Chapter 1

Everything has changed

"Goodmorning!" Kai greeted Jenny in front of their school, it had always been a tradition to meet up every morning in front of their school. Since they're secretly dating, they spend as much time as possible together.

"Goodmorning oppa! I've missed you. Yongguk oppa drove me to school today...' Jenny told Kai while putting her hand in his.

"Really?! Did he already leave? We'd be dead if he saw us."

"He left, don't worry. I don't want my boyfriend to get in trouble because of me!! haha" Jenny laughed, but she knew that Kai always gets in trouble.because of her. There was even a time when yongguk beat him to pulp when he saw them in the park.

" I always get in trouble because of you, baby. But that's okay, I'll prove them wrong." Kai said, smiling.

"Let's go to class! we'll be late again. Haha see you later!" Jenny said while parting ways with Kai and ran to her room.

They're not classmates that's why they're always together during break time.

 

Break Time

 

"Oppa!! Can you order a food for me too? I'll just call Haru, she might think that I left her again because of you."

"Okay okay sure" Kai nodded.

Haru is jenny's bestfriend, just like jenny's parents, Haru doesn't like Kai for Jenny. For some reasons like, Jenny always forgets and leave Haru behind because of Kai, and Haru's boyfriend had a fight with Kai. Jenny knows that it's her fault that the situation became like that, but she can't help it, she loves Haru as much as she loves Kai. Haru just can't understand and won't understand.

"Haru! I've been looking everywhere for you!!" Jenny was panting because of running just to find Haru.

"Forget it. I'll just go eat with our classmates. Atleast, they don't leave me like you do."

"Are we arguing about that again? I thought we're already okay with that? I'm sorry Haru, I know you're the only one who can understand me with my situation."

"I do, I understand you, but this is too much. Am I still your bestfriend? You were not like this a year ago. You've changed since you met him. Let's talk.about this next time. I'm not on the mood. We'll just ruin our day." Haru's eyes became red, she doesn't really wanna talk about that matter. The pain just always come back.

Haru left and Jenny went back to the cafeteria. She was hurt by the things her bestfriend said. Haru was always like that. Always saying the truth.

"Yah! Are you okay? Did Haru do something again?" Kai asked with a worried face. He knows that Haru is hurt because of them but he doesn't want Jenny to be the one in pain.

"It's okay, oppa. Let's just let her chill. She would understand, someday." Jenny smiled.

 

It was already dismissal time and Jenny went out of the room. She saw Haru leaving already, she didn't talk to her, maybe it will make the situation worse. That time, Kai went out of the room.

"Jenny, I'll take you home." Kai said while holding Jenny's hand.

"You're joking right? Hahahaha you know you can't take me home." Jenny laughed but deep inside her, she wants Kai to take her home, just even once.

"I know, I know. Who's gonna pick you up today?"

"Maybe, Yongguk oppa?"

"Oh, okay. I think he's already there. You should go now before they see us. Bye baby. I love you, see you tomorrow." Kai hugged Jenny and went to the other gate of the school.

"Bye, I love you too."

Jenny went in front of the school's main gate and saw her brother's car.

"Oppa!" Jenny waved.

Yongguk.parked infront of  the gate and picked up Jenny.

"How was school today?" Yongguk asked.

"It was fine, boring. Haha!"

"It's a good thing I've survived that . You want something to eat?" Yongguk asked. He always wants to eat with his little sister.

"Ice cream!!" Jenny laughed.

"Okay okay, leggo!"

And that's just how Jenny's daily life is.