Chapter one. Walking on the beach

Friends, First Love, Love of my life~ Huang Zi Tao
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking on the beach when i heard a fimilliar voice, “Hey Tao! What are you doing here? Oh yeah right you like beaches right?” i laughed at him, he is my best friend for over 10 years already, we met at school and had the same class.

*FlashBack*

“Kids this is your new classmate Say hello to Eunji!” I smiled, “Hello I am Eunji and i am ten years old, and i am from Korea” “Take a seat next to Tao, it is the only seat left” i walked otwards my seat and greeted him, he smiled at me, “hello my name is Tao nice to meet you! Want to be friends?” he said while smiling, i nodded and smiled back.

The bell rang and everyone went out of the class, Tao stood up and took my hand “Come! Let’s play outside!” when we where outside he took a bal land passe dit on to me, “I can’t play soccer” i said to him. “It is ok, i am not good at it either” he smiled. I passed the ball to him, after the bell rang in about twenty minutes we got to class again. There was still no teacher so the class was kind of a mess, everyone was throwing stuff like pencils, notebooks and go on, “Heuy Eunji catch this freak!” I turned around and a ball hit my head, i fell on to the ground and cried, blood comming from my head, Tao walked towards the boy who had hit me with the ball and kicked him with his fist, afterwards came towards me and picked me up in bridle style and took me to the nursery. And helped me cover up. Since then we became really great freinds.

*End flashback*

 

“Hehe jup! Why are you actually here? I thought you didn’t like to walk on the beach” I smiled towards him, “I just felt like it, i dont know why” He smiled, “It has been 10 years now that we met right?” i nodded and looked at him in the eyes, “you didn’t c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter