

 

Kim Jongdae, 22 years old is a student in Seoul University, majoring in Arts and Performance. He is a shyboy and everyone know about the fact. He is rather small for a guy and he has a rather unique feature with a sharp jaw and a high cheekbones. His mouth would curve up on it’s end everytime he smile make his friend call him a catboys.

Everyone know that Jongdae isn’t from rich family so he need to find a lot of part time job to pay the school bill. One that all his friend didn’t know that he work at a very well known café called EXO MAID CAFÉ as a waitress. Yup, a waitress or maid. He’ll wear a maid outfit, complete with the high heels and beautiful brown wavy wig.

Why he work at such a place? It cuz the café is owned by his cousin boyfriend, Luhan. Second, all the employee there is his classmate, like Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. They were a very trustable bestfriend ever. Jongdae has been hiding his identity for two years and no one know about it until one fateful day.

Kris walk up to the café with a weird name. What a maid café? Isn’t it to weird to have a café with such a name. but what is the reason that make this café do well known in the town? The handsome guy walk to the door and hesitantly open it. The bell sound shocked him a bit. After a while a beautiful girl come to his side ,”Welcome to EXO MAID CAFÉ sir. Let me help you sir.”

Oh, that girl really pretty one. Her face was perfect, so cute. Don’t forget the end of that curve up everytime she smile make her more pretty.

“Sir, let’s go this way!” the waitress lead him to the empty table.

“What do you want to order sir?” damn those voice of her. So sweet and melodious.

“Sir?” the waitress wave her hand in front of Kris.

“Oh, sorry. A mocha latte and chocolate muffin please. By the way, you are so pretty,” Kris wink at the waitress make her giggling softly.

Little did he know, the waitress was Jongdae, his classmate. The one that always sit in front of him everytime in every class. The one that always ignored because of his nerd appearance. His big and thick glasses, his nerd fashion, and the way he prefer silent over talking to the other classmates of his. But, Kris noticed something about this guy. Kris know that Jongdae was a good guy and deserve to be more welcomed on his class cuz he has a good personality and don’t forget his genius brain.

Jongdae really nervous when he look at Kris standing on the café. He didn’t know that his crush would walk in like a prince in the café where he worked. He didn’t want to take  Kris order, but Luhan make a deadly glare over the counter and all his coworker busy with their customer. That’s why he tried his best to talk like normally he serve a customer.

After that fatefull day, Kris always come to the café and make sure that Jongdae or Chen serve him. Sometimes he’ll tried to flirt with the waitress and tell him a cheesy pick up lines. Jongdae just shrug all the feeling off cuz he know that Kris love Chen, not him. That way Kris become a regular customer on the café.

Being the regular customer making Kris more and more possessive over Chen. Everytime there was a bad or naughty customer, Kris will take an action. Like that day when an ahjussi tried to caress Chen smooth thigh, Kris stand up from the chair he sat on and walk toward the scene. He grab the ahjussi hand and said,”Sorry sir, please keep your hand in place,” while push jongdae away back to the kitchen.

“Awwww, Kris is so sweet,” Kyungsoo said.

“What?”

“Nope,” the younger walk away just like that leaving Jongdae dumbfounded.

When there was a guy tried to flirt with his Chen (yeah he claimed Chen already, on his mind of course), the blonde just give the guy a cold and deadly stares. His eyebrow would rise and he makes an angry look made the guy flinch and scared for life.

Kris possessiveness didn’t show just inside the café. One night Kris waited for Chen shift end and want to walk him home. Chen didn’t know what to do and he beg Luhan in the end to stay in café the whole night. But, Luhan being the good boss he is, he dress up Chen with his spare clothes and push him out of the café, right at Kris arms.

“Wow, you look good,” Kris look at his new outifit from head to toe. Damn that Luhan make him wearing this stupid dress of his. He should tell Minseok hyung that he dated a wrong person.

“Hey, you okay?” Kris tried to check the waitress forehead but Chen back away right away.

