1

A happy ending?

Victoria's Pov

Our Music Bank performance is being rerun." Said Amber.

 

"Let's watch it, I want to see how we did." Sulli said breaking into the conversation.

 

"Sulli, you remember that we won right...Isn't that proof enough of how we did?" Said Krystal.

 

"But still..."Sulli trails off.

 

"Why don't you listen to your unnie for once?" Luna said in a soothing tone.

 

"Fine" Krystal said, "She's only older by a few months." Krystal grumbled under her breath.

 

After watching a few other performances we finally came on. I couldn't help myself from staring intently at...at Luna. The constant smile, even after hitting notes that were hard for her. An undoubtedly noticeable stage presence. Even though her outfit doesn't stand out as well her hair and make up being the same as always...She stood out. When I think about it, it always has been like this. Suppressing my feelings for her... The day I met her I didn't even know who she was, well I couldn't really ask either due too my poor Korean. But either way she flashed me a warm smile, well she told me her name but it sounded the same as everything else she sad. Maybe that's when it started.

 

" Victoria unnie, unnie, song quain..." Said a voice that seemed to be running out of patience.

 

I get back to reality. I look for the voice calling my name. "Oh, Luna sorry I zoned out for a moment" I say with my head down, I can't seem to stop my self from blushing a bit.

 

"Unnie, do you know how may times and I tried calling you..." She said with a cute pout, well everything she does is cute but still. "Oh are you sick?" she asks.

 

"huh,why? I reply.

 

"Well you seem to be a bit flushed. And you did zone out for a while...Why don't you go rest for a bit?" She says in a slightly concerned face.

 

"Maybe I should lay down for a bit, but I'll be fine." I say trying to cover up the real reason for my reddened face. "But before I go...Where did Krystal,Sulli and Amber go?" I add.

 

"Amber said she wanted ice cream, and those to wanted to join so the three of them ended up going..." she retorted. “Now go rest, We need our leader and omma." she tells me as she tries pushing me up the steps.

 

"Okay, Okay I say" as I head up the stairs. As I lay down I start thinking about her. The times we shared over the years, the emotions I experienced, everything that she has dome for me and pleasant memories. But I eventually end up falling asleep.

 

-------

 

I wake up to the rustling of my sheets and someone stepping into my bed and laying beside me. I turn around to see Luna's face.  "Oh, Luna what are you doing ?!" I say shocked and flustered at the unexpected guest in my bed. "Oh sorry Vic unnie, you looked so peaceful and happy sleeping when I came to check up on you...I just couldn't stop myself from joining you. Are you mad, do I have to leave?" She says with a sad face. "Well I guess you don't if you're quiet, just don't be too disruptive okay." I try acting as cool as possible. "And unnie don't you think that cuddling while sleeping feels nicer?" She says as she hugs me. Before I can say anything her eyes are closed, I figure I can allow myself this pleasure for a bit longer. When I try shaking her off after a bit I realize that she fell asleep, well I think to myself that maybe it's not that bad.

 

 

 

[side story...Ambers Pov:]

 

"Victoria and Luna we're back" I yell as I enter the house.

 

Krystal and Sulli walk in bickering...

 

"Chocolate is such a boring flavor" Krystal snorts at Sulli.

 

"Are you going to tell me vanilla is any better?" Sulli  retorts.

 

"Touché, Sulli touché...Let's call it a truce for now." Krystal says.

 

"Hold on, I'm going to look for those two...they said they'd be here when we got back." I say after looking around the dorm I finally decide to check the Victoria's bedroom.

 

When I walk in I see a horrifying scene...

 

Luna's making weird popping moves as she sleeps...And Victoria is sprawled out with her eyes open.

 

I grab a pillow and throw it at them...

 

Victoria's the first to wake up..."Amber?" she says sleepily. "Toria...Do you even know how long you two have been sleeping for? " I say with a grumpy face...

 

Luna the wakes up...She looks up at victoria oh, Unnie." And then at me "Oh, Amber unnie" and she sits up too...

 

"I don't even know..." I say as I leave the room...

 

Victoria's point of view.

 

Oh, it's pretty late I should probably get started on dinner. Luna went back to sleep, her sleeping face is peceful...I peer closer to it. Her eyes are dazzling even when closed and her lips look un-touched. I peer even closed, then she shakes a bit. What am I doing...

 

---

 

I get started on dinner...I make food with what I can. I sent Amber out to go shopping...Of course the two youngest wanted to go as well. I decide on fried rice for tonight since it's the easiest dish I can make with what I have....As I stir it all together I feel a head on the top of my shoulder and I get pulled into a neck hug.

