Prologue

Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside |PG-13| Angst/Romance | Hyukjae/Donghae |

Summary:Donghae is like a fresh and healing rain that fills the aching by sun dry soul of Hyukjae ...

Arrogant playboy Lee Hyukjae receives mysterious love poems from a stranger...

 

"Are you breaking up with me?!!"she said,her red,covered with lipstick lip trembles and girl tightened her grip in Hyukjae's forearm.

Hyukjae dropped her palm off and simply says:"Yes, you heard right.I break-up with you.Now get out of here, there is no strength to look at your face !"

Her hands were shaking and the girl with a desperate rage brought it to hit his face, but Hyukjae with a grin grabbed her and put her easily in place.

He tilted his perfect face and whispered loud enough so that all heard: "How dare you open your mouth , when you first dived into my bed and asked to all daylights of you?You thought you could change me overnight?It will not, baby ..."

The poor girl in despair and confusion crept silently from the bench and burst into tears, and Hyukjae, pleased with himself, went through the crowd of 'audience' of his little show in the schoolyard.On his full lips remained the same vile grin and promised not to disappear.

Suddenly, playboy felt like someone had pushed his shoulder and barely perceptible scent of flowers and something else struck his nostrils.Hyukjae in anger turned and saw as a short boy squatted next to a crying girl and sympathetically hugged her shoulders.

Hyukjae eyes opened wide in surprise and has prepared insult in the direction of bespectacled shorty got stuck in his throat.

"It's gonna be alright...It's gonna be alright...Jessica-shii..."stranger boy softly said and took the girl towards the school building, and before disappear behind the door he glanced in the direction of Hyukjae.His eyes twinkled behind his glasses and red head almost choked with indignation: a nerd dares to criticize him?!

But the couple had already disappeared behind the glass doors.

Hyukjae never felt such confusion in his life.And it pissed him off!

Red head angrily pushed random people on his way and put his hands in the pockets of school jacket.Suddenly his fingertips felt something smooth inside one pocket and Hyukjae in slight confusion pulled out a cerulean small paper note .Unfolding it, the guy whispered in amazement the words written on it:"

You're heartbreaker, I understand.
Anyway,you don't understand my feelings.
From the look of yours I'm flying,
And you go back to the other girl again.
Memories are covered like snow.
I am struggling with how to stay awake from them.
They would disappear like a storm...
But say one thing despite ...
Yours,Mr.Brightside~

 


Hyukjae bit on his bottom lip and muttered:"Again those ually frustrated fangirls...But why Mr. and not Mrs.?I got a queer fanboy?Huh,don't ing kidding me..."

He crumpled up the sheet with a verse in his fist again and put it in his jacket pocket, for some reason the first time he didn't want to pull someone's sign of attention at the nearest toilet ...