Chapter two. Don’t want to eat or drink anything.

Friends, First Love, Love of my life~ Huang Zi Tao
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Guys i need to go to home, i guess something happened to my sister!” “I will come with you, what if their is a weird guy with a gun or something?” Tao said, i nodded.

When we came to my house, i walked to my appartment, the door was wide open, i walked in and saw a body with blood, but not just a body.. my sister. “LILA NO! LILAAA!!” i grabbed her shoulders and shook her, trying to wake her, but it woudln’t work, “Stop it Eunji, she is already dead” Tao said, “I DON’T CARE! I wish I never leaved mt house today! It’s all my fault” Tao picked me up and hugged me tight, “It’s not, how could you know that their is someone who wanted to kill her? Let’s call the police for now ok?” I nodded, still crying in his arms, he grabbed his phone and called the police, they came here in two minutes. “You should go away for now kids” The officer said to us, he dragged us towards the door, but i struggled against him “NO I CAN’T LEAVE LILA HER SIDW! I CAN’T” I cried out, “can you please take her outside youngman?” The officer asked Tao, he nodded and dragged me out of my apartment, “do you have somewhere to live now?” “I don’t…” i said while shaking, “I can ask manager Hyung if you could live with us at our dorm from now on” he said.

 

Days have past, and they still didn’t find the murder, I have been living two weeks already with EXO-M now, and my eating habbit changed everyday, eating and drinking less everyday. They try to force me to eat or drink something, but I refuse everytime. And if they wantto cheer me up i just go to my room and lie down in my bed.

This day the boys where really busy, and i got again called by a unknown phone number, I didn’t want to pick it up, being to scared. It was already late but I was kind of hungry, and grabbed some cake that Tao said to me to eat for today, even i fit was only one bite, he loves cake really much and yet giving it to me. I took a bite fom it, feeling weird because I haven’t eaten fort wo days already. The door opened and the boys came trough the door, “How is it going Eunji? Feeling a bit better? I see you are eating, how is it?” Yixing said while forgetting he already asked me how i was feeling, “Uhm Yixing you know you just asked her how she was doing fort wo times right?” Jongdae said to him, “Oh y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter