Hate.

I Hate You

WARNING: English isn't my first language. So please, be gentle kudasai~ o///o (?) XD

 


 

Taekwoon watches at Wonshik who's laughing at some lame joke that Ken just said about their manager, and he can't help but think how ugly he looks. The way he opens his mouth while laughing is.... disgusting. Men are suppose to laugh handsomely, not awkward and cute.

 

And Wonshik is both.

 

Taekwoon lies on his stomach on the floor still watching Wonshik. It doesn't matter how much time passes, he still feels like he hates him. The way his eyes become two crescent moons when smiling... he hates it.

 

His well built body, with lots of muscles. He hates it. Even though his arms and chest are hard as rock, his hugs are warm and comfortable. And he doesn't like it even though he could sleep for hours on his chest. He would never admit but Wonshik is a good pillow. 

 

The security Wonshik brings to Taekwoon when he embraces him, he hates it. Because it makes him feel so weak, like he has always needed him to feel safe though he wasn't on any danger in the first place.

 

Wonshik's manly scent... he hates it. For a boy who doesn't wash often, he smells pretty nice. A combination of mint and wood. It's not like Taekwoon stinks or something like that, but he feels like it's not fair. He smells like vanilla by the way.

 

He hates Wonshik's overprotection too.

 

There are times in which the members, fans or MCs try to force Taekwoon to do things he doesn't feel or want to, and Wonshik is there to protect him. From moving the attention to him till scolding the members; also there are times in which he's the one holding him back from attacking the other members. Whatever was the reason, Wonshik was there. 

 

His lips. He hated those lips too. 

 

The rapper liked to leave kisses on his cheeks knowing his hate for skinship, making him all flustered. Leaving a flushed Taekwoon with a severe tachycardia and tickles on the kissed area.

 

"Taekwoon hyung has been staring at Wonshik hyung for almost an hour." said Sanghyuk attracting all the attention to the main vocalist. 

 

"Oh, really? Why were you looking at me, hyung? Is it because I'm so handsome?" 

 

And Taekwoon being his usual self just stared back in silence.

 

"Just thinking."

 

It was a whisper but Wonshik managed to listen to him over the noises Jaehwan was making.

 

"About?" asked the boy curious.

 

"How much I hate you."

 

The boy opened the mouth gasping in surprise. Looking stupid from Taekwoon's perspective.

 

"What? Why do you hate me, hyung?"

 

"Just because."

 

"You're so bad hyung!"

 

 

Yes, Wonshik was the member he hated the most in VIXX.

 


 

So... this is my first fanfic in English, I hope you liked and enjoyed it ô.ô I know it's a bit messy in some parts but I feel like Leo's thougths are messy too XDD Currently I'm working in two serials, one titled "The Voodoo doll series" and the other "TAC/T.F.H" (consists in three fics, from pairings of other groups), please anticipate it (?)

and boomshakala...

Also, thank you to those who suscribed to this story T.T I hope to didn't disappoint you.