1/1

A Child Seeking Attention

Baekhyun blinks in surprise one afternoon when Sehun crawled over to his lap and rested his head on it, because Sehun, in Baekhyun's eyes, is infatuated with one of EXO's eldest members, Luhan, and only ever notices and thinks about the Chinese man.

Sehun was panting as a result from their dance practice a few minutes ago, and Baekhyun felt his eomma mode turn on when he saw sweat continue to form on the boy's forehead. He reached out to his bag and took out an unused towel before starting to wipe Sehun's face in all carefulness.

"Sehunnie, do you want water?"

Sehun stared up at him, all doe-eyed and angel-like with the cutest smile Baekhyun has ever seen and Baekhyun holds his breath for a second.

Tao is left unnoticed from the other side of the room, where he tried not to grin.

==

Sehun holds Baekhyun's hand on their way back to the dorm one afternoon. Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun and the latter gives him back the same questioning look before the taller of the two laughs and wraps an arm around Luhan, walking with him instead. Baekhyun turns to look back at Sehun and ends up dumbfounded when the boy had no reaction over Chanyeol and Luhan's proximity. Sehun held that same beautiful smile that never seemed to fail to make Baekhyun stop and stare.

"It's a wonder how your hand is bigger; I happen to be taller." Sehun giggled and laced his fingers with Baekhyun's.

Baekhyun, though mesmerized by Sehun's adorable giggle, pouted. "Well I'm sorry for having abnormal sizes..."

"No, no, I like it." Sehun pouted back and held onto Baekhyun's hand a little tighter.

Baekhyun simply blinked before chuckling softly and turning to look at the road, caressing the back of Sehun's hand with his thumb.

Sehun then smiled brightly, skipping all the way home.

Luhan had his mouth covered by Chanyeol's big hand the whole time because the squeal that was threatening to escape his mouth was unstoppable.

==

Baekhyun wakes up from his sleep one night when he feels the bed dip. He makes a small groan as he squints up at the culprit before he finds his gaze softening at the maknae's adorable little entrance; hugging a pillow and a small Molang plushie as he crawls in beside Baekhyun and snuggles up against his chest.

"Mm, Sehunnie..." Baekhyun caresses the boy's cheek sleepily before he could stop himself. "Can't sleep?"

"Ne..." Sehun nodded with a pout and hugged his plushie, scooting a little closer to the shorter boy and probably hoping to have more of Baekhyun's touch on his cheek.

"Oh, honey." Baekhyun cooed before wrapping his arms around the boy and giving his head a small petting. "Alright, hyung will take care of you mm?"

"Arasseo."

Sehun got the best night's sleep he's ever had, and Baekhyun may have not remembered everything he did or said in his half-conscious state, while Chanyeol, who was right below them on the bottom bunk, had trouble pretending to be asleep.

==

"Hyung, ahhh." Sehun pouted as he brought a forkful of sausage closer to Baekhyun's mouth.

Baekhyun, on the other hand, still had his eyes half-lidded and was most likely half-conscious as he was seated beside Sehun for the first time on the dining table. He had been extremely tired for the past few days and he only came to his senses when the maknae childishly tugged on his shirt to draw his attention.

"Hyunnnggg."

"Wha-? Oh, Sehunnie." Baekhyun turned to look at the boy before his hand moved on its own to pet his head, to which Sehun quickly leaned into his touch like a little kitten. "I'm sorry, hyung is still a little sleepy. I'll eat later okay?"

Sehun then pouted a little more before eating the sausage instead and keeping the fork in his mouth childishly as he chewed. Baekhyun couldn't help but smile (a little sleepily, actually) at the adorable sight.

"Shall I feed you instead?"

In a blink of an eye, Sehun was all bright again and bouncing in his seat, and Baekhyun, although fully awake now, didn't feel the need to eat anymore after seeing the boy so happy.

The members - except Kris - may have been silently fanboying by nudging each other a little too excitedly, but quietly.

==

The BaekHun couple, as the members would teasingly call them (most enjoyed by Chen), had started to grow even closer to each other as time passed by. It probably looks like puppy love on the outside, and Baekhyun thinks it is, but he thinks deeper and realizes he may have more than just a crush on Sehun. He found himself taking out the boy more often for bubble tea, and he doesn't even like bubble tea all that much. (Luhan didn't even wonder why he suddenly lost a role, but was happy to have Chanyeol treat him instead.) Sehun, on the other hand, didn't think twice of how he felt for the older boy. His usual bright smiles would turn upside down into a baby pout and puffed up cheeks whenever Baekhyun - one of EXO's known skinship-lover - hugged anyone other than him.

It was frustrating for the members to watch them. Hadn't Kris stopped them, they would have told Baekhyun or Sehun themselves that they were liked by the other.

