ing game of tag.

Jongkey Drabbles

  

 

Sneezes, coughs, and hacks. Those had been the sounds trickling into the semi quiet dorm from the inside of Jonghyun and Keys shared room. Key sat, cuddled in blankets and a cool rag placed on his forehead, a humidifier filling the room with warm menthol smelling air. Snot dripping down his chapped, red nose, and small wheezes escaped his slightly swollen lips.

Key growled, pouting in his cocoon of down and white, a menacing glare shot at the door as he waited for Jonghyun to return with his soup. It had all been Jonghyun's fault. If his stupid boyfriend wouldn’t have the cold water during the childish game of tag, he would have never gotten sick.

Letting out another cough and struggled intake of breath, Key let his eyes close. All he could do now was rest and accept the fact that his boyfriend was a childish moron who he loved. He let his thoughts trail off to dreams of shopping in extravagant stores in the streets of Paris.

A loud crash sounded in the kitchen, shocking Kibum out of his daydream. He groaned and rolled his eyes, and not a second later Jonghyun nudged his way into the dark, damp room, a sheepish look on his face.

 

“Listen, pay no attention to the loud crash that just happened. I promise it’ll be cleaned.” Jonghyun looked at the younger apologetically and Key only rolled his eyes again, blowing Jonghyun off. The older blonde scooted over to his ill lover and sat on the edge of the bed, steaming soup being placed onto the nightstand.

 

Jonghyun smiled at Key, his face still ridden with silent apologies. “I know I got you sick. Just, let me take care of you okay?” The feline boy tried to reply but the only sound that escaped his sore lips was a deep cough. Humming, he pouted a bit and nodded, understanding his boyfriend was genuinely sorry for the moronic trouble he caused.

Key looked at the steaming soup, sitting higher in bed against the headboard and opening his mouth, eyes looking at Jonghyun. His boyfriend laughed and leaned in to kiss his lovers cheek. “Alright alright, I’ll feed you.” Satisfaction came onto Keys face as Jonghyun held the spoon up, blowing on it before feeding it to his cute, adorable boyfriend.

After the last spoonful of warm soup, Key cleared his throat and slid back into the warm safety of the covers. Whining a bit, Key pulled on Jonghyun's arm and tugged him down.

Understanding Keys actions, Jonghyun scooted deeper into the bed and slipped under the covers, pulling his slender boyfriends back against his chest and wrapping his arms tightly around his waist.

Key blushed a little, but melted back into his lovers embrace, sniffling and groaning again in discomfort. Key really hated being sick.

Jonghyun smiled and pecked the youngers pale, sticky skin. Hugging him tighter, Jonghyun gently rubbed his hands against the others stomach, slow, comforting calming the other down. Jonghyun started to hum a soft melody into Keys ear, nuzzling closer.

Accepting the warm treatment, Key let his eyes flutter shut and relax into his boyfriend. Despite being normally confident, when Kibum was sick he couldn’t help but revert to a childish self and claim all of his boyfriends attention.

Jonghyun continued to soothingly rub Keys soft skin. “I’m really sorry ‘Bummie.” his voice was soft. “I love you.” Jonghyun mumbled, only to see Kibum fast asleep, eyelashes cascading against his pale cheeks and lips open to form a soft ‘o’ shape.

Chuckling a bit to himself, Jonghyun let his lips place feather like kisses along his boyfriends cheeks and neck before allowing himself to envelope himself into the warmth and love. Closing his eyes, Jonghyun fell asleep cuddling his sick, yet still beautiful boyfriend.

 


Ugh I can't stop writing these drabbles they're just ugh so cute i just. 

If anyone has any suggestions as to what you want to happen next just tell me XD

I write . Or anything really. Fights. I dunno. XD I'll put you in as a character too if you really want.

I think these are gonna be like a mini story, just cute/funny/sad things all under the same plot line. So. Yeah. Heres some jongkey spam <3