 

"What cha' making?" says Sun-young.

 

'Fr-fried rice" I end up stuttering at the sudden situation I got put in.

 

"Oh really, I look forward to it."She says as she leaves the room out. I can't help but let out a sigh.

 

---

 

The three still aren't back... "Luna comes into the room; "Unnie can't we eat yet?" she says groaning.

 

"I'm sure they'll be here soon..."I try to reassure her.

 

"Can I at least try it?" she ends up convincing me because I still can't say no to her.

 

"Fine, only a little b-" I try to seem calm.

 

Before I can finish my sentence, rice is already in . "This is really good, I like it." she says...She smiles when she eats too. I like watching her enjoying the food I made for her, it makes me have a warm feeling on the inside. I fell as if I should than her...But the words that come out of my mouth are a bit different than planned...

 

"I love you..." I say not being aware of what I was saying.

 

"What?!" Says Luna...

 

"I love you" I suddenly come back to my senses...And soon realize what I said and the damage I did.

 

"I'm not actually hungry...Maybe I'll eat later..." She replies as she leaves the room.

                                                        

---

 

Luna's Pov:

 

I really don't know what happened. i just got confessed too, by the leader of our group. The same person I've recorded with, gone on variety shows with, preformed with, dressed up with, and so much more. But for some reason my heart is beating really fast...And I feel light headed but warm at the same time. I don't know what to do. I hear a known voice at the door.

                                                                                                                                                        

"Sun-Young?" It's Victoria...But I'm not sure if I'm ready to open the door. 'I'm changing my clothes" I say, a obvious excuse..."Okay" I hear from a disappointed voice from behind the door.

 

I lay down and I start thinking... Memories flood out from my brain. All I see is hugs and smiles. Anything that has to do with her flashes before my eyes...Everything from our first win to just meaningless conversations in the practice room. I think to myself...Is it really something I can live without.

 

I lay down and just fall asleep.

 

[side story #2 Amber Pov]

 

"We're back again" I say walking through the door with full shopping bags.

 

Victoria's sulking on the cough...But she still gets up to check what we bought.

 

She opens the bag, looks down and then looks back up at me.

 

"What is this?" she says picking up few things from the bag. This is all junk food you bought no vegetables, proper meats not even grains... All you bought home is snacks and junk food." she shoots me a glare.

 

"Don't worry Sulli and Krystal bought home a bag of food as well." I try to defend myself.

 

The two walk in the door

 

"We're going to get in trouble, we were supposed to buy that stuff..." Sulli walks in doing the walk of shame.

 

"Shhhh, play it cool..." Krystal responds.

 

Victoria checks their bags and shoots them and me another glare...

 

"This bag is filled with more junk food...And that one has a bunch of random plush toys..." she says controlling her temper.

 

In the end the three of us were sent off to bed without dinner, you wouldn't believe...even at this age.

 

Luna's POV

 

I woke up this morning...As soon as I saw Victoria I automatically started walking towards her. I soon remembered the events of yesterday. I made a U turn. "Sun-young..."  my name escapes , she quickly covers it and turns back away from me. Normally I'd want to avoid her...But it hurts. Is going out with her really that bad of an idea I think to my self. But when I really think about it is it even a bad idea at all...Is it worse than losing her...I drop to my knees before I can even leave. Tears coming out of my eyes...I never even imagined life without her...And now that I did I'd never want it to happen. All of the happiness she's given me how would I live without it.

 

All of a sudden I feel a warm embrace. She my hair and says;

 

"Please don't cry, I love it when you smile the best.".

 

I don't know what it was about that but the tears just flowed harder.

 

"It's okay if you hate me..." She says.

 

At this point I don't think I can cry any harder...But instead I just hug her tighter.

 

"I-I don't..." I stutter a bit, and then I  try again after clearing my thought. "I think I love you..." I manage to finish my sentence.

                                                                        

"Really?" She asks tearing up.

 

"Y-yes" I finally realize this was my true feelings, denying it would be pointless. If I really want happiness this will probably be how I archive it.

 

No ones POV

 

Smiling Luna grabbed Victoria into a hug then a kiss something that became a normal sight for the members. No matter when before a variety show or a performances you could view the two together sharing some form of a romantic gesture.

 

"I love you~" Said Victoria.

 

"You sound corny...But I guess I can say the same. “Luna said while giggling.