Chapter 11

Eternal Love

Chapter 11


[Jae Hee’s POV]

“So where are we going?” I asked as Jungkook and I are walking off somewhere.

“Somewhere secret, that only my hyungs and I know.” He said and smiled at me.

“Secret? Like a hideout?” I kept throwing random questions at him. He nodded, and we continued walking.

 

We continued walking as we passed through a different route to the woods, and I started seeing a wooden house through the trees as we were passing. I looked around the area, and it seemed peaceful.

 

“Is that it?” I asked him again.

“Yeah, come on.” He nodded and I followed behind him.

 

We walked a couple more steps, and soon enough we reached the front door. He took out a key under a flower pot, and unlocked the door. He signaled his hand for me to enter first, and I stepped in slowly looking at the dark room. He came behind me, and the lights.

 

“Wow!”

“This is the hideout? For what?” I asked.

“Let me show you something.” He said as he walked over to a door, and I followed slowly behind him. He unlocked the door, and all I saw was darkness. “What the heck?” I said to myself and looked at the room confusingly.

 

“Haha, let’s go.” He held onto my hand again, and we both walked down the stairs90.

The room was too dark since there was no type of lighting, and so we both used our supernatural visions to get through.

 

“So what’s down here?” We reached a spot, and he let go of my hand. He went over somewhere, and lit up some matches to brighten up the room.

“Woah!” I said aloud as I took a look at the room and noticed that we were not in a room.

-----------------------

[Author’s POV]

Jae Hee looked around and noticed the room was not a room. More like a cave since the walls were rock like.

 

“Where are we?” She asked him a little frighten.

“We are under the ground.” He said and smirked.

“Why?” She asked curiously.

“Because this is where I come and turn on full moons.” He said and walked over to a couple of steeled chains.

“See these? My hyungs locks me up a couple of hours before the full moon with these chains then they all go back home, so that they are safe. With these I can turn and try not to hurt anyone.”

“Wow.” She walked over and bent down to touch the steel chains. “Are they strong enough to hold you?” She tugged onto the chains and tried to break them loose.

“Sometimes. If they break I would have to control myself.”

 

“So when’s the next full moon?” She asked.

“Next week Friday.” He said calmy.

“Why do you sound so confident?” She wondered.

“It’s going to be a blood moon, meaning the moon won’t control me this time.”

“Blood Moon?! Already?!” She said scarily and let go of his hand.

“Wae? What’s wrong?” He asked while she was looking at her phone for the calendar.

“Uh, on a blood moon – I can’t control myself……” She stuttered and looked away.

“Really? How’s that even possible? Moons don’t control vampires. I thought they only control werewolves.” He said confused and surprised.

“Well, not on blood moons. It’s no joke when it comes to blood moons for me. I lose control, and I just want to feed on human blood.” Jae Hee scarily said, and took little steps back from Jungkook.

 

“Well what happens to you on blood moons?” He asked in a certain tone.

“I don’t remember. Whenever it happens, I would lock myself up at home, and then I pass out. But the feeling is really strong. I just have the feeling to feed on fresh human blood so bad.” Jae Hee said and played around with her fingers.

“Do you me to help you?” He asked her and she looked at him confusingly.

“Help me?” She raised her eyebrow.

“Yeah. Let’s come here after school, and I’ll look after you so you don’t break lose and go on a blood rampage."

“Is that possible? What if I break free? What if I hurt you?” She continuingly asked him questions.

Jungkook went over to her, “I won’t hurt you. We both will try to control ourselves, okay? But if you attack me it’s over.” He joked around and laughed.

“Okay then.” She smiled back.

---------------------------

Jungkook continued to show her more of the underground hideout, and Jae Hee was fascinated knowing more about him. They went deeper through the rock like halls, and Jungkook wondered if he should show her this something that was important to him or not.

 

“Come here.” He signaled her to follow him to another cave. She followed along as they went through the halls, and ended up in a dark cave. Once again, Jungkook lit up the room, and Jae Hee looked around and saw craved like drawings on the walls. She wondered around, and touched them.

 

“What’s all this?” She wondered as she touched the cravings on the walls.

“A story. My story. Ever since I was little, I would come to this spot and craved something on the walls every day. It’s like a time line of my life right now.” He said and sat down on a rock.

“Wow. How did you even find this place?” She asked and walked around to look more on the other side of the walls.

 

“Want to hear the story? It’ll explain all this.” He chuckled, and went over to her.

 

Jae Hee looked at him and smiled, and sat on the rock he was sitting, and he stood up and began telling her his story.


A/N: So it's August 10th right now and it's currently almost 2AM & I start school tomorrow on August 11th! LIKE OMG I'M NOT READY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. .___. I'm still advising the chapters I have written already, so I will post them real soon! :) Just wait a little big longer please.

& Also you might be confused of what was going to happen between Sera and Jae Hee last chapter, but that subject will be brought up later in some next few chapters like in a flashback or so. :P

(To be honest, I don't know why I didn't finish their conversation. I need to plan what's going to happen next with them too. XD)

 

ALSO! ~ BTS IS COMING BACK! YESS! DA BABES ARE COMING BACK ON AUGUST 20TH! & I AM TOALLY LOVING THE COMEBACK TRAILER & CONCEPT PHOTOS! ;A; They're so handsome. Why am I so ugly? XD LOL .... 

I was bored, and just loved their comeback concept too much, so I kept making fanarts. XD Here's some I've made.

(They aren't very good so don't expect too much :3)

These photos are on my tumblr. :D Follow me if you like too. :) [ Tumblr - http://ohgawditskpop.tumblr.com/ ]

 
Subscribe, Comment, Upvote? :3 Thank you! Enjoy ^~^