==

"Do you like him?" 

Chanyeol suddenly asks one night and Baekhyun nearly choked on nothing to death before blinking at him incredulously. "What--who?"

Chanyeol clicked his tongue and shook his head while Baekhyun was looking down at him from the top bunk.

"Baek, if I were you, I wouldn't lead him on like that. He's just an innocent boy."

"Dude, if anything, Sehun doesn't like me and you know that." Baekhyun huffed and rolled his eyes.

Chanyeol then snorted. "Did I mention Sehun's name? Man, you're so obvious." He ignored the glare (along with a small blush) from Baekhyun and continued. "If you like him, just tell him already. I might steal him from you." He stuck out his tongue.

Baekhyun huffed again and lied back down on the bed before hugging a pillow.

"It's been a month since you got incredibly closer anyway, you know you shouldn't be so freaked out of confessing."

One thing you should know about Baekhyun and confessing, is that they were not things that blended together so easily to him, because Baekhyun always thought confessing an unrequited love to someone would make him have a heart attack out of nervousness. Baekhyun and confessing just can't be formed in a sentence.

"Shut up."

He may have thought things over too much and ended up staying up all night.

Chanyeol knows.

==

"Hyung, your eyebags are so big." Sehun blinked and crawled over to Baekhyun as the two of them were waiting for the instructor in the practice room.

Today was a practice day only for the two of them, because they were going to release yet another teaser with only themselves.

Baekhyun yawned and rubbed his eyes before he found himself lying on the floor and sighing. "I'm so sleepy."

"Manager-hyung texted that the instructor is going to be a little late. Should Sehunnie wake you up when he comes?" Sehun tilted his head before blinking and giggling quietly as he saw Baekhyun fast asleep. He then gently placed the elder's head on his lap before bending over slightly to give each of his eyelids a small kiss.

"Sleep well."

Sehun may have been a little off guard because Baekhyun might have turned back to being completely awake and pretending to be asleep right after he realized what the boy did.

And Baekhyun felt something in his stomach flutter.

==

Baekhyun was face-first onto the couch right after they came home, and Sehun flinched a little at the action before blinking and sitting down on the floor beside the couch to stare at Baekhyun. The latter then felt his presence before turning his head to rest his cheek on the cushion instead to face the younger. "You should go sleep, honey. It's late."

Sehun seemed to have gotten used to pouting so much around Baekhyun. "But Sehunnie wants to sleep beside hyung."

Baekhyun blinked before he found himself chuckling and sitting up. "Aigoo, you little child."

Sehun then smiled brightly and in no time, they were both tucked in a single blanket while lying down on a futon in the living room. Baekhyun, of course, fell asleep first. Sehun snuggled close to the smaller man before pecking his nose lightly and whispering softly.

"I love you."

==

It takes the both of them by surprise the next week, which happens to be the day of EXO's weekly movie night, because Tao didn't play a movie from Disney. Obviously, because instead of seeing the all too familiar drawing of Disney characters and sceneries, what they saw were real things and real places. Baekhyun and Sehun looked at each other dumbly because everyone was looking a little too excited about the movie - even Kris, who had a faint smirk on his face.

At the beginning, Tao made a small introduction.

"This video is especially made by all of us - I never really thought it'd actually take days to edit this work of art though - but now it's finally here so let us all congratulate ourselves for our hard work, because this has got to be the best thing we've ever done other than music videos!"

A chorus of cheers and claps erupted in the living room, while Baekhyun and Sehun were left dumbfounded beside each other.

The movie officially started when the background music - which happens to be Into Your World - was turned down, but it was still playing, and it just didn't seem right for the video because the scene looked like it was a variety show.

That was until the camera steadied and zoomed in, showing a loving scene in the practice room with Sehun resting his head on Baekhyun's lap from two months ago.

Another chorus of cheers and whistles were heard, and Baekhyun and Sehun almost had their jaws on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL IS--" "WHAT IN THE WORLD I--"

The both of them found themselves stopping in their sentences abruptly because they spoke at the same time and looked at each other before they were shushed by the members by a prolonged 'shh'.

"Just sit back and enjoy the show." Tao stated a little too cheerfully for Baekhyun and Sehun's comfort.

==

Baekhyun covers his face at the part where Sehun smiled up at him, because his blush was actually very, very apparent on the video clip and Sehun couldn't help biting his lip to hide a shy smile while watching.

Baekhyun peeks from his fingers when the scene changes, and he almost stood up and ran away when it showed the video of them walking together hand in hand (the part where Baekhyun caressed Sehun's hand with his thumb being emphasized by another zoom in), if it was not for Chanyeol grabbing his shirt and forcefully making him sit back down beside Sehun on the rug.