“I’m okay,” answer while hugging himself. He didn’t has any confident left tonight.

“You are shivering. Wear this!” Kris put his big coat over Chen small frame make the younger looked up and blushing furiously. Really Kris is a gentleman. That’s the reason why all the girls in his school head over heels for him.

“T…than..thank you,” the younger stuttering a little.

“No need to thank me Chen. Let’s go,” Kris offering his hand, but Chen didn’t take it. The blonde look at the beautiful human being in front of him and retract his hand with a smile,”Okay, let’s get you home!” and then they walk side by side.

From that day, Kris would wait for Chen shift to end and the blonde would walk him home. Okay, maybe it’s okay cuz no one knows about Kim Jongdae’s apartment. And everytime the tall blonde show up on the café, Baekhyun or Kyungsoo would wink their eyes at Jondgae’s direction making the catboy blushing.

“Here for Chen, Kris?” Baekie said.

“Oh, you know that?”

“Yah, you are so obvious dude.”

“Yeah, am I?”

“Uhum.”

“Where is she?”

“She takes a day off today Kris. Sorry,” Baekhyun want to laugh his chin off when he see Kris reaction.

“What? Why? Is she sick?”

“Ani.”

“So why?”

“Family business?”

“Ani.”

“Thanks Kyungie for covering me up,” Chen soft voices turn Kris head and his worried face disappeared immediately.

“You lied to me, don’t you?”

“Oh oh, why Chen come out now?” Baekhyun said,”Okay, maybe you want your order taken by her right?” Baekhyun shuffling to Chen direction and nudges him. “Your loyal customer here.”

“Who?”

“Krissy.”

©Davidrd copyrights©

 

 

“Jongdae-ah, would you please tell Luhan that I can’t come to work today? My father get a surgery today, so I should wait at the hospital with eomma,” Baekhyun come and make a pleading face.

“Alright I’ll tell him Baek. I wish your father surgery will be success.”

“Thank you Jongdae. You really are my bestfriend,” Baekhyun hug Jongdae.

“Of course I am Baek,” Jongdae pat his besfriend back.

“It’s good that we work at the same café.”

“Yeah, you right.”

“Thanks Jongdae. And sorry cuz I can’t help you to avoid Kris hyung today.”

“It’s okay. I’ll tell Kyungsoo to serve him when he comes to the café.”

“Really Jongdae? You have a crush on him for forever I can remember. Why don’t you confess to him?”

“What? No. It’ll never happen Baek.”

“Why? He likes you. From the way he look at you everytimes he cames to the café I know he likes you so much.”

“Baek, he likes Chen, not Jongdae. He is straight Baek.”

“Jongdae-ya, Chen and Jongdae still the same person.”

“It’s not. Chen is a smart, beautiful, and very sociable girl that every guy in the world want to know. And Jongdae just a nerd Baek.”

“Oh come on Jongdae, don’t think like that! You are perfect Jongdae. Don’t you know that? You have a purest heart ever.”

“Don’t let my hopes up Baek.”

That day in the locker room, Kris know about all the secret. The waitress with a long wavy hair is Jongdae. A beautiful waitress that serve him all the time is Jongdae. The one he has a crush on. Oh, fate with his mysterious way. The first time Kris catch a sight of Jongdae, Kris fall in love with him. But, when he know that a guy didn’t supposed to like another guy, he tried to give up on his feeling.

His friend, Chanyeol give a recommendation about EXO MAID CAFÉ where he can meet a beautiful and innocent girl. And once again fate play it parts. He fall in love with Jongdae once again. He didn’t know if he is over Jongdae yet, but he know for sure that his love for Jongdae is true. How came a guy fall head over heels for a same person twice.

©Davidrd copyrights©

Kris slender finger trace Jongdae’s high cheekbone make the younger shiver. “Kris, stop it!” Jongdae back to his senses and push Kris body from his.

“Why?”

