Chapter 1 (The Kpop Thing)

A Confesion Of A FanGirL :)

                         .**Then This Is How The Story Beggins**.

   

 

 

   One Of the school day, The Young Girl keep asking and asking her bestfriend about some kpop Group.,,, Then Since wad her bestFriend Likes The kpop Group SUJU (superJunior),, the young girl started to search the Internet about That popGroup SuperJunior

.

       

Then Days PaSsed The You ng Girls Heart Filled with the warm and Lovely music of The Group Super Junior ... 

Then Day By Day The Young Girl started to lidte in other kpop songs Next she Started to like The Kpop Group "SHINee" She Loved Their Song "SHerlock" Very Much :)

.

   

As Years Passed  the young girls Heart was filled with Kmusic She Started to get Updated on that group SHINee ., Even when her profilePicture Is CHOI MINHO Her main bias on the group SHINee ,. The Young girl wad loved by the music of that group That why she Loved that group Very Much!! Than Her Self :) And That Is ....... !!

.

   

 As Year's And Year's passed . The Young girl get little Bit Crazy in that group ,, so she wants to go to Seoul (SouthKorea) To personaly meet her favorite kpop group .. But.!! She Realized That it was Impossible To happen..

But the Young Girls heart never stopped to like that group ., She Continued to surf The Internet to be Easyly updated on her favorite Group :)

.

    

But years passed when the young girl happened to attend her secondary school ... Her fandom Started to Change.,, Since her schoolMates talking about other kgroup EXO ,,, tHE young girl started to think .! about the group,,, Then days passed the talking about the group EXO is getting bigger and bigger . Like theirs No One else Loved and Support SHINee Anymore :( ..

.

Kringggg'!!!! The SchoolBells ring. Its Dismisal Time :) The Young girl got home and do surf internet again . But tihs time she's not going to search About SHINee , But to search The New Group EXO , 

.

The Young girl wad very supprised .!!

That EXO have those many followers '!!

. The young girl dont mind about it . but she foccused by surfing the internet About her Group SHINee............