Baekhyun never once wanted to look away from Sehun in his life, and now all he wanted to do was look at anything but him. Sehun was a little more than amused.

Baekhyun felt a wave of relief come over him when the next video clip came up, because it was simply the video of them during breakfast a few days ago, and it would mean it was going to end soon because, well, it was only a few days ago. It had to finish, right? It's not a movie, just a short video compilation (even though this was just the third video clip), right? And Tao would go play a Disney movie after, right?

Wrong.

A picture appeared of the two of them sleeping beside each other on Baekhyun's bed, and Baekhyun remembers that night from a month ago, and the first name that appears in his head was Chanyeol. But his mouth falls open when he started to hear his own voice, and it was something he didn't remember quite yet as he read the too-pink and girly fonted subtitles.

"Sehunnie..."

A sound of ruffling of the sheets.

"Can't sleep?"

"Ne..."

"Oh, honey. Alright, hyung will take care of you mm?"

"Arasseo."

By that time, Baekhyun was pretty much going crazy like he was someone who previously had an amnesia and had his memories returning because he was blushing madly and running his hands through his hair.

"Ooh, you call him honey eh?" Luhan whistled.

"Kill me now. Kill me now." Baekhyun groaned as he buried his face in his hands.

Sehun blinked and pouted at his reaction before poking his index fingers together sadly.

==

It was Sehun's turn to blush furiously when the video clip of the two of them alone in the practice room came up, because man, was he caught in the act.

"HOW DID YOU FILM TH-- OH MY GOD NO!" He quickly got on his feet and shrieked when Luhan grabbed his leg and pulled him back as easily as Chanyeol did with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun found himself finally looking up when he heard Sehun, before looking at the screen of the TV and blushing because he looked right at the moment where Sehun kissed his eyelids.

Sehun whimpered and shook his head as he hid his face in his hands, visibly blushing up to his ears.

Baekhyun mouthed to himself a small 'whoa' because he thought it was super adorable.

==

The real horror started for Baekhyun when the video were just a bunch of subtitles and he heard Chanyeol's voice saying an all too familiar line.

"Do you like him?"

Coughing was heard from the video and everyone in the room laughed.

"What--who?"

Sehun found himself peeking from his hands as he looked at the screen of the TV.

A sound of tongue clicking.

"Baek, if I were you, I wouldn't lead him on like that. He's just an innocent boy."

A huff.

"Dude, if anything, Sehun doesn't like me, and you know that."

Sehun's eyes widened at the statement as his hands found themselves back on his lap, gaping at the screen as if his face was saying 'that's not true'.

And everyone noticed that. 

Everyone except Baekhyun who was now burying his face on a pillow he had miraculously stolen from the couch, at least.

"Did I mention Sehun's name? Man, you're so obvious. If you like him, just tell him already. I might steal him from you."

Quiet sounds were heard which they figured was Baekhyun moving around the bed, and Luhan was narrowing his eyes at Chanyeol while everyone else was preoccupied with watching. Chanyeol blinked cluelessly and quickly shook his head in realization before placing a small peck on Luhan's nose and pouting. Luhan puffed his cheeks before nodding and patting Chanyeol's head, before the younger rested his head on Luhan's shoulder while hugging him from behind. 

And their small scene was left unnoticed, much to their gratefulness.

"It's been a month since you got incredibly closer anyway, you know you shouldn't be so freaked out of confessing."

There was silence for a few seconds in the video as Baekhyun half whined and half sobbed into his pillow.

"Shut up."

==

Baekhyun had a resolve to himself to just stay that way until the "movie" ends (because what kind of friends would humiliate you in front of your crush and reveal your unrequited love without permission), but it was short-lived when he heard another conversation, this time it wasn't him and Chanyeol or him and Sehun.

He looked up to see a title on top of the screen and subtitles in the middle. 'August 11, 2013'

He blinks. ` Three months ago? ´

"I'm your best friend, Sehun-ah. Of course I would know."

It was Luhan chuckling.

Baekhyun glanced at Sehun beside him to see that the boy had taken the pillow he previously had been holding and was screaming onto the pillow as he shook his head. Baekhyun heard a faint 'I hate you Luhan-hyung' before he curiously turned to look back at the screen.

"He doesn't like me that way, I shouldn't even be hoping for it, hyung." A sigh from Sehun.

Baekhyun widened his eyes and gaped, and the members were simply astonished because it was like a deja vu from when Sehun had the same expression earlier. So everyone noticed - everyone except Sehun.

"You won't know without trying. Look, when we go back to Seoul next month, go and get closer to him. It's the best opportunity."

"But I--"

"If you don't then I'll have him for myself."