“No. We shouldn’t do this. We can’t do this,” Jongdae tried to stand up and walk away but Kris catch his wrist and pull him to his lap. The younger now straddling the blonde on his lap.

“Please don’t say such a thing! I like you.”

“Kris, you don’t know that.”

“Chen I like you. Ani, I love you so much Chen,” Kris held Jongdae’s chin so the younger look at his eyes,”or should I say Kim.Jongdae.”

Chen eyes widen and he froze. What? Kris did know that Kim Jongdae and Chen is the same person.

“Ho-how-did-you-know?”

“I know all the time Jongdae. I love you as Chen, but I love you more when you become Jongdae. I love you from the first time I saw you. When you bump into me on the way to the school hall for opening ceremony. That day, you just run away when I ask if you were right or not. You remember that day? You left your bracelet and I pick it up, even I wear it until today. You don’t remember it?”

Jongdae look at Kris right wrist and found the brown bracelet there. Yeah, that’s his bracelet from his mom for his 17th birthday. He didn’t remember that he lose that bracelet for two years already.

“Hyung, I-I,” Jongdae put on his hands on Kris shoulder and shook his head. He didn’t believe that a perfect guy he has a crush on love him back. Even love him on the very same time he fall in love with that guy.

“Kim Jongdae, would you be my boyfriend?”

Jongdae stay silent. When Kris think that maybe Jongdae didn’t feel the same way about him, the younger kiss him on the lips. Kris is so happy, so he pull Jongdae’s body closer and kiss him hard. He on Jongdae’s tongue when the younger open his mouth and let the older tongue invading his hot and sweet cavern.

“But hyung,” Jongdae pulled away from the kiss,”What?”

“How will other say when they know that you dating me?”

“They didn’t have a damn right to judge our relationship Jongdae. I love you and that’s the matter right know.”

“But I’m a nerd hyung.”

“Stop saying like that! You are perfect. You are beautiful, you are really kind and better than all those people out there, you know?” Kris brush the younger wavy hair and put it on the back of his ear.

“Jincha?”

“Ehm.”

Kris peck Jongdae cheek and ruffle his wig softly. The younger snake his arm on Kris neck and bring their face closer once more. Jongdae kiss Kris corner lip where it bleed before, and it sensually making Kris moan in ecstasy. The older bring his hands  on the younger thigh. He let his hand wandering the younger smooth thigh, up to his skin under his revealing skirt while Jongdae kiss Kris hungrily.

“Chen, you found the first aid kit right?” Kyungsoo come to the room and stop his track looking at the scene in front of him.

“O..o.”

Jongdae pull away from Kris face and look at the blushing Kyungsoo at the doorway. His face become red like a tomato and he tried to leave Kris lap, but the older hold his hip making him stay still.

“He found it Kyungsoo-ah. Now, is it okay if you leave us alone?” Kris deep voice look really calm. Damn this guy.

“O-okay hyung.”

Outside the employee’s room

“Wow wow guess what happen with that two?” Kyungsoo walk over nearly running with his heels excitedly.

“What?” Chanyeol look at the excited doe eyed Kyungsoo.

“Krischen is real. I walk in on them making out just now!”

“Oh my God!” Baekhyun run to Kyungsoo and hug him. They are holding hands and jumping in circle like a child in the kindergarten.

“I’ve predicted that before,” Lulu or Luhan said calmly from his spot while manicuring his nail.

“Really? Kris hyung finally did it?” Chanyeol still can’t believe the fact that his bestfriend finally confessed his hidden feeling toward Chen or Kim Jongdae, the person he fall in for two years already.

“We should congratulate them!” Xiumin smiling knowing his cousin found someone who love him.

“Of course!” the other four guy nodding their heads.

***

I know it's not a good time to write about Krischen, but I think it doesn't matter cuz what I wrote is fiction. I love them, I really do. And I really love EXO. I hope the best for them. And I also hope that author who wrote about Krischen didn't stop their work or change the charecter..

Leave a comment please...