Chanyeol blinked and almost immediately, he was pouting at Luhan like the puppy Luhan knows he is. Luhan then shook his head vigorously, hugging Chanyeol close as he cooed with a small 'no baby no, you're all I want, you're all I ever want'.

Another sigh was heard from Sehun.

"Fine."

==

"And at last, the final video clip!" Tao announced and Baekhyun and Sehun felt nervous instead of being relieved, not because of the video, but because of what they were going to do after it.

They didn't know what.

It was the video of them from a few nights ago, sleeping beside each other in the living room, and they both just now started to wonder how they even got all those recorded videos and audios so discreetly.

The camera was coming from the corridor upstairs (Baekhyun started to think of all those with their rooms upstairs to suspect the culprit), so the original video's silence was instead filled with the continuation of the song - which they hadn't noticed already playing from a while ago due to humiliation - the Korean version of Baby.

Soon, it was zoomed in and their faces were clear even in the dark. Baekhyun was already asleep by then, and he found himself wondering why the video wasn't ending yet. Sehun, on the other hand, was gaping from beside him.

Everyone was into the so-called movie, and Baekhyun couldn't believe his eyes when the screen showed a video of Sehun pecking his nose and mouthing 'saranghae'.

Another chorus of cheers erupted, but the two were dumbfounded and frozen as the "movie" ended.

==

"Ah, that was the best movie night of my life." Chen sighed happily as he turned off the DVD player (they watched Beauty and the Beast after the so-called 'piece-of-art') and the other members agreed with nods and chuckles as they all started to get on their feet to go to bed.

Baekhyun and Sehun were standing beside each other, thankful that the members weren't actually saying anything to them (they were expecting them to tell them to kiss and stuff in front of them or maybe even confess on the spot) and stayed silently awkward until Baekhyun decided to quietly follow Chanyeol to their room. Sehun made a small pout and did the same, waddling after Suho upstairs.

==

Baekhyun couldn't sleep.

He sighed as he walked out of his shared room before plopping down on the couch in the living room and hugging a pillow, hoping that maybe the change of place would make him fall asleep sooner. He didn't, because his mind wandered off instead to what happened a few minutes ago in the very place where he was right now.

He gulped. `Sehun likes me?´ He frowned and pouted. `Then what am I supposed to do now?´

He closed his eyes and let out another sigh when the first thing he saw was Sehun's all too adorable smiling face. He decided to open his eyes again to make it go away, but he saw Sehun's face again anyway. 

He blinked. "Man, I see him whether I have my eyes closed or not. My head must be going crazy."

Sehun's face, to Baekhyun's surprise, changed its expression into an embarrassed one as it leaned out slightly.

Baekhyun blinked again as he stared. "Why is he so adorable when he's embarrassed?"

"Why are you making me feel embarrassed?"

Baekhyun jolted up from his lying position when the face talked back at him, and he gasped and blushed ten shades of red when he realized it wasn't his hallucination and it was really Sehun leaning on the back of the couch and looking down at him. "S-Sehunnie? Why are you not asleep yet?"

Sehun pouted and made his way to sit beside Baekhyun before, to the latter's surprise yet again, hugging him and nuzzling his face onto the older's chest. "Sehunnie couldn't fall asleep."

Baekhyun discreetly patted his cheeks to calm himself down before hugging the boy close and petting his head. He fought the urge to ask why, deciding to just act like it was any other night the boy would tell him he couldn't sleep. "Do you want to sleep with--"

"I love you."

"...Beg pardon?"

"I love you." 

Sehun looked up at him and Baekhyun felt his stomach churn. He couldn't find his voice after hearing something so overwhelming, and the next sentences Sehun said didn't make it any better. "I love how caring you are, I love how you try your best to make everyone smile, I love how you hug me so closely whenever I feel scared at night, and I just love you in everything you do."

Sehun blushed as he finished his confession before looking down in embarrassment. He found himself looking up again, though, when Baekhyun tilted his chin up with gentle fingers and leaning in almost immediately for a kiss. Baekhyun almost felt like it was a sin, because he once only looked at Sehun like his little brother, and now he was just kissing him like the most precious thing on Earth with the gentle brushing of the lips. Sehun wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's neck, and Baekhyun was more than happy to gain permission to deepen the kiss and wrap his arms around the boy's thin waist.

Soon enough, Sehun found himself blushing under Baekhyun's stare when he was lying on his back with the older hovering on top of him. 

"I love you too, baby."

Baekhyun admired Sehun's flushed face for a few seconds before capturing the younger's lips in another intimate kiss.

----------

A/N: I dunno am I the only one thinking this one-shot is a little weird and unusual because like, at first I thought the video making thingy was adorable and then I read again and I was like what is this --